For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
What are you?! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
What are you?! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
What are you?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
What are you?! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
What are you?! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
What are you?! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
What are you?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
What are you?! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
What are you?! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

What are you?!

Go down 
+2
Everlong
SilensCaelum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

What are you?! Empty
PostSubject: What are you?!   What are you?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:34 pm

So I was talking to my friend about personality types and such and we got on the topic of the Myers-Briggs test. I will include a link to the test. Just answer the questions as honestly as you can then post your results. I'm curious to see what everyone scores. I've taken the test a couple of times and I was labeled as an INFP.

INFP - "The Dreamer"

Introverted
iNtuition
Feeling
Perceiving

'INFPs are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. They are driven by their values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, they want to help others and humanity as a whole. INFPs are imaginative, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing. They can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal'

I feel that this is pretty accurate! The test can be taken [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the results can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thereafter.

What are you???

Disclaimer: I know this is just a simple version of the test, but it is still interesting to see how you score.
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
Everlong

Everlong

Number of posts : 156

What are you?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you?!   What are you?! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:17 am

I'm an INTJ - 'the Strategist' - here's the description:

"INTJs are introspective, analytical, determined persons with natural leadership ability. Being reserved, they prefer to stay in the background while leading. Strategic, knowledgable and adaptable, INTJs are talented in bringing ideas from conception to reality. They expect perfection from themselves as well as others and are comfortable with the leadership of another so long as they are competent. INTJs can also be described as decisive, open-minded, self-confident, attentive, theoretical and pragmatic."

This does sound about right for me. Not sure how much stock I'd exactly put in 'leadership' abilities, but if I'm in a group, I do prefer to contribute, but not lead it. I don't really think I expect perfection too much, though: there's many things about myself I could better improve.

Self-confidence doesn't really describe me either, I think...
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

What are you?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you?!   What are you?! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:26 am

Very interesting, Everlong. I have a feeling most people on here will be some variation of IN--. I feel that descriptions fits you (well from what I know of you online persona), I would say you are fairly reserved, open minded, and theoretical.
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
Everlong

Everlong

Number of posts : 156

What are you?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you?!   What are you?! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:47 am

SilensCaelum wrote:
Very interesting, Everlong. I have a feeling most people on here will be some variation of IN--. I feel that descriptions fits you (well from what I know of you online persona), I would say you are fairly reserved, open minded, and theoretical.

Many thanks, Silens. I agree many here will probably get a variant of IN-whatever, as everyone seems to be quite the same, temperament-wise. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I can really say if your answer fits you well: I don't think we've talked enough, really, for me to make such a judgment (but hey, it's an excuse to be in the chat more, right? Laughing). Of course, that's not to say that I've noticed anything bad. You seem like a great person I should get to know more.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

What are you?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you?!   What are you?! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:30 am

Your Type is ISFJ The Defender

"ISFJs are characterized above all by their desire to serve others, their "need to be needed." In extreme cases, this need is so strong that standard give-and-take relationships are deeply unsatisfying to them; however, most ISFJs find more than enough with which to occupy themselves within the framework of a normal life."

Woot I dont haz the IN :p
I iz zpecial

Last edited by waaar81 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

What are you?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you?!   What are you?! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:45 am

Wow, I was just talking about this in the other personality topic, maybe we should combine the two. I have a book with this but the questions are different and there's only 70. This makes me question the validity of the website. Also in my book, the INTJ is the Scientist and the INFP is the Questor.

Either way, in the book I got ISTJ - The Trustee.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

What are you?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you?!   What are you?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:21 am

I've gotten INTJ both at the link, and the test I took some two years ago now, so I am officially the strategist.......or my personal preference, the Mastermind Razz

Fot those who want the long version - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Still, I tend to shy away from fitting people into a tight mold. While mostly accurate, I'm hardly a perfect fit in the relatively small compartment this test allows for. It assumes that it's a blueprint, rather than a starting point for a personality. [url][/url]
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

What are you?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you?!   What are you?! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:58 pm

i also got ISTJ- The Trustee same as fire....... awesome Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Sponsored content

What are you?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you?!   What are you?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: FTW General Discussion :: The Living Room-
Jump to: