For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Where would you like to go?

Go down 
+4
SilensCaelum
firegremlin
StarRoadWarrior
Forsaken Lament 44
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which Continent would you like to see the most?
North America(More of it)
Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
South America
Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Europe
Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Africa
Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Asia
Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Australia
Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Antarctica
Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Back

AuthorMessage
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:07 pm

firegremlin wrote:
well, it's lots of different small snacky things (much like tapas) so it really depends on what type of sushi you're talking about
~firegremlin~
wow ill have to try some sushi!
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:22 pm

well actually it taste so goooooooooood

Ask leon he can confirm that lol!!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
BrawlBrotherKOking

BrawlBrotherKOking

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:34 pm

WELL SUSHI is.... THE BEST FOOD KNOWN THE MAN LIKE EVER!!!

first off is healthy almost no fat or calories there is so much variety and it taste like you are tasting heaven ^___^ well you have to be careful the first time you try it guys if you never tryed it before go with something easy like the California roll is American sushi but is still sushi Smile if you like that then I would try a rainbow roll it has different types of sushi on top of it like shrimp and tuna that way you would get to try a little of it of everything then after you can try shrimp tempura rolls like a tiger roll thats warm sushi Nigiri wich is consider real sushi has an aquire taste and I recomend sticking to sushi rolls at first if you like the rolls then try it but over all sushi is just amazing if you have any questions just ask ok hmmmm... sushi n_____n

and sushi with mapple syrup taste weird don't listen to Where would you like to go? - Page 2 883970 lmao jk not the worst but not the best U_____U

The King king

and his royal pet elephant
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:54 pm

Hahahaha I can't believe u really tried it man lol!

Did u put it in the sauce ??? But just a bit right!

But man U really tried it lol! I don't know for u but I don"t sweet and sushi together, wasabi is good enough maybe a bit of soya with it but thats it
Back to top Go down
BrawlBrotherKOking

BrawlBrotherKOking

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:15 pm

<___________<

no I had the cook put it on the sushi and well it wasn't the best THANKS <___< ........................ T________T

The King king

and his royal pet elephant
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:34 am

sounds good and nasty at the same time its Smile / No
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:11 am

is anyone here actually going to try haggis? Suspect it's really nice
here's a pic:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:36 pm

Japan.
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:25 pm

firegremlin wrote:
is anyone here actually going to try haggis? Suspect it's really nice
here's a pic:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~firegremlin~
ive never had it but it looks good! sunny
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:20 pm

Scottland would be nice, I just recently saw a Travel Channel special about it with Samantha Brown, and she went to a rather large city (can't think of the name at the moment) it was very cool and had a very old-world feel to it...the traditional Scottish clothes are interesting as well...especially the military uniforms with the Kilts and the hats...
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:53 pm

reading this stuff makes me hungry lol!
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:45 pm

Come to think of it, I would like to visit Canada! I've heard many good things about it. Plus it seems like everyone from there is awesome!!
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:48 pm

yes we are and we have a meal that everyone that loves fries would like....................POUTINE
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:36 pm

Canada... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:34 pm

Silens_Caelum wrote:
Come to think of it, I would like to visit Canada! I've heard many good things about it. Plus it seems like everyone from there is awesome!!

Except Waaar of course - He has WAAAAY to many posts

J/K!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:27 am

SmashedBrother wrote:
Silens_Caelum wrote:

Except Waaar of course - He has WAAAAY to many posts

J/K!!!! LOL
he should let me catch up pirat then he would be cool
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:27 am

U mean Im not cool now
Im over 1000 posts!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:29 am

waaar81 wrote:
U mean Im not cool now
Im over 1000 posts!!!!!!!!!

ill give you applause for that one waaar!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:48 am

over a thousand...good god...well, no matter how cool that makes you...t's still not cool enough to make me come to Canada...lol Rolling Eyes

maybe if you get 10,000....
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:08 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
over a thousand...good god...well, no matter how cool that makes you...t's still not cool enough to make me come to Canada...lol Rolling Eyes

Ok then prepare your plane ticket for next summer!!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:50 pm

waaar81 wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

Ok then prepare your plane ticket for next summer!!
you mean in the winter holidays Very Happy
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:29 pm

I hope you get that many posts by this winter! That would be great for the site! Razz

But seriously, if anyone wants to buy me a plane ticket, i'd be happy to come over...lol
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:19 am

i say that everyone needs to relax and come to the country where i live i will pay cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp;amp;amp
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:43 am

Jody2089geno wrote:
i say that everyone needs to relax and come to the country where i live i will pay cheers
If only I was allowed...
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:48 am

Hey, you send me an airline ticket, and I'll be on my way Jodster, and you gotta come too Gremlin!

According to the poll...it seems everyone would rather go to asia though....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go?   Where would you like to go? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where would you like to go?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: FTW General Discussion :: The Living Room-
Jump to: