For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)

Go down 
+4
BrawlBrotherKOking
BrightScales
SilensCaelum
Forsaken Lament 44
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which was the Best Big Movie of the Summer?
Indiana Jones 4
Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Vote_lcap0%Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hellboy 2
Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Vote_lcap0%Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Iron Man
Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Vote_lcap15%Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Mummy III
 0% [ 0 ]
The Dark Knight
Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Vote_lcap46%Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Kung Fu Panda
Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Vote_lcap15%Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Hancock
 0% [ 0 ]
Wall-E
Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Vote_lcap23%Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Anything but these!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Back

AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Empty
PostSubject: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:48 pm

Which were your guy's favorites?

Indiana Jones 4 was awful....I don't care about Marvel comic movies...so I have to say it's a tie between Wall-E ( a surprisingly good movie) and Dark Knight (obviously good). What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:06 pm

I thought Wall-E was a great movie, I loved the plot to it. Wall-e was a very good Disney made Sci-fi film that gave the general public a fairly good warning of how the world could be 50 years down the road (perhaps sooner).

I obviously liked Dark Knight, Christian Bale is a stud! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:29 pm

I personally thought ther Joker was sexy...but that's just me...lol! JK
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:05 am

id have to say walle.. kung foo panda was really good too..
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:10 am

Nice choice Pug-A-Lug! I like Kung Foo Panda...it was pretty funny, but it just didn't have the great story Wall-E had....I guess sometimes being funny isn't everything.
Back to top Go down
BrawlBrotherKOking

BrawlBrotherKOking

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:02 am

wHAT HAPPENDS IN WALL-E???? IS IT THAT GOOD? also I think you guys know wich one I picked ^___________^
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:58 am

BrawlBrotherKOking wrote:
wHAT HAPPENDS IN WALL-E???? IS IT THAT GOOD? also I think you guys know wich one I picked ^___________^

Oh your the one that picked Iron Man??

lol but I only saw Iron man from that list so I had to choose that one sorry!!! (not)
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:19 pm

At first I thought Batman would get every single vote! lol I guess not...sorry Leon... Rolling Eyes (i voted for it though)
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:26 pm

I haven't seen either Batman or WALL-E yet so I'm not going to vote.

What do you guys think of WAll-E? I've several surprisingly good things about it and probably going to see it, so I'd like to hear some of your opinions.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:31 pm

I think you would like it Smashed. Awesome effects, very simple, yet emotional storyline...strong critique of the American consumer culture...basically works well on both a young, and adult level....I definitely recommend it.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:32 pm

Well Im not going to see just to make Leon mad (dark knight that is)

@samshed brother vote iron man
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:38 pm

hahahahahaha....this will be hilarious...Maybe I should have voted Ironman....even though i didn't see it...
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:41 pm

Is that the protest vote? lol!
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:42 pm

Yes it is
Anything to make Leon furious

Why so serious Leon??
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:29 pm

wow i thought indiana jones would have got at least one vote Exclamation
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:37 pm

i finaly watched the dark knight and i was really happy that i did because it was the best movie that i have watched in a long time!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:08 am

I was really impressed with the Dark Knight...it certainly lived up to the hype...The acting was phenominal, especially on Heath Ledger's part...also, in case you didn't notice, the whole thing was filmed in Chicago! I saw the areas where the filming took place, and they even shot the last seen on the construction site where my company is working! It's so awesome Chicago's getting the recognition it deserves!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:09 am

Oh, and as for Indiana Jones.... Suspect lol
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:46 am

Lol I will never watch the new Indiana film
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:46 pm

i had about three i liked..
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:42 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I was really impressed with the Dark Knight...it certainly lived up to the hype...The acting was phenominal, especially on Heath Ledger's part...also, in case you didn't notice, the whole thing was filmed in Chicago! I saw the areas where the filming took place, and they even shot the last seen on the construction site where my company is working! It's so awesome Chicago's getting the recognition it deserves!

They need city full of crime...they film in Chicago...what's more, they even film Cory's construction crew...

Glad to see Chicago is finally getting the attention it deserves! Very Happy

Last edited by SmashedBrother on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:54 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

They need city full of crime...they film in Chicago...what's more, they even filmsCory's construction crew...

did they really film cory's construction crew?
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:55 pm

pugsly1000 wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

They need city full of crime...they film in Chicago...what's more, they even filmsCory's construction crew...

lol if they did film the construction crew i did not see it or it was there day off
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:41 pm

pugsly1000 wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

That's what Cory says..........
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:44 pm

with summer over with now we should change this to fall or winter movie lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)   Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Big Movie of the Summer (Poll of the week)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next