For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Tenchu: Shadow Assassins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

Tenchu: Shadow Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Tenchu: Shadow Assassins   Tenchu: Shadow Assassins Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:01 pm

Anyone planning on buying it?
It was supposed to be released on the february 3rd

here is the review from IGN

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Tenchu: Shadow Assassins   Tenchu: Shadow Assassins Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:10 pm

Here are some videos of it
The first one is the review from IGN

Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Tenchu: Shadow Assassins   Tenchu: Shadow Assassins Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:12 pm

Nice topic Waaar, to be honest I haven't heard about this game until now. I don't think this is my kind of game, I've seen many Ninja games and I'm really not to into that kind of thing. However, Shadow Assassins looks like it's going to make a great addition to the wii system. Do you like ninja/stealth games Tenchu: Shadow Assassins 883970?
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Tenchu: Shadow Assassins   Tenchu: Shadow Assassins Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:14 pm

Yep. I loved the ninja gaiden series
But this one looks more like assassin creed
You must not get seen by the ennemy
check the videos I posted
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Tenchu: Shadow Assassins   Tenchu: Shadow Assassins Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:50 pm

It looks good, the graphics and story seem to be great, and it will certainly help the Wii our a bit with hard core gamers and the like...

Still, I can't help but have some problems with this game. Matt of IGN gave it an 8.0, and he's gushing over this game. Why? Well, he has a good reason, mainly because the Wii hasn't seen a game this good in months now. But I still can't help but think that there are some ridiculous problems in this game, like the IR Motion interface. Why in goodness sake would a game, two years after the wii has been out, not even have motion menu direction? And sure it has decent graphics, I'll give it that...but there's still no 480 progressive scan, which is just ridiculous in today's world of gaming. It seems to me like this game may be worth picking up after the price drops, but I can't see how any can justify spending a full $50 on this game, unless Wii is your only system. There are so many good games out there with a lot more replay value, and a lot more effort put into them. I say pick it up when the price goes down, don't jump at it just because nothing else has been on wii for months.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenchu: Shadow Assassins   Tenchu: Shadow Assassins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
Page 1 of 1