For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Hello there :) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Hello there :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Hello there :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Hello there :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Hello there :) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Hello there :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Hello there :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Hello there :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Hello there :) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Hello there :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello there :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello there :)   Hello there :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:25 am

Well, I'm typing on a Kindle, so I'll keep it short and sweet for now. It's nice to see you all Smile
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :)   Hello there :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:37 am

Oh wow.....hey man! It's been a while hasn't it?

I'm afraid you'll find the site's extremely slow at the moment. Most of our members are taking a break at present, and I'm not in the loop as to what's going on, so I can't say as to how long it'll last. Neutral

In the meantime, a couple of people still pop in on the chat, if you're interested,
Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :)   Hello there :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:44 pm

We're taking a break? Wish I'd been informed of that one. Everything just kinda stopped after ACen.
Back to top Go down
http://frozentreasure.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :)   Hello there :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Oh really? That's unfortunate. Well, I can't play any games atm anyways, but Ireally wanted to chat with you guys and see what I've been missing. I'm cleaning my room before I go off to college, and I found a sheet of paper from a while ago that said this:

"Enasepth
pugsly
Pqjr999
TALL-A
Sensobarberto(zero)
ImitationSuicide (GF91)"

^I'm pretty sure it's supposed to say "ImitationISsuicide" but that's how I wrote it.
and each persons wii number was next to them. I probably had more sheets but I lost them.

Anyways, i googled "enasepth" and found this site.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :)   Hello there :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:21 am

frozentreasure wrote:
We're taking a break? Wish I'd been informed of that one. Everything just kinda stopped after ACen.

Same here actually. The closest I got to something resembling actual information was when I talked to Luis last month. It seems Luis is busy, Cory's on another hiatus for reasons he's been polite enough not to tell anyone, Jody's on Skype, and nobody seems to know what happened to anyone else.

At least, that's what I've gathered from the next nothing everyone is sharing with me. Neutral

I try hang around the chat in the evenings (central time) and occasionally somebody will show up, like Everlong, Samco, or occasionally l33tsmasher.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :)   Hello there :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:54 am

EricDS wrote:
Oh really? That's unfortunate. Well, I can't play any games atm anyways, but Ireally wanted to chat with you guys and see what I've been missing. I'm cleaning my room before I go off to college, and I found a sheet of paper from a while ago that said this:

"Enasepth
pugsly
Pqjr999
TALL-A
Sensobarberto(zero)
ImitationSuicide (GF91)"

^I'm pretty sure it's supposed to say "ImitationISsuicide" but that's how I wrote it.
and each persons wii number was next to them. I probably had more sheets but I lost them.

Anyways, i googled "enasepth" and found this site.

Heh....I see. It's been awhile since we were all on IGN, hasn't it? I'm sorry to say Enasepth himself has moved on, but we still have a few of the old gang left. (usually Neutral )

Anyway, if you're interested in chatting, I'm usually on around 11:00 P.M. (Central Time) so feel free to drop in. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there :)   Hello there :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: The Arcade :: Welcome to FTW!-
Jump to: