For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Assassin's Creed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:49 pm

I managed to play through all three Assassin's Creed games (though AC1 crashed on me just before the Robert de Sable mission) and I do like them...somewhat. The gameplay in II and brotherhood was great (ACI was just a disaster, so repetitive and easy - throwing knives being an instakill) and I have to say brotherhood was my favourite. Having assassin recruits and the crossbow made the game brilliant though it was a really too short.

Though, II and brotherhood have their flaws, I feel they take away from the actual assassinations so each one has less impact. Also was I the only one who couldn't use that damned Apple of Eden? I wish they hadn't made Ezio such a manslut as well, the one time he got shot down was much better as you feel sympathy for him. Speaking of which, I actually enjoyed the Cristina missions though, they gave a good backstory. Also, that goddamed renovation minigame (first Monterrigioni then Rome) was stupid. Whe nyou need money at the start you earn pitiful amounts and then when you realise you don't need to buy weapons and armour (the best is in the lairs) you get way too much money (I know have like 300,000 florins in brotherhood)

This was really my train of thought so it lacks structure and I've posted in like 20 topics already today so forgive me. What were others' thoughts on the game.

EDIT: Just remembered about the story. It's crap. If they got rid of all the bullshit (is there a language policy now/still?) about Desmond's time and the TWCB, and the Templars taking over the world scretely and Subject 16, I would be so much happier. There's nothing worse than killing hordes of guards with just the twin blades and then bam! you're stuck listening to Desmond complain about everything. The only thing that makes it better is Shaun and his brilliant sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:03 am

ASSASSIN'S CREED!!!! i love that series its my top 5 game of all time (brotherhood that is) 1 was by far the worse SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much dialogue even when they died. which is why i like 2 and brotherhood more you get your target find out where he/she is then kill the target. i liked all the new weapons of 2 and brotherhood. poison stab, hidden gun, and crossbow just to name a few were all great. i also had ton of florins after i had upgraded ever building it was good to know i had it but it was a total waste. im supper excited for revelations. more so to see how ezio's story will end, and what the hell is up with subject 16. so yea thats my story
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:04 am

did anyone get revelations.... anyone? no? shame its by far the best. best story, best characters, and best ending. this is the 2nd to give me chill bumps as it ended.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Didn't get revelations sadly, decided to buy skyrim and halo anniversary instead. Might pick it up if I finish them before Mass Effect 3 comes out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed
Page 1 of 1