For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Ranting Room Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Ranting Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Ranting Room Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Ranting Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Ranting Room Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Ranting Room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Ranting Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Ranting Room Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Ranting Room Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Ranting Room

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

Ranting Room Empty
PostSubject: Ranting Room   Ranting Room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:37 am

this topic is to post things to get them off your chest or to just make a good strong point. you can post and rant about anything books, games, music, tv, radio, or post about some one. do not reply about some one else rant unless you have a rant to post yourself. i will go first

ranting about the wii

ah wii you are by far the best system idea but yet your flawed in some areas. being able to point at a screen to play a game great idea. swing the control to play baseball another good idea. able to download old games also great able to finally vs my friends on game some one needs a raise in pay. now for the bad. the wifi is great i dont complain about it much untill now. IF there is a nintendo represent reading this make an update that make the nintendo wifi into a wifi network just like the xbox and PS3. get rid of the stupid 12 number FC and make it a network where i just add my friends name or just a code just one freaking code and that way i will never again have to add codes for every game for every person. is that simple not all this code changing madness. also it would be very nice for a wii system update to also have some sort of achievement program. i have a rough idea for you. each side quest that you do you get a % score. Ex i just unlocked toon link in SSBB a nice small picture pops up and says "+10% unlocked the hero of wind" also something very simple. PLEASE NINTENDO do something to help out the fans and make it easy for us and you guys.

a rant for "forgiven limits"

PLEASE I BEG YOU DO NOT USE TOON LINK AGAINST ME AGAIN!!! you know that it pisses me off and yet you still do it>_> just do me that one favor and dont us him use any of the other 34 fighters i dont care who just not toon link. thanks

now that is off my chest post your own rant of any kind
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

Ranting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting Room   Ranting Room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:00 pm

im confused how to use this thread Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Ranting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting Room   Ranting Room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:14 pm

its easy just talk about something it can be ANYTHING!!!!

ranting about MDOT:

to the MDOT team FIX THE ROADS ONE TIME AND BE DONE WITH IT!!! Because of your stupid road construction it take me 2 hours to get to class and it normally takes me 30 mins. this does not go well with me!!! LEAVE THE ROAD ALONE!
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Ranting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting Room   Ranting Room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:41 pm

i get it now

ranting over WoW:

withdraw your money once!!! they keep taking out the money twice >_> and now there not taking it all so we cant play atm!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Ranting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting Room   Ranting Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Rant? Well, I'll rant because the stupid Illinois Government wants me to pay $452 dollars because I filed my 2007 taxes late! This is a load of crap!!! $452 dollars? What difference does it make? I owed them ONE DOLLAR! Seriously! That's all that I need to pay them in my taxes, but because it was late, suddenly it's $452 dollars! Absolutely ridiculous...do you know how much I could do with all of that money? And how hard I worked to earn it! Damn Illinois Gov...if only they knew how to spend their money more prperly, they wouldn't have to rip-off their citizens!
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

Ranting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting Room   Ranting Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:41 pm

lol And I didnt still received my 900$ check for tax reports I was supposed to from the Quebec province while everyone at home did over a week ago. We all send it at the same time and they all got it at the same day except me. I got my 100$ check from Canada but not from Quebec yet.
I need that money NOW!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Ranting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting Room   Ranting Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:50 pm

At school everyones asking for money!!!!!! just cause i do a paper route and they dont >_> im like "get a job yourself!!!!!!!!" it's highly frustrating...
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

Ranting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting Room   Ranting Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:57 pm

(note: I'm not trying to start any arguments or a debate here, but I am curious about the answer, if anyone would like to tell me.)

What is the big deal about blood?! (asking hardcore gamers, not casual)

What the heck is the big "hardcore" deal about blood? What the heck does it add to a game? I can understand why a game like Castlevania would have blood, but for goodness sake why the *(heck)* are so many hardcore fans back on the Ign APF's Joke drooling over it?! (not to mention a couple comments here, on other things) Call me whatever you like, but I'd rather the developers would spend the time and energy putting something worth a darn into the game, instead of putting something that at best will mean absolutely nothing to the game.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

Ranting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting Room   Ranting Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:02 pm

I guess having blood in a game makes it look more realistic. Usually people like games that are more realistic. Afterall what would be the point of killing or shoting at someone if there i no blod coming out
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Ranting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting Room   Ranting Room Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:40 pm

waaar81 wrote:
I guess having blood in a game makes it look more realistic. Usually people like games that are more realistic. Afterall what would be the point of killing or shoting at someone if there i no blod coming out

Only thing that makes some sense.....what gets me is why? Maybe it's just me, but I've thought that putting something in JUST because it's realistic is dumb. I.e. (kind of exaggerated, but this is a ranting room Wink ) Would you want to be killed whenever your character does? It'd be realistic. I'm not particularly squemish, but it's just never made any sense to me....
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Ranting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting Room   Ranting Room Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:24 am

SmashedBrother wrote:
(note: I'm not trying to start any arguments or a debate here, but I am curious about the answer, if anyone would like to tell me.)

What the heck is the big "hardcore" deal about blood? What the heck does it add to a game? I can understand why a game like Castlevania would have blood, but for goodness sake why the *(heck)* are so many hardcore fans back on the Ign APF's Joke drooling over it?! (not to mention a couple comments here, on other things) Call me whatever you like, but I'd rather the developers would spend the time and energy putting something worth a darn into the game, instead of putting something that at best will mean absolutely nothing to the game.

yes i have to agree with Ranting Room 883970 it make is more realistic is it needed??? maybe maybe not that is for the gamer to decided. that was one of the problem that most gamers had with MK vs DC (that and it was rated Teen)

i have a rant that is not really towards any one person more towards a large mass of gamers that i have seen on live and any other gamer that fits this rant. why is it that sooo many people that i have seen on live have not finished most of there games? and what i mean by that is that 3 or 4 unfinished is ok 5 to 7 is pushing it. but 20 to 50!!! O_O and its not a lie when i say that. its crazy how so many people dont finish there games i can understand if you rented a few games but still 50!!! i dont understand it some one please give me an explanation if possible.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Ranting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting Room   Ranting Room Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:20 pm

Star Road Warrior wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:

yes i have to agree with Ranting Room 883970 it make is more realistic is it needed??? maybe maybe not that is for the gamer to decided. that was one of the problem that most gamers had with MK vs DC (that and it was rated Teen)

i have a rant that is not really towards any one person more towards a large mass of gamers that i have seen on live and any other gamer that fits this rant. why is it that sooo many people that i have seen on live have not finished most of there games? and what i mean by that is that 3 or 4 unfinished is ok 5 to 7 is pushing it. but 20 to 50!!! O_O and its not a lie when i say that. its crazy how so many people dont finish there games i can understand if you rented a few games but still 50!!! i dont understand it some one please give me an explanation if possible.

Umm, do you mean "not finished" as in not getting past the first few parts (levels or whatever the game has) or not getting every single little accomplishment? I could understand people getting bored with the second.....but the first? ..............Maybe they had a VERY good Christmas? Suspect Lol!
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Ranting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting Room   Ranting Room Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:55 pm

@Blitzsword - True, but either way it isn't great.....especially considering how most of them use abortion as birth control.....

Rant about abortion

"Women's choice".....yeah, what choice? I love how careful abortionists are NEVER to mention what that choice is, and when they have to, they still manage to stay vague. (I also love how they call the pro-life position "anti-choice" like we were against freedom Rolling Eyes )

I always try to see both sides point-of-view, and I try and understand the other side, but there isn't really any grey here at all. So darn many pro-abortionists try to say "this is only to save mothers lives" or about rape and incest. They don't seem to check the statistics. 1: Abortion is more likely to harm the mother than other procedures that have a chance of saving the baby's life.....but certain altruistic multi-million dollar companies don't really mention that. 2 & 3: Should the baby really die for the sins of its father?

They don't even have common-sense restrictions, like minors telling their parents or spouse first. (They don't seem to want to give them time to think about their "choice") They don't infrom them about the risks. They don't sterlize anything. This is bad for both the mother and the child.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Ranting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting Room   Ranting Room Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:20 am

On a less profound, but still troubling issue, I bring you the caps lock key Evil or Very Mad (thanks to somebody else for having the same idea I did, and actually carrying it through!)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting Room   Ranting Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranting Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: FTW General Discussion :: The Living Room-
Jump to: