For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Empty
PostSubject: Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)   Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:09 pm

this video is a test

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)   Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:34 pm

so the video is taking a long time to load i may have it on late to night or at the latest saturday
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)   Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:23 pm

well the battle scenes look pretty cool I am thinking of buying it - mabye you should do a review of it jody...
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)   Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:17 pm

the suspense is killing me...i need to see this review! (somehowi kow Jody will give it like a 9.9 out of 10...lol)
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)   Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:22 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
the suspense is killing me...i need to see this review! (somehowi kow Jody will give it like a 9.9 out of 10...lol)

haha im not that nice but i did give it a good score!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)   Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:02 pm

Jody2089geno wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

haha im not that nice but i did give it a good score!
WRITE THE REVIEW PLEASE!!!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)   Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:10 pm

ok so my video idea died Sad so im just going to write what said

Edit by Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) 883970 : Attention first paragraph have spoilers ALERT!!!

the game is really easy to get into. when you start it there is a small video of bowser taking peach and then mario running after both of them. after a small fight with bowser you save peach and the game is over..... right? WRONG! a weird blade falls from the sky into bowser place throwing mario bowser and peach to far off places. mario then finds out that the blade was part of the smithy gang that was here to take over the mushroom kingdom then the world! the only way to stop smithy was to get the 7 stars to fix the star road. the first boss is in the video that i was able to upload. mario does not fight alone he also has mallow, geno, bowser, and peach that also help him in the game. there is so much to the game like side quest, hidden items, and mini bosses one mini boss from a FF game. but enough about the game here is my score for the game

1.Presentation- the game looks GREAT! everything is smooth nothing lagging or glitching some people say that this is mario's first 3d game and it may or may not be true because only a few months later mario 64 was out but for the SNES the game looks great! the menus are clean and they tell you what to do so you will not forget how to do something, it is easy to get into and not hard at all but its not easy too it some of both with all that said the presentation gets a 9.8

2.Graphics-like i said the graphics are great for the SNES if you see a tree it looks like a tree so the graphics at that time look almost "real" so i give it a 9.7

3. Sound-there is no voice acting just read text with a few sound for bowser when he talks that are really funny to hear. the music IS THE BEST! i love the music in this game. i look up the music on the net so i can play it on my piano that is how much i like it. there is no sounds that are annoying so that is really good. the sounds get a 9.8

4. Gameplay- like i said before it is really easy to get into and get started. if something new pops up or some one learns a new move the menu tells you how to use the move to better help you out buring battle. the controls are smooth and easy to use. when this game first came out people were not to sure if mario could make a big leap for 2D adventure theme of super mario world to the 3D rpg. but square knew what it was doing and did not break the fans heart as this game almost out-sold super mario world the only thing that stoped it was 2 things. it was only sold in japan and north america and the nintendo 64 was out. thus ending the game as far as it being made. so gameplay gets a 9.8

5. Lasting Appeal- i do not need to say alot about lasting appeal. i started playing the game when i was 7 or 8 and now im 18 going on 19 so 10 years i have been playing it. that is how much i like this game! the game is long but it does keep u playing long into the night. so lasting appeal gets a perfect 10!

so lets review
Presentation- 9.8
Graphics- 9.7
Sound- 9.8
Gameplay- 9.8
Lasting Appeal- 10
OVERALL SCORE- 9.82

GET THIS GAME NOW! and if you need any help im the guy for u!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)   Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:11 pm

the intro vid

Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)   Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:13 pm

the music from the game

Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)   Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:35 pm

for you DDR fans

Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)   Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:37 pm

I haven't had any time to look at the vids yet, but I'm interested already...great review Jody!
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)   Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:43 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
I haven't had any time to look at the vids yet, but I'm interested already...great review Jody!
me too!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)   Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:45 pm

thanks guys Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) 357454
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)   Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:39 pm

watch the video ur life depends on it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)   Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:21 pm

I might have to buy it!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)   Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:06 pm

WHAT YOU DONT HAVE IT FOR THE WII VC??? affraid
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)   Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:19 pm

i just bought it's really fun! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)   Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Mario RPG (SNES/VC)
Page 1 of 1