For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Light Yagami: Hero or Villain? *Cover Spoilers* Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Light Yagami: Hero or Villain? *Cover Spoilers* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Light Yagami: Hero or Villain? *Cover Spoilers* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Light Yagami: Hero or Villain? *Cover Spoilers* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Light Yagami: Hero or Villain? *Cover Spoilers* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Light Yagami: Hero or Villain? *Cover Spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Light Yagami: Hero or Villain? *Cover Spoilers* Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Light Yagami: Hero or Villain? *Cover Spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Light Yagami: Hero or Villain? *Cover Spoilers* Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Light Yagami: Hero or Villain? *Cover Spoilers*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Light Yagami: Hero or Villain? *Cover Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: Light Yagami: Hero or Villain? *Cover Spoilers*   Light Yagami: Hero or Villain? *Cover Spoilers* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:21 pm

One thing I've noticed when I've talked to fans of Death Note is that many of them have very different opinions on whether or not Light Yagami is actually a villain. Actually, most people I've talked to think he's a hero, which is a total shock to me!

Personally, I think Light COULD have started off as a hero, wanting to rid the world of horrible people with the Death Note...after all, his original intention was to do away ONLY with criminals. But over time, his original idea became perverted...not only did he want to kill people who got in his way,
Spoiler:
, but he also didn't give a damn when
Spoiler:
In the end, all he cared about was himself, and achieving his place as a god.

I know some people think the ending should have been different, that it should have ended
Spoiler:
, but I think it ended perfectly. Light ultimately got what he deserved, and in the best way possible.

*And remember to use the spoiler cover under the "others" button...a lot of members haven't finished this anime yet.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com

Light Yagami: Hero or Villain? *Cover Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1