For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Which movie would you rather see this week?

Go down 
+2
BrightScales
Forsaken Lament 44
6 posters

Which Movie would you rather see this week?
Dragonball Evolution
Which movie would you rather see this week? Vote_lcap67%Which movie would you rather see this week? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
The Hanah Montana Movie!
Which movie would you rather see this week? Vote_lcap33%Which movie would you rather see this week? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Back

AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Which movie would you rather see this week? Empty
PostSubject: Which movie would you rather see this week?   Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:41 pm

Wow this is a tough one... geek
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Which movie would you rather see this week?   Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:16 pm

lol i hate dragon ball Z so.. Hannah Montana =)
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Which movie would you rather see this week?   Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:50 pm

well i just about hate every thing disney does now so DRAGONBAAL EVOLUTION FOR ME Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp

PostSubject: Re: Which movie would you rather see this week?   Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Agreed with Jody.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Which movie would you rather see this week?   Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Sleep

(what else is there to say?)
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Which movie would you rather see this week?   Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:57 pm

psssh end crappy americanized versions of animes, videogames, and the like!

Hanah Montana all the way Wink
Back to top Go down
AspiR

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Which movie would you rather see this week?   Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:25 pm

This poll is like asking if you want to die by being immolated or by being starved to death in an Iraqi prison camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which movie would you rather see this week?   Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Fast and the Furious 4.... Movie I'd rather see this week hands down. Cool
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

Number of posts : 221

PostSubject: Re: Which movie would you rather see this week?   Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:01 pm

im ganna see dragon ball evolution no matter what. im a die hard dragon ball fan (no z because i havent read the whole z series XD)

DONT READ THE REST IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE ME RANTING ON ABOUT DB EVOLUTION! XD

im not expecting a great movie so its probably not ganna be half bad. who cares if gokus actor is white. Gokus an alien! we dont know what he is! im upset they dont have kuririn (krillin) in it though. but oh well. and i heard people complain that piccolo doesnt have antennas. who really cares? its called dragon ball evolution. they didnt say it was going to match the story line did they? its there own version of dragon ball pretty much. so people need to deal wit it.
Back to top Go down
AspiR

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Which movie would you rather see this week?   Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Yes, Goku was an alien. Not an ordinary everyman teenager like in every formula-based movie ever.

I can't believe you're a DB fan and you actual have positive feelings towards the movie. They butchered Dragon Ball's story into watered down mainstream crap.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Which movie would you rather see this week?   Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:45 pm

haha Despite how horrible this movie appears, I'll bet it will have a decent showing at the box office for the exact reasons forementioned. it has been marketed towards the mainstream, and that's what they'll get.

This is the common trend with Hollywood after all...rip off a good idea from someone else, mutilate it, then reap a huge profit...not off of good film making or writing, but off of the name.

Btw, is "Master Roshi" still in this? I remember the old trailers featuring an Asian guy with a Hawaiian shirt...but now it appears "Goku" is being trained by an old Asian guy without the Hawaiian shirt... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which movie would you rather see this week?   Which movie would you rather see this week? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which movie would you rather see this week?
Page 1 of 1