For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event

Go down 
+7
TALL-A
l33tsmasher
waaar81
BrawlBrotherKOking
BrightScales
StarRoadWarrior
Forsaken Lament 44
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What "Core" game would you like to see announced for the Wii at this year's E3 event?
Mario
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Zelda
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Kid Icarus
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Kirby
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
DK
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pikmin
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Animal Crossing
 7% [ 1 ]
Star Fox
"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Something completely new
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Back

AuthorMessage
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:01 pm

Well I didnt the wholes set of games announced on the E3 but animal crossing is coming so I wonder if it was the core game they were talking about! I f u ask me NO!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:18 pm

Core Titles:
Animal Crossing
Wii Sports 2
Wii Music

Is it just me or does anyone feel cheated? confused
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:29 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Core Titles:
Animal Crossing
Wii Sports 2
Wii Music

I kinda do
I wanted a new RPG game or M rated at Sad least
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:24 pm

waaar81 wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Core Titles:
Animal Crossing
Wii Sports 2
Wii Music

I kinda do
I wanted a new RPG game or M rated at Sad least

i do big time
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:15 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Core Titles:
Animal Crossing
Wii Sports 2
Wii Music

wth is wii music?!?!? confused but I must say wii sports 2 would be pretty good as there aren't enough games that include your mii!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrawlBrotherKOking

BrawlBrotherKOking

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:47 am

LOL Cory I saw the video with the preview for WII music it is well... interesting it look well it looks really dumb like it would make you look stupid playing a wii remote as a flute <________< but I will not come to a conclusion until I hold the game in my hands hey who knows it might own and wii sports might be fun like the first one for abouta month lmao but hey you never know.

The King king

and his royal pet elephant
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:29 pm

I think wii music will be cool....but a core title??? c'mon now! Not even Animal Crossing is core in my book....we need the zelda and the mario games!!!
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:53 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I think wii music will be cool....but a core title??? c'mon now! Not even Animal Crossing is core in my book....we need the zelda and the mario games!!!

Ya I agree with u on that core game part !!
But I wanna try that wii music game!!
I don't know why but the games that start with wii are usually fun like wii sports and wii play!! The lasting appeal may not be that great but still!!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:37 am

pikmin confirmed!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp;amp;amp
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:18 pm

Hmm well it seems as though only Mario games were confirmed, oh and a metriod game.

It's funny how no one voted for Mario, yet everyone is now suddenly exstaticed over 'Mario Galaxy 2' lulz.

Just goes to show that Nintendo is slacking a bit. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:41 pm

SilensCaelum wrote:
Hmm well it seems as though only Mario games were confirmed, oh and a metriod game.

It's funny how no one voted for Mario, yet everyone is now suddenly exstaticed over 'Mario Galaxy 2' lulz.

Just goes to show that Nintendo is slacking a bit. Razz
I voted Mario
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Mario has no votes
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:32 am

SilensCaelum wrote:
Mario has no votes

He voted in his mind.
Thats why you dont see it
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:00 pm

Heh, funny that the one title that recieved no votes at all would be the one that was revealed...I'm pretty sure I voted Zelda...although I am happy with Galaxy 2.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:31 pm

@Forsaken & Silens - I've noticed that (for most people I know anyway) Mario is a favorite of just about everyone, but not really the favorite

waaar81 wrote:
SilensCaelum wrote:
Mario has no votes

He voted in his mind.
Thats why you dont see it

*choke*gasp*chokes_some_more* ROTFLOLOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:26 pm

Well, we've already had a strictly Wii Mario...while we have to enjoy one with Zelda, which was a port, so of course, Zelda is a bigger deal.

As for Mario's popularity, I can safely say that for me, more mario games are in my favorites list than zelda titles...
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:48 pm

So what was this "core" game, did anyone figure it out? I'm clueless Razz Don't get me wrong, I love Nintendo, but this is getting ridiculous, I don't know how much longer I can take this.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:49 pm

heh, compared to 90% of Wii's offerrings, I would say galaxy is pretty damn hardcore...as ridiculous as that may sound to some...scratch
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:54 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
heh, compared to 90% of Wii's offerrings, I would say galaxy is pretty damn hardcore...as ridiculous as that may sound to some...scratch

Yeah, I guess, but if that's there big core title, that's sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:26 pm

koopa_under_fire wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

I don't think it's the only one that was announced. Metroid: Other M and the behind-the-scenes Legend of Zelda are also "core" titles to be considered. I suppose it all comes down to what you consider "Core" games. It could either be interpreted as "Old-School title" core games or just plain Shoot em up core games. Like I said, it depends what kind of player you are and what you like.
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:42 pm

Blitzsword wrote:
koopa_under_fire wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

I don't think it's the only one that was announced. Metroid: Other M and the behind-the-scenes Legend of Zelda are also "core" titles to be considered. I suppose it all comes down to what you consider "Core" games. It could either be interpreted as "Old-School title" core games or just plain Shoot em up core games. Like I said, it depends what kind of player you are and what you like.

I forgot about the Metroid announcement, don't know how, but I did. They really didn't seem to push that announcement though, it was very short and just seemed sort of blah. It was all MARIO, MARIO, and more MARIO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:16 pm

koopa_under_fire wrote:
Blitzsword wrote:
koopa_under_fire wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

I forgot about the Metroid announcement, don't know how, but I did. They really didn't seem to push that announcement though, it was very short and just seemed sort of blah. It was all MARIO, MARIO, and more MARIO!

Haha! Agreed! It was like they were more into the Mario franchise while everything else was left to dry. I'm not really a Mario person so I guess that's why Metroid and Zelda stood out the most for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:39 pm

Golden Sun 3? That's pretty darn CORE if you ask me. In terms of software, Nintendo had a pretty good show, it's the vitality sensor that made me raise an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:54 pm

looking at the titles anounced and the poll everyone was wrong lol
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:30 pm

I haven't heard a thing about the Vitality Sensor. A week later, I'm still in the dark...must not be all that important if it's not been talked about...but then again, the same can be said about 75% of Nintendo's announcements...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event   "Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Core Titles" to be revealed at July's E3 event
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next