For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)

Go down 
+7
samco
BrightScales
StarRoadWarrior
Forsaken Lament 44
waaar81
firegremlin
SmashedBrother
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Which are your top three favorites? (Multiple Choice!!!)
Legend of Zelda (the original)
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Vote_lcap3%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Link's Adventure (The only side-scrolling LoZ)
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Vote_lcap3%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
A Link to the Past (The first to use a real story)
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Vote_lcap11%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Vote_rcap
 11% [ 7 ]
Ocarina of Time (should I just put "Cory" here?)
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Vote_lcap24%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Vote_rcap
 24% [ 15 ]
Majora's Mask
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Vote_lcap16%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Vote_rcap
 16% [ 10 ]
Oracle of Seasons
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Vote_lcap2%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Oracle of Ages
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Vote_lcap2%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Twilight Princess
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Vote_lcap22%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Vote_rcap
 22% [ 14 ]
Wind Waker
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Vote_lcap17%What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 63

Back

AuthorMessage
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Empty
PostSubject: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:05 am

CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE THREE!!! Is this the first Multiple Choice Poll on the forum?

I'll share my thoughts later (and believe me, I have plenty to say.)

Cool Cool

Oops

I didn't mean to leave that comment on OoT there. Oh well, LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

btw, i forgot wind Waker for some reason...good thing the great and knowledgeable Cory remembered! cheers

@Cory - Evil or Very Mad for editing my post.

I also forgot the minish cap and four swords. How do you edit the polls. Is it mod-only?

Last edited by SmashedBrother on Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:09 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Wind Waker, an amazing game! i know. i also forgot minish ap and the Four Swords. ;()
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:41 pm

oh crap, now I feel really bad...I've haven't played a single legend of zelda game...ever Embarassed Crying or Very sad which one should i get?
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:11 pm

Choose the same as me
Number 2 3 and 4 lol
Yay Im the first to vote

Well I chose link's advemture (aka Zelda II) cuz it was the first one to have action RPG in it!

I also chose LoZ a link to the past (SNES) because I really was in loved withthat game when it first came out for the SNES and spent hours on the game and had good graphics for that time and finished it at least 10 times already!

And finally I chose OoT just to make Cory happy and cuz I bought it on VC even thought I didnt start playing the game yet and heard so much good stuff about it and it's one of the only games that got a 10/10 in reviews
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:50 am

wow...i can actually agree with Waaar on something for a change...but seriously dude, it's a sin that you aven't played it...it' a sin that MANY of you haven't played it..for god sakes, play Ocarina of Time...you'll be so happy you did it's not even funny!!!!!!

Oh, and I chose-
Ocarina of Time-#1
Wind Waker-#2
Majora's Mask-#3
Twilight Princess (would be #4)

I could go into a long rant about my choices, but it's too late and i'm too braindead for that right now...lol Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:41 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
wow...i can actually agree with Waaar on something for a change...but seriously dude, it's a sin that you aven't played it...it' a sin that MANY of you haven't played it..for god sakes, play Ocarina of Time...you'll be so happy you did it's not even funny!!!!!!

Oh, and I chose-
Ocarina of Time-#1
Wind Waker-#2
Majora's Mask-#3
Twilight Princess (would be #4)

I could go into a long rant about my choices, but it's too late and i'm too braindead for that right now...lol Suspect

i can sum everthing that would say into one world "LEGEND" am i right?

what i picked is
Twilight Princess-#1
Ocarina of time-#2
Link to the past-#3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:48 pm

toon link's new game for the wii (not true) but the video is really funny

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
FTW Website Discussion
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:43 pm by Forsaken Lament 44
Hello everyone,

If you've seen my portal post, I'm sure you know what's going on. If not, go check it out. But I'd like to get people's opinions on what's going on with FTW. Please post them here, and vote in the poll.

Comments: 171
Video of the Week
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:10 pm by StarRoadWarrior
Howdy guys and girls. I wanted to take this opportunity to announce that I'm bring sexy back bring back the Videos of the week! To make this a big hit i want loads of member input on this so it wont be just videos that i have seen (which is alot btw) videos are not limited to just video games. they can be popular videos that have been seen by …

Comments: 110
Vote for your favorite Chat
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:46 am by Forsaken Lament 44
Hey guys,

As you may have noticed, the site has been pretty slow lately...but I know everyone's been doing a little bit of lurking, so by now I'm sure you've seen each of the different chats. I changed to Everywhere chat as it seemed like it was what most people wanted, but unfortunately it was buggy and kept Smashed and a few others from being …

Comments: 11