For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying? Empty
PostSubject: Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying?   Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:03 am

Hey, I'd like to ask for some feedback on Other M.

I've really enjoyed the Metroid series, particularly Super Metroid & the first Prime game, but I'm leaning against getting Other M. From what I hear, Samus sounds like a spoiled 12 old and the gameplay was less than genius. I'd just like to hear from you all first though...
Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying?   Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:42 am

I'll post a proper response…sometime later, I think. Probably when I'm back at my own house and it's not almost midnight, when I'm gearing up to goto sleep.

But in my opinion, it was well worth the price of admission. And I paid about double what it would cost in America.
Back to top Go down
http://frozentreasure.com
samco

samco

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying?   Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:34 pm

ill check out the game and give my opinion soon. Im glad people still post.

Sam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying?   Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Just want to ask for some opinions now that we have more people here. I have to admit I'm not inclined to spend for this game, which is a shame. I've truly loved the Metroid series, but from what I've seen on reviews, Samus behaves like a spoiled brat, rather than an experienced bounty hunter.....not to mention Adam in the background who for some reason feels it necessary to hold Samus back......
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying?   Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:27 am

in short metroid other m is a really good game like i said in my video thoughts sadly i really did not do a good job talking about other m. if you liked super metroid then i have no problem telling you to try metroid other m. if your worried about how samus acts remember you can skip the chatter really and truly i did not have a problem with it there was WAY more gameplay parts which what really makes the game great not the acting. as far as adam holding samus back and only allowing here powers after a certain point to me is more believable that crash landing loosing all powers but conveniently they are just scattered around waiting for you to pick them up. like i said in my video all the games are AMAZING!!! i just really like the action adventure i got from other m. so for me i say at the very least rent it if you can that way if you dont like it you dont keep it. i hear that gamefly is doing a 2 week free membership lol

like to metroid thoughts: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying?   Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metroid: Other M - Is it worth buying?
Page 1 of 1