For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

The topic that never ends.

Go down 
+7
SmashedBrother
imitationissuicide
BrightScales
Forsaken Lament 44
StarRoadWarrior
waaar81
SilensCaelum
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:39 pm

10:38PM just got off the chat to do homework...but as you can see, I'm posting instead...lol Carlos would kick my as for this...lol

oh and this is my 700th post!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:04 pm

6:04pm about time cory! you've still got loads more posts to get to bbeat me!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:02 pm

12:01 pm. working up my posts farao its almost funner to post when your behind!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:23 pm

pugsly1000 wrote:
well, you're not behind any longer. and btw "funner" isnt a word - its "more fun". soory but Im a neat-freak when it comes to grammar lol Twisted Evil
~firegremlin~

Last edited by firegremlin on Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:33 pm

firegremlin wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:
well, you're not behind any longer. and btw "funner" isnt a word - its "more fun". soory but Im a neat-freak when it comes to grammar lol Twisted Evil
~firegremlin~

some neat-freak
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:15 pm

Jody2089geno wrote:
firegremlin wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:
well, you're not behind any longer. and btw "funner" isnt a word - its "more fun". soory but Im a neat-freak when it comes to spelling lol Twisted Evil
~firegremlin~

some neat-freak
i meant grammar >_>
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:43 pm

suuuuuuuuuuuuuure u did Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:25 pm

It is currently 6:22 and I'm posting here on the forum. It's been a very long time since I have posted so expect a major come back from me. I'm hoping to reply to most topics tonight. I am also watching football with my parents... (oh what fun..lol) Today has been a very rainy day... When I was leaving class I had to walk in the rain and I couldn't find my car!! It was horrible. Hehe, anyways I'm good now! Oh, and I finished all of my homework! =D
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:40 am

4:38pm Im expecting you to get ahead of at three posters by tomorrow skye! got hockey soon
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:49 pm

1:48 im have cold and cant go to school Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:06 pm

Aw, I'm sorry Pugs, I hope you feel better!!

It's 5:04 and I'm sitting in a very comfortable chair, posting away with Smashed hehe. It's been a really busy day, I've been cleaning and doing chores so I'm happy to finally sit down and post. My dog is sleeping on the floor and her legs are twitching. Lol I think she's dreaming of playing fetch.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:30 pm

5:28

just got home from a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG day at school. got a new working mic for skype and other things at school.
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:47 pm

7:46 going play SSBB in 20 minutes! alien
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:33 am

9:32

at school no classes and that makes me mad that i drove 30 mins wasted gas and class was not meeting today The topic that never ends. - Page 4 56577
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:48 am

also what is the deal with forums some of them say "last post on december 31, 1969" this site has been around that long?!?! what is the deal????
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:21 am

Where at?!
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:26 pm

Jody2089geno wrote:
also what is the deal with forums some of them say "last post on december 31, 1969" this site has been around that long?!?! what is the deal????
i dont think the internet existed then...lol!
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:00 pm

10:58

Right now I am sitting on my couch enjoying a cup of coffee. Today is my day off so I'm relaxing hehe. I don't want tomorrow to come, I have an exam, a 3 hour lecture course, then I have to work. *sigh* I hate hectic days... No
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:35 pm

Silens_Caelum wrote:

Right now I am sitting on my couch enjoying a cup of coffee. Today is my day off so I'm relaxing hehe. I don't want tomorrow to come, I have an exam, a 3 hour lecture course, then I have to work. *sigh* I hate hectic days... No

wow and i can not wait for tomorrow one of my classes is going to the coast in texas to help out from the past strom and i will not get back till midnight Shocked
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:14 pm

Jody2089geno wrote:
Silens_Caelum wrote:

wow and i can not wait for tomorrow one of my classes is going to the coast in texas to help out from the past strom and i will not get back till midnight Shocked
10:13pm

heh heh, i get wednesday off school because the cleaning staff are striking and i get friday and next monday off as a holiday afro
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:01 pm

What about tuesday "Ramadan holiday"
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:59 am

waaar81 wrote:
What about tuesday "Ramadan holiday"
yeah, but my parents like me going to school, so i take the morning off to go to the mosque and celebrate Eid propely on the weekend after
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:31 pm

Damn My post was never posted The topic that never ends. - Page 4 314169

Anyway I said that I wouldnt be working on that day for sure

Only 6 days left (5 for Yasser at this time)

Hey samshed is your name yasser?
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:42 pm

waaar81 wrote:

he wishes it is Cool
can hardly contain myself, only 5/6 days lef!!!! cheers exaggeration used
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:43 pm

waaar81 wrote:

I'm going to ban you forr being insulting Wink Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The topic that never ends.   The topic that never ends. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The topic that never ends.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: FTW General Discussion :: The Living Room-
Jump to: