For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Your favorite video game character...

Go down 
+6
Forsaken Lament 44
TALL-A
firegremlin
waaar81
StarRoadWarrior
SmashedBrother
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game character...   Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:03 pm

enasepth wrote:
haha I like this thread
ok here's my list altho I'm sure most of my favorite games were never payed by some of you XD

1-Anna~Mana Khemia
2-ness
3-locke FF3 ( original version on SNES )
4-Laharl~disgaea
5-Etna~disgaea
6-flay~mana khemia
7-Vayne~mana khemia
8-Samus Aran
9-Rena~Star ocean ps1
10-Dias~star ocean ps1
11-Ashton~Star Ocean
12-Maxime~Lufia 2 (SNES)
13-Dekor~Lufia 2
14-Guy~Lufia 2
15-Gig~Soul Nomad
16-Danette~Soul nomad
17-Sophitia~SC
18-Cassandra~SC
19-Lyner~Ar tonelico
20-Aurica~Ar tonelico
21-Misha~Ar tonelico
22-Sherelia~Ar tonelico
23~Marona~Phantom Brave
24-Castille~phantom brave
25-Dante~DMC

this is only a few, since I have a lot of good games, I tend to like lots of different characters for different
reasons =D
Holy cow! thats a lot!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game character...   Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:17 pm

Nice list Skye!

Rikku was great in FFX, as was Jr. and KOS MOS in Xenosaga! And I didn't play Huanting ground, but Fiona was very good looking in that game! lol
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game character...   Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:07 am

Rikku was awesome! I found her to be very useful actually in times of tough battles. The mix and match items move would always bring out a useful bomb!

Yeah Auron was badass and I did love that move with the sake!
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game character...   Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:34 am

Ive never heard of this Rikku... Question Question
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game character...   Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

^ Rikku
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game character...   Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:32 pm

actually, she's not bad either...lol
Back to top Go down
---

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game character...   Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:42 pm

I dont want to be pessemistic but I really dont like rikku, I know a lot of people will think I'm crazy or that I'm only saying that to piss some of you or that I simply like conflicts and that I cant go with the flow lol

the reason is the following, whenever I see someone close to me have a fixation on sometion, online ames, girls probably a lot of things... except food, makes me sick and I start hating that thing, I dont think it's out of jealoussy, it's that I dont think that it's SANE to have such strong feelings over something that dosen't exist and also the fact that they will eventually let what they " loved " so much fade away from there memory

I think it's despicable to pretend to like something and then just froget about it
but thats only my way of seeing it =p
dont mind my comment here XD
I know it has nothing to do with the thread lol
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game character...   Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:19 am

Well, Rikku was an OK character...but she wasn't THAT great...and I certainly wasn't obsessed with her or anything! lol But i don't think any guy can shay she doesn't look good in that little outfit!

And I know what you mean, and I know people who are like that...but I think we've all gotten slightly obsessed over a game/fictional character at some point in our lives...we just have to realize they're imaginary...or you'e in for a big disappointment...
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game character...   Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:36 am

my UPDATED full list
luigi
link
waluigi
leon
snake
geno
mallow
ness
smithy
black mage
master cheif
ganon
shadow
sonic
silver
prince of persia (the new one)
travis touchdown
rosalina
sub-zero
scorpion
Cervantes

i STILL feel like im forgetting some one
scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game character...   Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Could never begin to put a full list of mine, but I'll start with Lucas from MOTHER 3 and Roy from Fire Emblem, not much of a shock to people who know me...
Back to top Go down
Battlecry18

Battlecry18

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game character...   Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:59 pm

hmmm absolute favourite character, = tidus from ffx lol those who know me will not be surprised lol i have a full list, but it would take a while haha
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game character...   Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:44 pm

Haha awesome choice man! Tidus is my all time favorite Final Fantasy character for sure...and you know the funny thing is, I'm sure most FF fans would completely DISAGREE with us... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game character...   Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:19 pm

yoshi
kirby
diddy kong
link
toon link
pikachu
pichu
jiggly
mario
luigi
Frodo (LOTR Conquest)
scouts (also LOTR Conquest)
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game character...   Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:38 pm

just Nintendo and LOTRs Pugs? C'mon...there has to be more than that! geek
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game character...   Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:28 pm

ill admit i don't have much knowledge with other systems... how about... hm... heh.. i cant think of any non-nintendo characters atm.. can some one help me out?
Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game character...   Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:34 pm

God of Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 883970 Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 82623
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game character...   Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:49 pm

waaar81 wrote:
God of Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 883970 Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 82623
I just thought of one:
God of Waaar! lol jk

adding to my list:
spyro
wario
sparky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite video game character...   Your favorite video game character... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite video game character...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2