For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Corrupt a Wish

Go down 
+7
Ki-No-Ko
BrightScales
SmashedBrother
firegremlin
StarRoadWarrior
SilensCaelum
Everlong
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Everlong

Everlong

Number of posts : 156

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:23 pm

I've you been on other forums, I'm sure you all probably know how this kind of game goes. Basically, someone posts a 'wish' and your job is to make the wish being granted funny and then make their own wish and the next person responds to it. Sound simple enough?

Example:
"I wish I had a pool full of Jell-O..." - Person A
"Alright, fine, but unfortunately, it's just the mix for it and when you jump in, you fall down, cracking your skull against the pool's bottom.

I wish that I could predict the outcome of any bet..." - Person B

And so it goes on.
I wish that it wasn't so cold during the winter months...
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:33 pm

I'm sorry but I can't influence mother nature to change her wondrous winter ways. So All I can give you is a tattered old jacket and a dirty old scarf I found beneath a dumpster.

I wish I could instantly understand math, that way I wouldn't worry about failing every exam..
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:43 pm

well i would give you my knowledge of math but that would involve a brain transplant and right now im just not in the mood for it

i wish that i would not procrastinate as much
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Everlong

Everlong

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:25 pm

Congratulations, you've been drafted into creating the world's first cold fusion generator! Unfortunately, you can kiss your social life bye-bye due to the necessary time it'll require to invest on...but you will be rich.

I wish I had the powers of a god...
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:12 pm

I'm sorry, but I'm into the idea of sharing my powers with lesser beings - maybe next week

I wish I suddenly find a big bag of money on the ground
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:35 pm

congratulation you received a bag of money that totaled 1 million dollars but after further investigation the money turns out to be money from the board game monopoly

i wish i was not sick right now No
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:05 pm

Congratulations! You are no longer sick! After all there are no diseases in heaven, which (hopefully) is where you went after you died from your sickness Wink

I wish I had a new TV bounce
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Congratulations on your new TV...erm, it's not supposed to smoke like that just after you plug it in, right? Suspect

I wish that some better games for the Wii would come out already.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:51 pm

Congatulations! The wii has better games! Too bad they weren't released.

I wish that I was the best game designer in the world....
Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Granted, but you waste your talent making games based on movies that no one likes.

I wish I had this whole week off from school.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Congratulations! What you're going to do with it, since that hurricane wiped your house & belongings away, I don't know, but have fun!

I wish....umm....to be the strongest person in the world (has it's advantages)
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:59 am

Granted, you enroll in weightlifting events and manage to win a Mr. Universe competition, even! Well, maybe you would have, had you not taken all of those anabolic steroids...

I wish that it just be summer all the time.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:08 pm

Everlong wrote:
Granted, you enroll in weightlifting events and manage to win a Mr. Universe competition, even! Well, maybe you would have, had you not taken all of those anabolic steroids...

I wish that it just be summer all the time.

Welcome to the Sahara!!!!

I wish that Obama would retire......
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:16 pm

Granted, Obama is no longer president because our Government has been overthrown by a bunch of 'Tree Huggers'. Now we must all be vegetarians, and we have to live the 'organic' way.

I wish I had the ability to move things with my mind!
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Limited but granted! you now have the ability to move things with your mind via wii remote!

I wish I could turn invisible
Back to top Go down
Ki-No-Ko

Ki-No-Ko

Number of posts : 15

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Your wish is my command Pugsly. You are now invisible, but you have absolutely no control over this power. So unfortunately, you will be invisible forever. Sorry, but you're basically non-existent.

I wish I could travel the world.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Granted Master! You have been drafted into the military, and will now see many interesting places, along with interesting people, under very, very interesting circumstances Very Happy

"May you live in interesting times"
~Old Chinese Curse.

I wish that all the negative consequences of this wish would affect.....Firegremlin.....

Why not?
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:46 pm

Granted, but when firegremlin gets to the afterlife, he's showered with all sorts of rewards and other good things. You, unfortunately, for wishing this upon him, now must deal with your own share of it: twofold.

I wish that I could become king of the world. Wink
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:45 pm

Everlong wrote:
Granted, but when firegremlin gets to the afterlife, he's showered with all sorts of rewards and other good things. You, unfortunately, for wishing this upon him, now must deal with your own share of it: twofold.

I wish that I could become king of the world. Wink

Congratulations! You are king of the world....now if only that title actually meant something...

I wish that I had all the powers of all video game characters to use at will! (AT WILL - No unintentional self-destrusts!)
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:48 pm

Oh come on! Can nobody corrupt that wish?!

Ok, here's a different one - I wish that you all would declare me your supreme ruler. Twisted Evil

(Now can you corrupt it?)
Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:44 am

Congratulations, you've become the supreme ruler!

Roy: Cory, how do we find out how long this piece of string is?

Cory: Quick, get SmashedBrother, the supreme ruler off of my desk.

(Had I seen the wish before, I could easily have corrupted it, wish for it again next time and I'll show you)

I wish I was naturally gifted at all things and could do anything anyone asked of me.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:36 pm

The Burning Soul wrote:

(Had I seen the wish before, I could easily have corrupted it, wish for it again next time and I'll show you)

I wish I was naturally gifted at all things and could do anything anyone asked of me.

Congratulations! You are now unnaturally given extreme natural talent, and now not only CAN do anything and everything anyone asks of you, but you HAVE to do anything and everything anyone asks of you Twisted Evil

For Roy,

I wish......To have all the powers of all thevideo game characters to use at will (once again, AT WILL. No accidently self-destructs, and I can not use or take advantage of a power if I wish.)

P.S. I don't get the joke above Neutral
Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:52 pm

You now have every videogame power there is, you can use any power you want at any time, you are a god in all essence. Shame you only exist in my and Shigeru Miyamoto's minds, you could be really popular otherwise…
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:01 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
The Burning Soul wrote:

P.S. I don't get the joke above Neutral
>_> he's playing on the two meanings of ruler. Roy is impying that you are, in fact, a ruler as in for measuring things in maths nuot the other meaning. crazy ol' Americans don't undestand humour if it hits them in the face Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Nail on the head, fire.

I wish I could see into the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corrupt a Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish   Corrupt a Wish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: FTW General Discussion :: FTW Games and Activities-
Jump to: