For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
street fighter 4 ps3/360 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
street fighter 4 ps3/360 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
street fighter 4 ps3/360 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
street fighter 4 ps3/360 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
street fighter 4 ps3/360 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
street fighter 4 ps3/360 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
street fighter 4 ps3/360 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
street fighter 4 ps3/360 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
street fighter 4 ps3/360 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

street fighter 4 ps3/360

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
webweaver

webweaver

Number of posts : 51

street fighter 4 ps3/360 Empty
PostSubject: street fighter 4 ps3/360   street fighter 4 ps3/360 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:39 am

so im ventureing over to the ps3 for this review. yes yes iv done a couple for 360 but hey street fighter is for both so sue me. any way back on track street fighter 4 is a fighter... if u couldnt gather that from the name alone ANY WAY street fighter is a long running fighter that was on sege snes and pretty uch every counsle past that. it has a few on going charicters such as Ryu,Ken,Chung li, guile just to name a few. any way in terms of game play its not extreamly differant than street fighter 3 or 2 its a side scroll fighter. wat that means is its not 3d. the char modles maby 3d to look good but the maps or places to fight r side scrolled. another way of putting it is when u fight u dont interact with the world such as u cant hit you enamy into a grate then throw them into the wall. its entirly u v them. it takes skill and timing more in side scroll fighters cuz u cant mash them into the wall. the chars r balanced as well from wat i can tell. theres no omg if u hit this one button on this one char u win no matter wat. if u play against a good player who knows wat they r doing its really hard and fun. any way in terms of how street fighter goes its a fun game. the graphics r really and truly awinspireing and how it all plays is so smooth its truly breath taking. the lvls r fun and dont get old all that fast. u can buy modles such as new out fits off teh online shop if u really want to its just a cool thing u can do if u like the game that much. id drop the game a 9/10 . its one of those games that slaps u in the face. u can tell how much work they put into it and it shows exstreamly well. the game is fun as hell to play and as far as fighters goes its in a leage of its own. idk maby that s me any way go pick up a copy its well worth the $.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: street fighter 4 ps3/360   street fighter 4 ps3/360 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:34 am

Just a question. Did you try thid on already and if you did it sems to be a bit different, I saw there was some few "new" moves/way to play for characters that are a bit different from the previous games. Like Capcom vs SNK had the roll, dodge, air block (all depending on the groove you selected) and this one seems to have counter attacks and unblockable hits (slow hits), were you able to use this or experience them. And if yes how good do you think it is? Better then before? Easier then before?

Im a huge SF fan BTW ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
webweaver

webweaver

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: street fighter 4 ps3/360   street fighter 4 ps3/360 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:52 pm

its pretty much the same as all the other street fighters but with new mechanics. 1 no parry to 2 its got ex skills i belive is what they are called. from what i can tell its pretty much the same as the rest of the street fighters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: street fighter 4 ps3/360   street fighter 4 ps3/360 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

street fighter 4 ps3/360
Page 1 of 1