For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!! Empty
PostSubject: Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!!   Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:58 pm

I don't know how many on you play Team Fortress 2 on the PC or Xbox but this is huge news to a massively popular game. As far as I can remember, all the maps and game modes are available for F2Pers but not all the weapons (but who cares? there's a million of them) and the trading aspects.

This really is a great game and can go upto 32 player multiplayer so we could create a private server and host matches for all of us to play in. The free download is available
for Mac and PC (as shown in the title) so even the wierdo Mac users can join in (sadly, I'm one of them)

Here's a bit more information on TF2:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!!   Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Literally every item in the game is available; F2P players simply have a few restrictions on trading and backpack slots.

Then you can spend literally less than a dollar and you've got access to all of that.
Back to top Go down
http://frozentreasure.com
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!!   Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:57 pm

That's a lot of literal talk there Roy.

But ok, I wasn't sure if it was all weapons or just some. And yeah, I forget to mention there's an in-game store where you can buy hats and weapons etc and all you have to do is buy one thing regardless of its price to be transferred from a F2Per to a P2Per even though buying the game in the first place costs much more.
Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!!   Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:12 pm

It didn't even cost that much by that point; free weekends and discounts kept being placed on that game like no tomorrow literally.

…Literal.
Back to top Go down
http://frozentreasure.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!!   Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 - free to play on PC and Mac!!
Page 1 of 1