For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
like to listen to music while game'n? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
like to listen to music while game'n? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
like to listen to music while game'n? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
like to listen to music while game'n? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
like to listen to music while game'n? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
like to listen to music while game'n? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
like to listen to music while game'n? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
like to listen to music while game'n? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
like to listen to music while game'n? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

like to listen to music while game'n?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

Number of posts : 221

like to listen to music while game'n? Empty
PostSubject: like to listen to music while game'n?   like to listen to music while game'n? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:33 am

go here to go to the topic, i posted an extension here because the section i posted it in is never really looked upon. if any admins see this, maybe you can move it here for me please?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
---

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: like to listen to music while game'n?   like to listen to music while game'n? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:01 am

Say for a good starter, I like kirby music =D

can you upload some snes music from kirby please?

AND IT SURE WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE THE MUSIC PLAYER AT THE HOME PAGE =0

DONT YOU THINK SO CHERRY KIRBY AND ADMIS!!!!

just saying =D ^.~
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

Number of posts : 221

PostSubject: Re: like to listen to music while game'n?   like to listen to music while game'n? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:05 pm

I DONT KNOW WHO THIS "ADMIS" PERSON IS BUT IT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA. ill get that kirby music for you man. you want the REAL classic or the remixed classics?
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: like to listen to music while game'n?   like to listen to music while game'n? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Cherry_T_Kirby wrote:
I DONT KNOW WHO THIS "ADMIS" PERSON IS BUT IT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA. ill get that kirby music for you man. you want the REAL classic or the remixed classics?
I think he ment ADMINS lol Id love some good music while browsing the site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: like to listen to music while game'n?   like to listen to music while game'n? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:09 pm

I can't do anything on my computer without music to accompany it, it's just too boring without...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: like to listen to music while game'n?   like to listen to music while game'n? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

like to listen to music while game'n?
Page 1 of 1