For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Smash Bros 64 Memories

Go down 
+5
BrawlBrotherKOking
waaar81
BrightScales
firegremlin
Forsaken Lament 44
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Smash Bros 64 Memories Empty
PostSubject: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:48 pm

I recently found the original Smash Bros TV commercial on you tube, and it brought back some great memories of the good old Smash N64 days! Here's the commercial and game intro:

This game was truly a clasic...i remember spending many nights with my friends, playing this until 3AM...we'd play 99 stock matches...or 99 minute matches and would be MORE than ready for another round once we were done...in a way, I miss those good old days...
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:51 pm

oh, here's the commercial! Cool

Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:47 am

there was a rumour that the fight between kirby and mario at the start of SSE was a tribute to the fite between in the intro of super smash bros.

p.s. notice the spelling of rumour...

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:22 pm

wow....you're right! that makes perfect sense...but why Kirby and Mario i wonder? Bringing that up actually makes me think about master hand...i wish they had done something different with master hand...i mean, i always thought of the hand as an extension of the actual player, and the nintendo characters had to 'free' themselves i guess...lol (does that sound stupid? lol) but the whole puppet of Tabuu thing kind of threw me off... confused

and yeah, 'rumour'is spelled with an extra U in Europe, where it's spelled 'rumor' in the US. Much like the word 'color' or 'colour'.
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:32 pm

and to think...that game used to be the most awsome graphics lol
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:22 am

pugsly1000 wrote:

Ya when I saw it just know I never really paid attention to the graphics back then and i kinda played it less then a year ago! Man I appreciate brawl even more now!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
BrawlBrotherKOking

BrawlBrotherKOking

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:45 am

That happends with a lot of games for example when I first saw Mario 64 I tought it was the ultimate and look at mario galaxy is crazy to think that the graphics will get better but I am sure they will example ten years from now imagine the graphics being better than the ones today

The king king
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:22 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
wow....you're right! that makes perfect sense...but why Kirby and Mario i wonder? Bringing that up actually makes me think about master hand...i wish they had done something different with master hand...i mean, i always thought of the hand as an extension of the actual player, and the nintendo characters had to 'free' themselves i guess...lol (does that sound stupid? lol) but the whole puppet of Tabuu thing kind of threw me off... confused

and yeah, 'rumour'is spelled with an extra U in Europe, where it's spelled 'rumor' in the US. Much like the word 'color' or 'colour'.

mario because he is Nintendo's main mascot
kirby because the man who created SSB (masahiro sukurai) also created the kirby franchise
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:19 pm

waaar81 wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:

Ya when I saw it just know I never really paid attention to the graphics back then and i kinda played it less then a year ago! Man I appreciate brawl even more now!
thats a good point!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:24 pm

Sounds like Sakurai is competing with Miyamoto a little bit...lol

but yeah, the graphics were amazing back then...it's crazy to think how much different they are...and you know, looking at melee, it really isn't that great either! Brawl puts them to shame! it was still amazing at the time though...i just wonder how graphics could possibly get any better than they are now!
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:26 pm

I would say that on the next generation we will have glasses that makes us feel like were the character!!
Or maybe the one after the next
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:27 pm

sounds cool!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:29 pm

I think future systems will have to focus on new ways to play like the wii, moreso than graphics...you just know PS4 and XBOX1000 will have to have motion controls...they're dead without it! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:29 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I think future systems will have to focus on new ways to play like the wii, moreso than graphics...you just know PS4 and XBOX1000 will have to have motion controls...they're dead without it! Evil or Very Mad
I bet the next xbox will be called Xbox720 not 1000!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:28 pm

nintendo is going to buy at its competitors so they will call them psN = playstation nintendo and xboxN
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:40 pm

U mean PXN = PS Xbox and Nintendo

or PSN Box or PSN 720 lol
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:16 am

waaar81 wrote:
U mean PXN = PS Xbox and Nintendo

or PSN Box or PSN 720 lol
cool
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:37 am

psN does sound quite catchy lol! but they most probably won't buy them!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:00 am

Sony is WAY to big to buy...even for Nintendo...It'll never happen...BUT it would be cool to have some Sony characters in Brawl ( Kratos would kill everyone).
Back to top Go down
TALL-A

TALL-A

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:10 pm

I RENEMBER ALL their polygon heads and i got my butt constently whiped on it
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:59 pm

lol i remember the fighting polygon team...i loved killing those things...I was the master with the chubby yellow rat in those days...everyone tried to beat me, but they all failed!
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:44 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
lol i remember the fighting polygon team...i loved killing those things...I was the master with the chubby yellow rat in those days...everyone tried to beat me, but they all failed!
im mastered the green dino in that game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Smash Bros 64 Memories   Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:59 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
FTW Website Discussion
Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:43 pm by Forsaken Lament 44
Hello everyone,

If you've seen my portal post, I'm sure you know what's going on. If not, go check it out. But I'd like to get people's opinions on what's going on with FTW. Please post them here, and vote in the poll.

Comments: 171
Video of the Week
Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:10 pm by StarRoadWarrior
Howdy guys and girls. I wanted to take this opportunity to announce that I'm bring sexy back bring back the Videos of the week! To make this a big hit i want loads of member input on this so it wont be just videos that i have seen (which is alot btw) videos are not limited to just video games. they can be popular videos that have been seen by …

Comments: 110
Vote for your favorite Chat
Smash Bros 64 Memories Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:46 am by Forsaken Lament 44
Hey guys,

As you may have noticed, the site has been pretty slow lately...but I know everyone's been doing a little bit of lurking, so by now I'm sure you've seen each of the different chats. I changed to Everywhere chat as it seemed like it was what most people wanted, but unfortunately it was buggy and kept Smashed and a few others from being …

Comments: 11