For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire

Go down 
+3
firegremlin
SilensCaelum
Everlong
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Texas & Kansas join the Macedon Empire!!!!

Last edited by ~ on Wed May 13, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:19 pm

OOOOOO NO YOU DIDNT!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:15 am

texas and new mexico also join my alliance
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:19 am

pugsly1000 wrote:

I already got Texas Pugs. Sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:14 pm

~ wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:

and i already have mississippi Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Star Road Warrior wrote:
~ wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:

and i already have mississippi Twisted Evil

Oops! Embarassed Just saw that.....I know somebody hasn't taken their home place......................Are you sure Mississippi didn't defect to me? Who wouldn't?

In that case I take Kansas instead. The breadbasket of America shall be mine! Let's see how long you can go without eating Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Crap, you guys stole Texas from me! Alas, I'm not yet defeated...I declare the newly admitted states of Pennsylvania and Afghanistan into my empire! How shall you Americans cope with the stealing of the state with the nation's first capital in it? Twisted Evil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Everlong wrote:
Crap, you guys stole Texas from me! Alas, I'm not yet defeated...I declare the newly admitted states of Pennsylvania and Afghanistan into my empire! How shall you Americans cope with the stealing of the state with the nation's first capital in it? Twisted Evil

You don't think I'd let you take my homestate would you?

Lol, you can keep Pennsylvania my friend. Between the liberal California and (relatively liberal) Pennsyvania you're going to have trouble avoiding a civil war when the jihadists in all your middle eastern territories start getting ideas...... Twisted Evil

The wealth of Alaska is now mine, along with Kentucky! (Now I've got a monopoly on the U.S.'s oil supply. Very Happy .......I think I'm forgetting some other place with oil here though......study )
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:33 pm

~ wrote:

Lol, you can keep Pennsylvania my friend. Between the liberal California and (relatively liberal) Pennsylvania you're going to have trouble avoiding a civil war when the jihadists in all your middle eastern territories start getting ideas...... Twisted Evil

The wealth of Alaska is now mine, along with Kentucky! (Now I've got a monopoly on the U.S.'s oil supply. Very Happy .......I think I'm forgetting some other place with oil here though......study )
I fail to see how my odd mixing of liberals and conservatives will ignite in a civil war, to be honest. My regime has defeated the Taliban (how ELSE would I have taken over Afghanistan?) and I'm on my way to rebuilding my newest state. You didn't think I wouldn't have foreseen the possibility of problems with extreme insurgents? You don't know me well at all, do you, ~? Wink You can keep Alaska! I don't need caribou and you'll probably get invaded by Silens anyway!

New York, with her glorious Statue of Liberty, proclaims her secession to my union. Long live Pax Everlongia!
Cool Let's not forget Quebec either. Let her be a symbol of hope to all peoples of the empire that my reign shall last a thousand fold and ne'er shall I be forgotten by the sands of time!

Also, ~, I responded to your post in the 'What Religion Are You?' thread. Get on the response! I typed a while for that. Razz
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:09 am

Ok, first things first, IT"S SMASHED (or smash if you're lazy like Jody Razz ....you can keep doing SB if you like. ) Looong story short, I made the mistake of leaving my profile handy, and one of my siblings decided to play a joke on me by changing my name Rolling Eyes I still haven't gotten around to fixing it yet. Rolling Eyes

Second, I welcome Washington D.C. (after expelling the entire Senate, house, and presidency to Everlongia) with the Pentagon (and all the military geniuses there may be there), CIA, and other things useful for taking over worlds and things like that.

And Missiouri is happy (groan!) because it is now among the Macedons!

[quote="Everlong"]
~ wrote:

Lol, you can keep Pennsylvania my friend. Between the liberal California and (relatively liberal) Pennsylvania you're going to have trouble avoiding a civil war when the jihadists in all your middle eastern territories start getting ideas...... Twisted Evil

Quote :
I fail to see how my odd mixing of liberals and conservatives will ignite in a civil war, to be honest. My regime has defeated the Taliban (how ELSE would I have taken over Afghanistan?) and I'm on my way to rebuilding my newest state. You didn't think I wouldn't have foreseen the possibility of problems with extreme insurgents? You don't know me well at all, do you, ~? Wink You can keep Alaska! I don't need caribou and you'll probably get invaded by Silens anyway!

I thought perhaps that between the Middle East, Israel, and the American liberals (who don't favor high-security) you might start having a few problems.....of course, you'd better worry more about them seceding to me Wink

Quote :
Also, ~, I responded to your post in the 'What Religion Are You?' thread. Get on the response! I typed a while for that. Razz

Sorry, I noticed your post, but I've been having trouble finding the time to sit down and write for that amount of time. I've got a few things down on wordpad, but I'm still working on it. I understand your frustration (I'm still wondering whether or not Cory's ever going to answer me, lol!) and I will try to answer you ASAP. Even though I mostly disagree with you, I apprecite that you don't try to flame me or anything, like some people I've had "discussions" with ( Rolling Eyes ) while at the same making points that make me think. I'll try and work on answering you soon!
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:32 pm

~ wrote:
Ok, first things first, IT"S SMASHED (or smash if you're lazy like Jody Razz ....you can keep doing SB if you like. ) Looong story short, I made the mistake of leaving my profile handy, and one of my siblings decided to play a joke on me by changing my name Rolling Eyes I still haven't gotten around to fixing it yet. Rolling Eyes
Ah, alright. Just was a bit curious as to why you've changed your name all of a sudden. Thanks for clearing that up, Smashed.

~ wrote:
Second, I welcome Washington D.C. (after expelling the entire Senate, house, and presidency to Everlongia) with the Pentagon (and all the military geniuses there may be there), CIA, and other things useful for taking over worlds and things like that.

You've stolen the state I live in, but I don't really care - never liked it that much anyway. Anyway, you can have your military geniuses because I'm sure my nation shall birth ones that soar to even greater feats! Former President Obama is welcome in my domain as long as he recognizes the proper sovereignty due to me. Very Happy

I also claim British Columbia (now Everlongia Columbia) and Florida. Some might want to choose something in South America soon, as well as Africa, because both are looking quite desirable at the moment to my legions...

~ wrote:
I thought perhaps that between the Middle East, Israel, and the American liberals (who don't favor high-security) you might start having a few problems.....of course, you'd better worry more about them seceding to me Wink
Nope, no one in my empire hates one another. After all, why bother arguing when they can simply live their lives in fealty to myself? Big Brother is watching, after all. Razz He does not take kindly to those that get out of line either...

Now to simply concentrate on having the rest of the Middle East under my belt...

~ wrote:
Sorry, I noticed your post, but I've been having trouble finding the time to sit down and write for that amount of time. I've got a few things down on wordpad, but I'm still working on it. I understand your frustration (I'm still wondering whether or not Cory's ever going to answer me, lol!) and I will try to answer you ASAP. Even though I mostly disagree with you, I apprecite that you don't try to flame me or anything, like some people I've had "discussions" with ( Rolling Eyes ) while at the same making points that make me think. I'll try and work on answering you soon!
I'm still waiting to hear from Cory via a PM I sent him, so I'm in the same boat as you, to be honest. And no, I don't flame other people, or try not to at least. There are more important things to me than winning an argument over the Internet anyway, so to be frank, I won't lose any sleep over it. Also, pardon my atrocious err of saying that 'Jesus never talked to any of his apostles in the Bible,' what I had MEANT to say was, 'Jesus himself never directly speaks as a person, I'm pretty sure, and that we get second-hand accounts by his apostles.'

Oi vey...
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:32 pm

way backa claimed canada ( A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 883970 as my slave Razz)

this time i claim washington carolina
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:27 pm

Hawaii and Oklahoma are privileged to be numbered among the Macedons!!!

Everlong wrote:
~ wrote:
Ah, alright. Just was a bit curious as to why you've changed your name all of a sudden. Thanks for clearing that up, Smashed.

No prob Smile

~ wrote:

Quote :
You've stolen the state I live in, but I don't really care - never liked it that much anyway. Anyway, you can have your military geniuses because I'm sure my nation shall birth ones that soar to even greater feats! Former President Obama is welcome in my domain as long as he recognizes the proper sovereignty due to me. Very Happy

Actually I let Obama stay as a private citizen (He wasn't keen on the idea of leaving his huge mansion...can't say I blame him) in exchange for using his shady connections to wreak havoc in Everlongia Twisted Evil

Quote :
I also claim British Columbia (now Everlongia Columbia) and Florida. Some might want to choose something in South America soon, as well as Africa, because both are looking quite desirable at the moment to my legions...

NOOOOOOO!!! WHHHHHYYYYY!??!?!?. I wanted Florida. Oh well, gives me another place to conquer Razz

~ wrote:

Quote :
I'm still waiting to hear from Cory via a PM I sent him, so I'm in the same boat as you, to be honest. And no, I don't flame other people, or try not to at least. There are more important things to me than winning an argument over the Internet anyway, so to be frank, I won't lose any sleep over it. Also, pardon my atrocious err of saying that 'Jesus never talked to any of his apostles in the Bible,' what I had MEANT to say was, 'Jesus himself never directly speaks as a person, I'm pretty sure, and that we get second-hand accounts by his apostles.'

Oi vey...

Ok! I've stopped being lazy, and hopefully I'll be able to answer you sometime this week (I'm having trouble getting on the computer at the moment).

No problem. We all make mistakes from time to time. Heck, you should have seen some of my early posts, lol!
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Is anyone still interested in this thread?
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:18 pm

nah i got Utah and Australia. I'm good. lol
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:04 pm

what was the point to it? just asking
Back to top Go down
Everlong

Everlong

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Doppelgänger24 wrote:
what was the point to it? just asking
None, honestly. It was just for fun. Also, BrightScales, such claims aren't legitimate until you edit the image yourself. If you can't do that, I'd be happy to do it for you, but I'd prefer if ypu'd make the claims with your own computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire   A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Game of 'Risk' - Create Your Own Empire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2