For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

GameStop Trade in values

Go down 
+3
BrightScales
Forsaken Lament 44
SilensCaelum
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

GameStop Trade in values Empty
PostSubject: GameStop Trade in values   GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:18 pm

Does anyone have any of the gamestop trade in values? I really want to trade in some games but I'm afraid they will only gave me $2 or something.

Also use this thread to post any trade in prices. So like if you traded in WiiMusic then post something like this.

Gamestop: WiiMusic trade in: $15
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Trade in values   GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:00 pm

I haven't traded in anything in ages...the reason: it's a huge rip-off!

Wiimusic, a brand-new game? $25?? They'll sell it for $39.95 >_>
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Trade in values   GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:59 pm

SSBB $20 what a rip off
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Trade in values   GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:20 pm

MarioKart Wii $25
Animal Crossing $22

wth?
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Trade in values   GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:45 pm

yesterday i had went by GameStop to trade in a few games and to pre-order a few games also. this is what i got for my trade in:

Punch-Out! $12
Donkey Kong Country Returns $12
Duke Nukem Forever $22
Infamous 2 $35
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise $25
TOTAL $106

not bad but also not good at least i dont have to pay to much for TEN games in November
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Trade in values   GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:54 pm

This is a useful thread. I had no idea this existed up until now. If I ever trade anything or if I find any new information on values at Gamestop, I'll post it up Smile
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Trade in values   GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:28 pm

did some more trade in and this time it hurt me BIG TIME

Prince of Persia a HUGE $1.40
Spoiler:
Bulletstorm $7.00
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood $12.60
Total: $21.00
but at least i got gears 3 for free from all the trade ins
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Trade in values   GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:39 am

Wow, what a rip Jordan! Forget it, I traded my Gamcube for $7 a while back and have been regretting it since. I'm never trading anything to that horrible store again. Seriously, you're better off keeping the game or selling it on Amazon. <_<
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Trade in values   GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:47 am

Oh my gosh! I knew they were bad, but seriously, just over one buck for Prince of Persia?! It goes for around $12 used, on Ebay!

You're better off waiting to sell your games somewhere you can actually get money for them!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Trade in values   GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:12 pm

Forsaken Lament 44 wrote:
Wow, what a rip Jordan! Forget it, I traded my Gamcube for $7 a while back and have been regretting it since. I'm never trading anything to that horrible store again. Seriously, you're better off keeping the game or selling it on Amazon. <_<

oh wow $7 i had thought about doing that like a month ago since i dont use it anymore thinking i would get like 20-30 but for 7 no way. trading in at game stop is like playing Russian roulette. sometimes i can take in a game and get full price back and others i 1.40. i cant complain to much i picked the wrong day i have a friend that helps me out and he was not working that day so its really my fault but i had to get gears on day one Rolling Eyes

SmashedBrother wrote:
Oh my gosh! I knew they were bad, but seriously, just over one buck for Prince of Persia?! It goes for around $12 used, on Ebay!

You're better off waiting to sell your games somewhere you can actually get money for them!

that was just store credit if i had opted to sell and get cash i would of only gotten a dollar.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp;amp;amp
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Trade in values   GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:07 pm

went in for some more trade ins see what you guys think

Batman: Arkham Asylum 12.60
New Super Mario Bros Wii 23.80
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars 9.80
Resident Evil 5 7.00
Halo Reach 8.80
Gears of War 3 32.00

Total: $94

games i will be getting for free
Batman Arkham City
Assassin's Creed Revelation
Halo CE Anniversary

Discounted games
Saints Row 3
Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
Super Mario 3D Land
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

Number of posts : 221

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Trade in values   GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:32 pm

i was going to trade in a ds game the other day. and i made an analysis. i think they just give you 1/4 of what they will sell it for. i was going to trade in LoZ:PH and they were going to give it to me for 5 dollars! thats rediculous. and then they were going to turn around and sell it for 20 dollars! but some times it just depends how many copies of the game are made or how rare it is and etc. but still... i never ever thought that i would see Kirby canvas curse for 35 dollars o.o
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Trade in values   GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:37 pm

I think it's a scam, as I said before. The prices they give you are insane. I mean seriously, $7 for a Gamecube I bought for $250? F@#$ that...I'm done with that. You say you're getting those games for Free Jody, but if you're giving something up to get them, then it's not free...
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

Number of posts : 221

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Trade in values   GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:24 am

i made this vow to myself that i would never trade in any of my games ever again unless they are just terrible and not even worth keeping (like resistance1). i cant tell you how many times ive been looking for a game that i use to have and its about 2 times the ammount it use to. all those mario games for the gba are around 30 - 40 dollars. i found mario kart super circuit and it was 45 dollars! thats just too expensive for a used GBA game! almost as much as some of the new games now for 360 and ps3! but i still bought it. even though its rediculously priced.

Last edited by l33tsmasher on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Trade in values   GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Forsaken Lament 44 wrote:
I think it's a scam, as I said before. The prices they give you are insane. I mean seriously, $7 for a Gamecube I bought for $250? F@#$ that...I'm done with that. You say you're getting those games for Free Jody, but if you're giving something up to get them, then it's not free...

well free as in i will not have to pay anything yes i gave up things for it but in my eyes i traded an old game for a new one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Trade in values   GameStop Trade in values Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GameStop Trade in values
Page 1 of 1