For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
*The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
*The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
*The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
*The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
*The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
*The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
*The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
*The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
*The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

*The Conduit Discussion Thread*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

*The Conduit Discussion Thread* Empty
PostSubject: *The Conduit Discussion Thread*   *The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:10 pm

OK whos getting it? I will for sure. Why you ask? here is a good reason

Multiplayer

Multiplayer in The Conduit will feature at least three competitive multiplayer modes for online play, including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag modes. Voice chat for the online multiplayer will be included through implementation of the Wii Speak peripheral. The Conduit will be the first third-party Wii game to use the accessory. The online multiplayer will be able to support up to 16 players simultaneously. When seeking an online match, the player can choose playlists with randomly-selected players locally or around the world, or with players who have exchanged friend codes. Maps for the multiplayer are taken from places seen in the campaign, but are redesigned to better suit the different multiplayer modes

This is taking from the second post that jody made in a thread, here is the link to it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: *The Conduit Discussion Thread*   *The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:24 pm

wth *The Conduit Discussion Thread* 883970? why did you make a 2nd topic for this? Suspect confused
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: *The Conduit Discussion Thread*   *The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:32 pm

These are the rules from the newsroom where you posted

-This forum is devoted to NEWS ONLY . Discussion is reserved to discussion threads ONLY. The only replies to news articles must be either a follow up to the news itself, or more information.

-Any Discussion will be DELETED and the member will be warned. Feel free to create topics in the DISCUSSION forums.

So you see I did what was supposed to be done you can put a link in your post saying that discussion are here if you want or talk with the site staff about it.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: *The Conduit Discussion Thread*   *The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:51 pm

waaar81 wrote:
good idea lol, I was wondering where I should put it actually lol, You wanna make a new one or just move this one over there and delete these last 2 posts?

done!

o btw i will more than likely be getting this game
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: *The Conduit Discussion Thread*   *The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:52 pm

Ya same here and I think Cory will too if he doesnt change his mind so we are already 3 to play online 3 more people and it should be enough to decent exciting online matches/killing hahaha............hm ya
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: *The Conduit Discussion Thread*   *The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:57 pm

lol you know it and it will be awesome to add in the wii speak for trash talk Wink
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: *The Conduit Discussion Thread*   *The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:45 pm

16 player online play? Wow! That's better than I expected! Yeah, I'll definitely be picking this one up...I just hope there are more online modes than just those three...given that there are so many more modes in other online games, the Conduit really needs those types of modes to really be considered in the same league as them, and that's exactly what it should be! I'm really looking forward to this...but I'm wondering, does anyone have a release date? I heard it was delayed from it's original March release date...
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: *The Conduit Discussion Thread*   *The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:54 am

Here's a new gameplay vid for the Conduit, it's short, but this game just keeps looking better and better...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Summer can't come soon enough!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *The Conduit Discussion Thread*   *The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:34 am

I don't understand why anyone is excited about this game. True, it looks good for a Wii game and the customizable controls and HUD are a great option, but it just doesn't look like any fun. I play a half hour demo of the game at Comic-Con NY, and the controls worked fine, but I just did not enjoy myself. Other than The All Seeing Eye, I find nothing interesting about this game.

Generic shooter is generic.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: *The Conduit Discussion Thread*   *The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:49 am

heh, I see your point Gimic. It looks good, and apparently plays nicely as well. But for Wii owners...well, just apply the old saying "beggars can't be choosers". Generic it may be, yet on the wii, this is one of the few drops of water gamers are going to get in the proverbial desert of games.

It still looks like a decent game. Madworld looked better when it was still waiting to be released, but the game still looks good compared to everything else that was being released. I am more than likely going to pick it up when it comes out...will it be in my short list of amazing games? Most likely not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *The Conduit Discussion Thread*   *The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:06 pm

I'm sorry Forsaken, but just because you don't want to play what's out there it does not mean that the Wii's software line-up is "a desert" of games. Really, there is more out there than just shooters.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: *The Conduit Discussion Thread*   *The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Well, after the library of games you showed me, I think the "desert" analogy may have been a bit much...still, Nintendo has certainly been starved of shooters, and a good online multiplayer game like this will is certainly welcome. I look forward to spending a good deal of time playing some great games online with everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *The Conduit Discussion Thread*   *The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:59 am

Ok, The Conduit has officially captured my interest. I had heard in previous interviews that High Voltage really listened to fans when creating The Conduit, but I didn't pay that much attention. Here is an interview set up with a Youtube user named Shokio. I'm surprised that High Voltage is really going that far to hear their fans out, it's awesome!

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
FTW Website Discussion
*The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:43 pm by Forsaken Lament 44
Hello everyone,

If you've seen my portal post, I'm sure you know what's going on. If not, go check it out. But I'd like to get people's opinions on what's going on with FTW. Please post them here, and vote in the poll.

Comments: 171
Video of the Week
*The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:10 pm by StarRoadWarrior
Howdy guys and girls. I wanted to take this opportunity to announce that I'm bring sexy back bring back the Videos of the week! To make this a big hit i want loads of member input on this so it wont be just videos that i have seen (which is alot btw) videos are not limited to just video games. they can be popular videos that have been seen by …

Comments: 110
Vote for your favorite Chat
*The Conduit Discussion Thread* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:46 am by Forsaken Lament 44
Hey guys,

As you may have noticed, the site has been pretty slow lately...but I know everyone's been doing a little bit of lurking, so by now I'm sure you've seen each of the different chats. I changed to Everywhere chat as it seemed like it was what most people wanted, but unfortunately it was buggy and kept Smashed and a few others from being …

Comments: 11