For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Anime Central 2012 *Update* Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Anime Central 2012 *Update* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Anime Central 2012 *Update* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Anime Central 2012 *Update* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Anime Central 2012 *Update* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Anime Central 2012 *Update* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Anime Central 2012 *Update* Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Anime Central 2012 *Update* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Anime Central 2012 *Update* Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Anime Central 2012 *Update*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Anime Central 2012 *Update* Empty
PostSubject: Anime Central 2012 *Update*   Anime Central 2012 *Update* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Hey guys, as many of you know, here in Chicago there is an annual Anime and Game Convention that I've been going to for the past 7 years. 2012 will be a bit different, however, as I think the Convention would be a great way for many members of the site to finally meet in person!

Now having said that, I'd like to give a little bit of information on Anime Central or "ACEN" as it's called:

The Convention is taking place this year from Friday, April 27th to Sunday, April 29th.

The Convention takes place at the Rosemont Convention Center near Chicago's O'Hare International Airport.

Acen is known for it's extensive list of special guests from the Anime and Videogame industry, including Voice Actors and Artists.

Acen hosts a massive Market known as the "Dealer's Room" which specializes in Japanese imports of anime, manga, videogames, models, figures, costumes, swords, etc.

Acen has a massive arcade room, with numerous tournaments, including Brawl Tourneys.

The prices for registration are as follows:

September 16th – December 15th = $48
December 16th – March 15th = $53
March 16th – April 15th = $60 Will Call Only! (At the Con ONLY)

Needless to say, the sooner you register, the cheaper it will be. An ACEN ID badge will be mailed to you with a lanyard to wear. If you do decide to go, I HIGHLY recommend you do not wait until March 16th to register, not only because of the cost, but because you will also have to wait in a VERY LONG LINE!

You can visit the ACEN website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

So yeah, that's the info for now. If you guys have any questions, post them here and I'll do my best to answer them!

Last edited by Forsaken Lament 44 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Anime Central 2012 *Update*   Anime Central 2012 *Update* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:31 pm

Hey guys...for those of you who are coming, just a little update-

Looks like some pretty amazing voice actors will be attending ACEN this year, including legendary actor Chris Sabat who of course is best known as the voice of Vegeta and Piccolo in DBZ, as well as Armstrong in Full Metal Alchemist and many other voices.

Also Jonny Young Bosch who's best known as Ichigo from Bleach, and Vash the Stampede from Trigun.

And these two are only the tip of the iceberg. Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to see the list of other guests.

I'm not sure if you guys are familiar with these actors...if not, you really should be. These guys are legends, and I have to say, this has got to be the most impressive lineup of guests I've EVER seen at Acen. Should be pretty awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Anime Central 2012 *Update*   Anime Central 2012 *Update* Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:59 am

So here's a brief summary of how our weekend at ACen went.

Back to top Go down
http://frozentreasure.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Central 2012 *Update*   Anime Central 2012 *Update* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Central 2012 *Update*
Page 1 of 1