For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
the best xbox game to buy first Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
the best xbox game to buy first Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
the best xbox game to buy first Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
the best xbox game to buy first Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
the best xbox game to buy first Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
the best xbox game to buy first Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
the best xbox game to buy first Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
the best xbox game to buy first Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
the best xbox game to buy first Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

the best xbox game to buy first

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

the best xbox game to buy first Empty
PostSubject: the best xbox game to buy first   the best xbox game to buy first Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:03 pm

im going to buy on xbox! id like to know the best game to buy with it
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: the best xbox game to buy first   the best xbox game to buy first Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:56 pm

hmmmm get

MK vs DC
prince of persia
soul calibur 4
street fighter 4
all very good to get and all but prince of persia can be played on live
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: the best xbox game to buy first   the best xbox game to buy first Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:51 am

That's a tough choice...especially for someone who can't play mature rated games....I'm trying to think of something, but pretty much all of my games are rated mature... scratch
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: the best xbox game to buy first   the best xbox game to buy first Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:46 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
That's a tough choice...especially for someone who can't play mature rated games....I'm trying to think of something, but pretty much all of my games are rated mature... scratch
depends on the mature game... i can play halo and assassin's creed
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: the best xbox game to buy first   the best xbox game to buy first Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:23 pm

halo is not that bad for it to be mature rated i think the main reason it got the m rating was for "killing" aliens. also try fable 2 it is also mature but it does not have a single cuss word (i dont think it has one if it does have a cuss word it may be one or two) its just mature because you can get married and have a kid if you choose to.

but dont get GTA or SR until your a little older sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: the best xbox game to buy first   the best xbox game to buy first Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:10 pm

Hmmm anyone think CoD World @ War was too Mature? Sure people were burned to death, but I don't think the deaths were anything too bad...there are Nazis in the game too...not sure if kids should be seeing Nazis or not... scratch
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: the best xbox game to buy first   the best xbox game to buy first Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:14 pm

i think the best thing for you to do pugs if you have any question about the game is to just type it in on youtube and watch the videos and you make the call on the game
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: the best xbox game to buy first   the best xbox game to buy first Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:58 pm

ive decided to buy halo wars and LOTR: conquest (that way i can play with those who have it on xbox) to start
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the best xbox game to buy first   the best xbox game to buy first Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the best xbox game to buy first
Page 1 of 1