For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
I'm tired of remakes... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
I'm tired of remakes... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
I'm tired of remakes... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
I'm tired of remakes... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
I'm tired of remakes... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
I'm tired of remakes... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
I'm tired of remakes... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
I'm tired of remakes... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
I'm tired of remakes... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

I'm tired of remakes...

Go down 
+5
headbanger201
waaar81
BrawlBrotherKOking
BrightScales
Forsaken Lament 44
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

I'm tired of remakes... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:56 pm

i like harry potter Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:54 pm

pugsly1000 wrote:

i can not wait for the movie that was suppose to be in the theaters in november that way i could see it on my birthday but NOOOO its now been moved to the summer of 09'
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:13 pm

Jordan24Geno wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:

i can not wait for the movie that was suppose to be in the theaters in november that way i could see it on my birthday but NOOOO its now been moved to the summer of 09'
what?!? affraid that means it'll be EVEN later coming out here...anyway, it's weird but I don't like the harry potter moives at all because they miss out sooo much important stuff from the books and I find that really annoying. I thin that the only people who actually enjoy the movies and buy DVDs of them are those that are too lazy to read the books. but, as I said, this is weird because even though I dislike the movies I'll still go to watch them as soon as they come out. I'm not really sure but I suppose it's just to see if they have made the next any better thatn the last and if not, so I can complain about it lol
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:20 pm

i agree the movie has so much missing from the books that it is crazy but id they did have all of the information added the movie would be 5 hours long and rated R lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of remakes...   I'm tired of remakes... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm tired of remakes...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3