The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Who is online?
    In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 pm
    Latest topics
    » Thank You!
    Most Accurate Dragonball Z Games? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
    Most Accurate Dragonball Z Games? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
    Most Accurate Dragonball Z Games? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
    Most Accurate Dragonball Z Games? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
    Most Accurate Dragonball Z Games? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
    Most Accurate Dragonball Z Games? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
    Most Accurate Dragonball Z Games? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
    Most Accurate Dragonball Z Games? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
    Most Accurate Dragonball Z Games? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Statistics
    We have 116 registered users
    The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Most Accurate Dragonball Z Games?

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    l33tsmasher

l33tsmasher

Number of posts : 221

Most Accurate Dragonball Z Games? Empty
    PostSubject: Most Accurate Dragonball Z Games?   Most Accurate Dragonball Z Games? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:07 pm

i just recently have gotten REALLY into Dragonball Z and the only DBZ game i had was budokai 2(ps2). i was playing it and OHMAIGAWD it is soooo inaccurate! dont get me wrong its a good game but it being so inaccurate just bothers the crap outta me! so i decided to borrow my friends copy of tenkaichi 1(ps2). by the third round in story mode, raditz, the very first villain, turns into an ape... WRONG~~~~ that is not how it went!! so i decided to spend $20 at my local gamestop to cure my urge and bought a used copy of tenkaichi 2(ps2). ssssoooooo much better, gameplay and story wise, but not good enough. i also got tenkaichi tag team for my psp and that seems pretty accurate, but i noticed some things a little different.

so besides me rambling, heres are the questions.
    -Which DBZ game is the most accurate to the story line?
    -And which ones keeps the gameplay constantly challenging but satisfying.
    Back to top Go down

Most Accurate Dragonball Z Games?
    Page 1 of 1