For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
blazblue for 360/ps3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
blazblue for 360/ps3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
blazblue for 360/ps3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
blazblue for 360/ps3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
blazblue for 360/ps3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
blazblue for 360/ps3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
blazblue for 360/ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
blazblue for 360/ps3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
blazblue for 360/ps3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

blazblue for 360/ps3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
webweaver

webweaver

Number of posts : 51

blazblue for 360/ps3 Empty
PostSubject: blazblue for 360/ps3   blazblue for 360/ps3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:25 pm

buy it! yeah thats pretty much it. but I'm guessing you guys will need a idea of what the game is I'm guessing. so here goes a check list
do u like Anime. y/n
do u like how japan has for some reason made boobs bigger and better in Anime. y/n
do u like fast passed games. y/n
do u like fighters. y/n
do u like sprite fighters. y/n
are you human. y/n
if you said yes to any of these questions buy the game and you will like it.

these are some of the chars in the game Litchi-faye-ling whom is the char I'm working to make my main for reasons of my own.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this is jin-kisaragi he is also one of my more fav chars so far from what iv play in the game

this is ragna-the-bloodegde he plays almost exactly the same as Sol Badguy from guilty gear who was my main in guilty gear but he combos differently and I'm not sure if i like it so far

this is taokaka she plays kinda wonky for my tastes but shes really good

Blazblue was made by the same people who blessed our earth with the game guilty gear and as a result it plays fast passed and awesome. the is a anime/sprite based fighter and they put them together vary well.

score card wise as follows

graphics. given that its a sprite based fighter id drop it a 7 out of 10. it looks amazing the back grounds are stunning and fun 2 watch. honistly its no soul cal 4 but this game isnt ment to b mind blowing its ment to b fun.

game play. 10 out of 10. if ur looking for a fun fighter to play with friends play this end of story.

heres a new one. ONLINE game play.
yeah yeah i know what your thinking online for a fighter B S. the frames wont match and it will kill the fun. WRONG!!!!! they put a lot of time and effort working a system called synchronizing. witch it takes both party's internet and matches them almost perfectly and they play on the same bit rate as a result . yeah its not playing in person because that will always be the best way to play a fighter. but let me tell you it plays vary well and heres why. learn how people play. learn how they combo. learn how to guard. and on top that if it starts to lag it pauses the game and starts it up again when both party's re sync up and iv only seen that once out of 50 games witch is amazing if you as me. back on track id give it a 9 out of 10 for online game play.

story line... its a fighter what do you expect.... well anyway throw that idea out because the story is fun and in depth 9.5 out of 10

and ill throw my last score in this area. noob friendly. ill drop it a 6.5 out of 10 and heres why.
Its noob friendly the combos are easy to pull off. the rolls are kinda a beach until you get used to them. you can pick up the controller and play away and its fun, but it takes time and practice just like any other fighter to get good at. honestly this game takes more skill to play than tekken does if u ask me. but from what iv seen online theres 3 different players just like in brawl and halo and ANY other game where you can compete. the player who just wants to sit down and have fun. the player who wants to be good and maybe is thinking about going to a tournament. and the player who has no life and HAS to be the best at the game end of story. if seen alot of players who just picked the game up and are having a blast. I have only seen 3 players who want to be good at it.
and I have yet to encounter a player who has no life and HAS to be the best. Those players are out there since the game came out on June 30th 7 day ago, the best player has played like 1000 games and thats A LOT!!!! but thats rare and your probly not gonna see that.
Back to top Go down

blazblue for 360/ps3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazblue for 360/ps3   blazblue for 360/ps3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:29 pm

My friends from my PSN lists have been telling me to get this game. I plan on getting it after I pay for classes. Reading your thread just re-assured my purchase Very Happy
Back to top Go down

blazblue for 360/ps3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: The Arcade :: FTW Review and Blog Center-
Jump to: