For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Nintendo Back in the Day

Go down 
+4
BrawlBrotherKOking
BrightScales
Forsaken Lament 44
StarRoadWarrior
8 posters

what is your favorite Nintendo old school console
NES
Nintendo Back in the Day Vote_lcap11%Nintendo Back in the Day Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
SNES
Nintendo Back in the Day Vote_lcap44%Nintendo Back in the Day Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Virtual Boy
Nintendo Back in the Day Vote_lcap0%Nintendo Back in the Day Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
N64
Nintendo Back in the Day Vote_lcap33%Nintendo Back in the Day Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
GameCube
Nintendo Back in the Day Vote_lcap11%Nintendo Back in the Day Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Back

AuthorMessage
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

Nintendo Back in the Day Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:18 am

Nintendo has had some good games in the past that has made the games today even better but what was nintendos best past time console and game?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:08 am

oooohhh that's so hard...i love all of the systems (well, maybe not gamecube...) but NES, SNES, N64...SO many memories!!! But as much as I love them all...i have to pick just one so...it's going to have to be the N64...you just can't beat it! I'll never forget the magical feeling i had when i saw real 3D for the first time...i was stunned...and classics like Mario 64, Ocarina of TIme, Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie, etc just can't be beat....ah, those were the good old days... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:45 pm

N64 cause of DK 64! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
BrawlBrotherKOking

BrawlBrotherKOking

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:40 am

well I lovee all of the consoles nintendo does a good job of making classics for their consoles like everybody has played all of the classic mario brothers but if you asked me a classic playstation game well I couldn't really tellyou one ...what do you guys think? I love snes so many games=so many memories I grewupon it.

The king king
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:45 am

BrawlBrotherKOking wrote:
well I lovee all of the consoles nintendo does a good job of making classics for their consoles like everybody has played all of the classic mario brothers but if you asked me a classic playstation game well I couldn't really tellyou one ...what do you guys think? I love snes so many games=so many memories I grewupon it.

The king king

same here Kart was my first game Sad so many years ago
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:39 pm

Jody2089geno wrote:
BrawlBrotherKOking wrote:

The king king

same here Kart was my first game Sad so many years ago

me too!
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:16 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
oooohhh that's so hard...i love all of the systems (well, maybe not gamecube...) but NES, SNES, N64...SO many memories!!! But as much as I love them all...i have to pick just one so...it's going to have to be the N64...you just can't beat it! I'll never forget the magical feeling i had when i saw real 3D for the first time...i was stunned...and classics like Mario 64, Ocarina of TIme, Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie, etc just can't be beat....ah, those were the good old days... Razz

I couldn't agree more. Hurray for Ocarina of Time!
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
BrawlBrotherKOking

BrawlBrotherKOking

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:21 pm

Never played Ocarina is it good? Lmao

Well I gave it a chance since I own it but I can get past that laverynth thingy at the begining Razz

The King king
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:40 pm

THAT STILL DRIVES ME CRAZY LEON!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

but there were some great games on SNES...i still think the greatest mario game, Super Mario World, made that system amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:45 pm

Well u can choose more then one answer I chose NES and SNES!!
Those where the real good classic games u had everytthing: from puzzle, sport good RPG tactics shooter! I think the only bad part was the graphics but for that time it was good! My first console was the NES with a controller a gun and mario and duck hunt! I still remember that day it cost 150$ damn it lol. affraid

And at the time of the nes they used to sell cartridges well there was 30 games in 1 and even some that had 180 in 1 that we brought from europe! Still can remember the Tetris game in fact they did tetris 1 to 8.

And it was the first time an RPG was out Dragon Warrior followed by Final Fantasy!!

And also Punch-Out and many other great games

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:35 pm

i enjoy the old games still..cause they bring that special feeling that's hard to describe you know?
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:22 am

pugsly1000 wrote:
i enjoy the old games still..cause they bring that special feeling that's hard to describe you know?

i do
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:59 pm

OFF TOPIC:jody 100 posts now? good job!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:42 pm

pugsly1000 wrote:

lol! 104 now lol!
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:50 pm

Jody2089geno wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:

lol! 104 now lol!
nice job!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:26 am

I'm too young to remember any of the retro consoles except gamecube so I guess I'll choose that even though I only played SSBM on it at my friends house! Sad I really grerw up on the brilliant PS2

EDIT: lol! I'm the only one to vote GCN!

Jody2089geno wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:

lol! 104 now lol!

well done on that(I'll catch up, don't you worry lol! ) and thanks a bunch for making me a member cheers

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:41 pm

Man, I really had trouble deciding between the SNES and the Gamecube. I (technically dad) own all of those ( EXCEPT the N64 (& virtual boy, whatever that is.), so for me, the GC was what the N64 was for most you, only with games like Pikmin and Metroid Prime already (just on a side note, the first game I played on it was Ocarina of Time (That was...incredible to say the least. I didn't think it could ever be beaten until Twilight Princess and even then it was close) and of course the best overall RPG of all time - Skies of Arcadia (except for it's easy combat system that game is hands down THE BEST RPG of all time in my opinion.)

On the other hand I grew up with the SNES (My very first game was A Link to the Past. By total coincedince I've played a LoZ first on each system I've played except the Gameboy (the PS2 doesn't exactly count, lol).) and with great games like LttP and Super Metroid, not to mention Mario World and FFIII (a.k.a. FFVI) and more obscure, but awesome games like Brain Lord, Robotrek, and The Seventh Saga, it's all but impossible to beat.

Long story short, I voted for the SNES. HEY! I broke the tie! YEAH!
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:06 pm

Long live SNES and it's emulators ZNES and Snesx lol! Oh and they also have a DBZ RPG on the snes lol!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:08 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
Man, I really had trouble deciding between the SNES and the Gamecube. I (technically dad) own all of those ( EXCEPT the N64 (& virtual boy, whatever that is.), so for me, the GC was what the N64 was for most you, only with games like Pikmin and Metroid Prime already (just on a side note, the first game I played on it was Ocarina of Time (That was...incredible to say the least. I didn't think it could ever be beaten until Twilight Princess and even then it was close) and of course the best overall RPG of all time - Skies of Arcadia (except for it's easy combat system that game is hands down THE BEST RPG of all time in my opinion.)

On the other hand I grew up with the SNES (My very first game was A Link to the Past. By total coincedince I've played a LoZ first on each system I've played except the Gameboy (the PS2 doesn't exactly count, lol).) and with great games like LttP and Super Metroid, not to mention Mario World and FFIII (a.k.a. FFVI) and more obscure, but awesome games like Brain Lord, Robotrek, and The Seventh Saga, it's all but impossible to beat.

Long story short, I voted for the SNES. HEY! I broke the tie! YEAH!

you never played nintendo's best system lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Nintendo Back in the Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Back in the Day
Page 1 of 1