For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Who is online?
    In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
    Latest topics
    » Thank You!
    As if he was from another planet... Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
    As if he was from another planet... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
    As if he was from another planet... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
    As if he was from another planet... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
    As if he was from another planet... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
    As if he was from another planet... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
    As if he was from another planet... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
    As if he was from another planet... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
    As if he was from another planet... Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Statistics
    We have 116 registered users
    The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

As if he was from another planet...

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    TrueDestroyer

TrueDestroyer

Number of posts : 26

As if he was from another planet... Empty
    PostSubject: As if he was from another planet...   As if he was from another planet... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:16 pm

Hello everyone,
    My on-line moniker is TrueDestroyer, usually shortened to True by those who love and worship me. I am a gamer and have been for many years. I own all of this generation's consoles as well as a PC capable of running current games. My favorite game genre is RPGs, specifically Strategy RPGs, but I will play pretty much anything.

I am a graduate student, studying computer science. If you ever want to be bored out of your mind, get me rambling about the evils of Microsoft. I also run a forum, the url of which you can find in my profile if you're interested.

-True
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.gamingaddicts.org
    BrightScales
    Pug & Yoshi Fan!
    BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: As if he was from another planet...   As if he was from another planet... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:48 pm

welcome to FTW! nice new faces!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As if he was from another planet...   As if he was from another planet... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Glad to have you on board True! Very Happy I, too am a fan of RPG games. I also try not to limit myself on just a specific genre but rather play a variety of games to be more in touch with the gaming world (Or at least I try to). I look forward to having some interesting conversations in the chat! For now, welcome and make yourself at home! Cool
    Back to top Go down
    Forsaken Lament 44
    Administrator
    Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: As if he was from another planet...   As if he was from another planet... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:26 pm

A Pleasure to have you aboard my friend. I'm looking forward to a powerful friendship and a great partnership. While I'm not a computer fanatic...in fact, given my rather basic computer skills, it's rather ironic that i won a website...I too am in college and am looking forward to graduation. I love RPGs like FFX and Xenosaga, so I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about.

Good to have you,
    -Forsaken
    Back to top Go down
    https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
    waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: As if he was from another planet...   As if he was from another planet... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:12 pm

TrueDestroyer wrote:
    Hello everyone,
    My on-line moniker is TrueDestroyer, usually shortened to True by those who love and worship me. I am a gamer and have been for many years. I own all of this generation's consoles as well as a PC capable of running current games. My favorite game genre is RPGs, specifically Strategy RPGs, but I will play pretty much anything.

I am a graduate student, studying computer science. If you ever want to be bored out of your mind, get me rambling about the evils of Microsoft. I also run a forum, the url of which you can find in my profile if you're interested.

-True

Welcome and I think we are gonna get really well together lol
    I too love startegy rpgs FE and FFT and hate microsoft
    Back to top Go down
    http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide

PostSubject: Re: As if he was from another planet...   As if he was from another planet... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:20 am

Evils of Microsoft? I knew we'd be friends, I'm big on loathing them, doesn't mean I won't use the hardware and/or software when the situation calls for it, but I still primarily use Mac and hate both Microsoft and anyone who calls me a slave to Steve Jobs.
    Back to top Go down
    BrightScales
    Pug & Yoshi Fan!
    BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: As if he was from another planet...   As if he was from another planet... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Well i love that the sites have merged... I just have been foregetting to post there! ill be sure to post there soon! love your entrance btw! Cool
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As if he was from another planet...   As if he was from another planet... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As if he was from another planet...
    Page 1 of 1