For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Who is online?
    In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
    Latest topics
    » Thank You!
    Animal Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
    Animal Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
    Animal Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
    Animal Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
    Animal Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
    Animal Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
    Animal Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
    Animal Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
    Animal Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Statistics
    We have 116 registered users
    The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Animal Crossing

Go down 
    +5
    firegremlin
    waaar81
    SilensCaelum
    BrawlBrotherKOking
    BrightScales
    9 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

Animal Crossing - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing   Animal Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:22 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
    yes, as far as I've heard, you haven't done anything online but terrorize Carlos so far...lol
    I hear that's what stephane does as well - but is there something wrong with that? I mean, that would be the main reason why I'd get LGTTC
    ~firegremlin~

LOL! I think I might end up getting it...eventually...
    Back to top Go down
    StarRoadWarrior
    Administrator
    StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing   Animal Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:57 pm

PUGS AND EN I NEED YOUR CODE!!!! and what is lgttc?????

edit o it means lets go to the city right?
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
    StarRoadWarrior
    Administrator
    StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing   Animal Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:34 pm

it is now time to got to the city and do a review unlike my last reviews i will tell the good things and the bad and tell if i recommend you buy it rent it or just save your money.

Animal Crossing: City Folk's gameplay is built upon the gameplay of previous Animal Crossing games. The Wii Remote pointer and motion controls can be used for handling tools, such as axes, fishing rods and bug-catching nets. Also, players live in individual houses spread apart from each other, unlike Animal Crossing, in which all four houses are located in a central plaza, and Animal Crossing: Wild World, in which all players share one house. Each town begins with six animal residents, and can grow to a maximum of ten. In previous iterations of Animal Crossing, the player is only able to customize clothes as a whole; in City Folk, players can now customize the front, back and the sleeves of clothes if they choose; these are called "Pro" designs.

The player will be able to celebrate as time progresses several real world holidays, such as Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, Easter and Halloween, although they are named differently in the game itself.Animal Crossing: City Folk's gameplay is built upon the gameplay of previous Animal Crossing games. The Wii Remote pointer and motion controls can be used for handling tools, such as axes, fishing rods and bug-catching nets. Also, players live in individual houses spread apart from each other, unlike Animal Crossing, in which all four houses are located in a central plaza, and Animal Crossing: Wild World, in which all players share one house. Each town begins with six animal residents, and can grow to a maximum of ten. In previous iterations of Animal Crossing, the player is only able to customize clothes as a whole; in City Folk, players can now customize the front, back and the sleeves of clothes if they choose; these are called "Pro" designs.

The player will be able to celebrate as time progresses several real world holidays, such as Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, Easter and Halloween, although they are named differently in the game itself. Holiday-associated characters from previous games return, as well as new additions such as Zipper T. the Easter Bunny, Pavè (a peacock who celebrates "Festivale"), and Nat (a chameleon who hosts the "Bug-off"). Holiday-associated characters from previous games return, as well as new additions such as Zipper T. the Easter Bunny, Pavè (a peacock who celebrates "Festivale"), and Nat (a chameleon who hosts the "Bug-off").

one of the good things is that nothing is the same sometimes even the villagers are not the same. every day is a new chance to do something new even the weather changes. one bad thing nothing is the same. and what i mean by that is that if given a task like deliver a gift to a villager so i went to the villagers home only to find that he was not there then i searched to entire town and after going in a complete circle i found who i was looking for next to his home. a little frustrated but glad to get a rare item after the gift exchange.

with this game there is sooooooooooo much to do like bug collecting, fishing, collecting all the furniture for a theme for your home and not to foget paying of your home debt to that cheep tom nook. with all of this said i say BUY IT!
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
    StarRoadWarrior
    Administrator
    StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing   Animal Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:43 pm

March 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    FTW Website Discussion
    Animal Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:43 pm by Forsaken Lament 44
    Hello everyone,

If you've seen my portal post, I'm sure you know what's going on. If not, go check it out. But I'd like to get people's opinions on what's going on with FTW. Please post them here, and vote in the poll.

Comments: 171
    Video of the Week
    Animal Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:10 pm by StarRoadWarrior
    Howdy guys and girls. I wanted to take this opportunity to announce that I'm bring sexy back bring back the Videos of the week! To make this a big hit i want loads of member input on this so it wont be just videos that i have seen (which is alot btw) videos are not limited to just video games. they can be popular videos that have been seen by …

Comments: 110
    Vote for your favorite Chat
    Animal Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:46 am by Forsaken Lament 44
    Hey guys,

As you may have noticed, the site has been pretty slow lately...but I know everyone's been doing a little bit of lurking, so by now I'm sure you've seen each of the different chats. I changed to Everywhere chat as it seemed like it was what most people wanted, but unfortunately it was buggy and kept Smashed and a few others from being …

Comments: 11