For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!?   GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:12 am

Happy Michael Vick's officially done with his prison sentence day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 23 months finally over, it's about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who don't know who Michael Vick is and why he was in prison, you have no life and google is right at your finger tips!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!?   GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:35 pm

You're happy Michael Vick is free??? I hated that SOB Before he was put in prison! He needs to stay there and rot...or at least not be allowed to play in the NFL anymore...
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!?   GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:39 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
You're happy Michael Vick is free??? I hated that SOB Before he was put in prison! He needs to stay there and rot...or at least not be allowed to play in the NFL anymore...

Yeah I'm happy he's out, he's one of my favorite PLAYERS. I don't really like him as a person, but I loved watching him play football. He got 23 months and a football player that killed a person gets 30 days, please explain that to me?
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!?   GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Who the hell got 30 days man?! I'm with you that that is completely beyond ridiculous, but even so, Vick should have gotten more for terrible animal cruelty. Besides, since I'm a Packer fan, naturally I hate Vick...he was the first Quarterback to beat the Packers in a home game during the Playoffs. GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? 4810
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!?   GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:57 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Who the hell got 30 days man?! I'm with you that that is completely beyond ridiculous, but even so, Vick should have gotten more for terrible animal cruelty. Besides, since I'm a Packer fan, naturally I hate Vick...he was the first Quarterback to beat the Packers in a home game during the Playoffs. GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? 4810

Lol, I was so stoked what that happened, and I live an hour from Green Bay, the Packers are one of my least favorite teams. Dante Stallworth only got 30 days for killing someone under the influence of alcohol and marijuana I believe.
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!?   GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Anyone gonna explain who he is and what he did?
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!?   GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:52 pm

firegremlin wrote:

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

American football PLayer (NFL=national football league)
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!?   GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:57 am

firegremlin wrote:

I told you, google is at your finger tips, but he's an american football player that was involved in dog fighting.
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!?   GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:47 pm

koopa_under_fire wrote:
firegremlin wrote:

I told you, google is at your finger tips, but he's an american football player that was involved in dog fighting.
yeah, I read that but I'm lazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!?   GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1