For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Your Best Cruel Brawl Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Your Best Cruel Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Your Best Cruel Brawl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Your Best Cruel Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Your Best Cruel Brawl Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Your Best Cruel Brawl Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Your Best Cruel Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Your Best Cruel Brawl Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Your Best Cruel Brawl Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Your Best Cruel Brawl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Your Best Cruel Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Your Best Cruel Brawl   Your Best Cruel Brawl Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:35 pm

Okay, so the level 9 computers still aren't that much of a challenge, really, but that's when we go off to the stadium to face the cruel brawl. My best analogy of the mode is that it's like the matrix, the alloys are the agents, they can kill you in only a few hits, no matter how many you kill they will keep coming back and they are everywhere.

So this thread is for talking about your best strategies and highest scores for Cruel Brawl. (Strategies, I don't want anyone putting in that Jigglypuff trick, that's got no strategy to it)

My best score: 14 KOs, with Lucas.

For the most of it I had to use his PK Missile, it racked up damage on all of them, caused knockback and if one of them wasn't hit by the attack, they were sent flying from the other alloys. During their knockback time, I'd usually be able to attack one of them a bit more, if any were in midair I'd hit them downwards, outwards, this strategy, coupled with the fact that they can't grab the ledges, got me to 14 KOs. My advice in general to people, if you're hanging on the ledge and they gather, don't try to attack them climbing up, because I guarantee that one of them won't get hit and will smash you off instantly.

So what's your best score?
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Your Best Cruel Brawl   Your Best Cruel Brawl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:54 pm

my best is 7 KOs with kirby. it's kinda like the jigglypuff one - it involves hovering to lure them to jump to you.

pretty much all I do is instantly go the right ledge (not sure why the right one, either works) and stay there. once they've all gathered up at the side of the stage I fall off the edge and jump slightly to the right. straiht after this I use kirby's up-B to get back to the edge. what happens is that when I fall off the edge at least one of alloys will jump down to get me. kirby's up-B pushes them down if they get caught underneath it so they get pushed down as if being meteor smashed (except slower). unfortunatly I saw a CD spawn after my seventh kill. I went to get it (and got it) but the mario alloy KOed me with a side smash Mad
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Your Best Cruel Brawl   Your Best Cruel Brawl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:13 pm

oh god I have nightmares of this challenge. I think I made 4 or 5 KO's playing with Ike or one of my other mains...I've never been too good at cruel brawl, even in melee. BUT I have done the "jiggly technique", and have gotten about 10 KO's, but I think that's a bit cheap personally...
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Your Best Cruel Brawl   Your Best Cruel Brawl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:29 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
oh god I have nightmares of this challenge. I think I made 4 or 5 KO's playing with Ike or one of my other mains...I've never been too good at cruel brawl, even in melee. BUT I have done the "jiggly technique", and have gotten about 10 KO's, but I think that's a bit cheap personally...

Well, like I said, the Jigglypuff thing doesn't really require any technique to it, it's just knowing how to jump.

As for the bit about cruel melee, well I actually find that, like everyone else, it's been toned down and balanced out a bit, which is a shame, but I still like it, I don't know why no one else likes it, it's a fun way to practice the best techniques for your character, especially if beating 3 level 9 computers with you on a really high handicap just gets too boring. Also it's a fun way to get used to not playing with items, I just love the mode, it's great, I just wish they'd have done a better job of incorporating it into the online, seriously that is so broken.

Currently I haven't gotten better than 14 yet, but I've gotten close, I also have managed to spend 10 whole seconds on the actual platform without getting KOd afterwards.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Your Best Cruel Brawl   Your Best Cruel Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:39 pm

My best cruel Melee without cheating was 11 with Y.Link....it was a miracle run where I got very, VERY lucky though.....EDIT: Wait! I didn't say that! It was only my pure, awesome, overwhelming skill & talent. Luck had
everyt--nothing to do with it all! You believe me, don't you? Right? G-Guys?!

Last edited by SmashedBrother on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Your Best Cruel Brawl   Your Best Cruel Brawl Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:43 am

Who are you?

What is cruel brawl?

Man I need coffee
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Best Cruel Brawl   Your Best Cruel Brawl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Best Cruel Brawl
Page 1 of 1