For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

Number of posts : 221

Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Empty
PostSubject: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:10 am

Whats been together more than 4 years you ask? Well that's a silly thing to ask. Its us! I was looking at the member registration dates for the hell of it and i realized, most of us have been here sense 2008! and then i also realized, most of us knew each other even before this site happened! i mean, i've been around sense we were just an xat chat room. i remember i use to go by Cherry_T_Kirby!

The main reason i made this is so we can remember some of the good and bad times we all had together!

one of the things i remember is when we were on xat, there was that group of gamers who that they were the best at brawl and kept on coming to our chat and would talk crap! what did happen? i dont remember much but i do remember that most of them were not the kindest xD
Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:17 am

I still remember seeing a post on another forum by Pugs, promoting Brawl and Mario Kart tournaments. Those were the days.
Back to top Go down
http://frozentreasure.com
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:56 pm

I also remember that cinnimon thing we did. I don't even know how to spell it! my smart phone doesn't have spell check =P
Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Cinnamon. You were close. Do you still use Skype?
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:05 am

yeah but only when i have internet handy. my phone is getting downgraded so that means i cant use my smart phone skype any more :/

Last edited by l33tsmasher on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:06 am

Ah, that's a shame.
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:17 pm

yeah. we could afford internet but nope! gotta spend it on other necessities like FOOD and HEAT and some other stupid thing like BILLS! xD yeah it sucks but hey if thats how were gunna get by then i guess we must. no biggy, i always manage to get on here some how right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:04 am

Nice topic L33t! I remember when there used to be 10 members or more in the xat, and we had some really crazy conversations. I remember getting on xat at 11 in the morning, and finding Waaar, Battlecry, Star Road Warrior, and ImitationisSuicide already having a conversation that would wind up lasting almost all day long. Man those were the days!
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Do you remember that one guy on xat that everyone said was a hacker? And he kept making threats and etc and we made a whole new chat? were we over reacting? i cant remember but it wasnt that big of a deal to me, just thought it was a man crying for attention. lol
Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:08 pm

AAAAhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:24 pm

frozentreasure wrote:
AAAAhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!
hahaha? whats so funneh roy? >->
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Umm.......let's just say that your post was a bit of an understatement. Neutral Long story short, Tre's been banned permanently, and nobody really misses him that much
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:04 pm

ahh i see. i wasnt really around when it was all happening ^^" didnt know he caused such a mess. well i guess im glad i wasnt there to experience it all xD
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Forsaken Lament 44 wrote:
Nice topic L33t! I remember when there used to be 10 members or more in the xat, and we had some really crazy conversations. I remember getting on xat at 11 in the morning, and finding Waaar, Battlecry, Star Road Warrior, and ImitationisSuicide already having a conversation that would wind up lasting almost all day long. Man those were the days!

Are you saying that I talk to much ? Suspect

I remember the smilies I added but cant seem to find anymore on this site Sad
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:10 pm

speaking of smilies, i remember how much i hated how xat made you pay for all the things that were even slightly kool. the most annoying thing in the entire world.... does xat still do that?

p.s. wow im suprised how much attention this topic has drawn!
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:12 pm

It's because there isnt any new topic that interest everybody I guess

No idea about Xat right now
Im using skype mostly so yeah
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:22 pm

ever sence i found out about skype, it is the only thing i use now. (when i have a computer available) still dont got internet though. thank gawd my school proxy doesnt block this. proxy fail FTW! :DDD
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:58 pm

It's an awesome topic L33t...I'm glad you can at least come on from your school! We kind of miss you around here bro!

Do you remember the tournaments we used to put together? And the gaming nights? Man those were some good times...I loved our team brawls back in the day. Waaar and Skye VS Me and Imitation....now that was some serious fun! (especially since I got to kick Waaar around Wink ). Pugs and Jodster made a good team as well.

P.S. (off topic) As for skype, most of us spend the bulk of our time on there now, though I try to spend some time on the site as well. I don't think I have you added though L33t...
Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:51 pm

i remember the time me and brawlking ( i think? ) were brawlin on luigi's mansion. it was an intense fight, he knocked me out, bareley made it back with the little c4 trick with snake, and got one solid hit on him while he was taunting his "victory", and i won. i havent seen him ever sense. he said he needed to take a break from gaming. does anyone know what happened to him?

To Forsaken: Well then you'll have to add me ( even though im barely on sense i STILL dont have internet D: ) my skype name is tylert.cherry. i wish i could change it sense i dont go by cherry anymore but hey, thats life.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:14 pm

I don't know what happened to BrawlBrotherKOKing L33t, but it was always fun to play with him. He was a SUPER sore loser though...I remember I just destroyed him with Wolf in a tournament, and he threw his controller and signed off the chat...LOL. He was a great guy and I miss him, but sometimes I think he took the game a tad bit too seriously...good memories man! Cool

As for Skype, I'll add you bro. Hope we can chat again soon...and GET THAT INTERNET FIXED!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!   Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been Together More Than 4 Years... And I Dont Regret Nothin!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: FTW General Discussion :: The Living Room-
Jump to: