For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Transformers: War for Cybertron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

Number of posts : 198

Transformers: War for Cybertron Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First off, I'm really excited about this game. It's slated to come out next week which is June 22nd. So far, a decent amount of information has been revealed about it but not enough to spoil anything.

For starters, the gameplay is similar to Gears of War but with a few tweaks. It will have online co-op and versus along with other modes. As far as story goes, I'm sure many people will be relieved to know that this DOES NOT follow any of the movie iterations; it is a story of its own. With this in mind, one can imagine how much freedom the developers had when creating this game. War for Cybertron is catered toward everyone especially towards those unfamiliar with the series. At the same time, Activision has shown love to its core "Generation 1" enthusists (or those who grew up with Transformers since the 1980s), as can be noted in the setting and character models used in the game. With that said, you don't have to be a fan of Transformers to get into the game despite its G1 influence.

Back onto the story, it takes place in the Transformers' home planet of Cybertron. War has started between the Autobots and the Decepticons over what ideals should be carried out in the planet for stability. Keep in mind this all takes place before their arrival to Earth so there are no humans involved.

Another thing to note are confirmed voice actors for this game. They include Peter Cullen (the original Prime from the 80's) as Optimus Prime, and Johnny Yong Bosch as BumbleBee. For those of you who don't know, Bosch is well known for anime roles such as Ichigo from Bleach and Vash the Stampede from Trigun. While these are the only two confirmations we have thus far, I can safetly say that I'm excited with the roster especially knowing that Cullen will reprise the legendary role of Optimus! cheers

I don't have a lot of information at the moment, but there are people who have played the finished product. According to them, this is the Batman Arkham Asylum of Transformers. It's slated to come out for the PS3, XBOX 360, Wii, PC, and the DS on June 22nd. For now, enjoy the trailers! Very Happy

Behind the Scenes:

E3 2010 Trailer:

Last edited by Blitzsword on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:20 am

For those of you who care, here's the multiplayer vid:

Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Well, it looks like a very fun and exciting game! Cant wait to buy it on my Wii!

Plus, the multi-player idea is great!
Back to top Go down
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:29 am

Well I'm glad you have interest in it Smile You'll have to let me know how the Wii version plays for this if and when you do get it.
Back to top Go down
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:38 pm

IGN just gave this game a score of 9.0/10.0.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also just got back from picking up my copy of the game. I'll keep this forum posted to share my impressions of it once I get a good amount of gaming done to it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers: War for Cybertron
Page 1 of 1