For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Celebrate your randomnicity!

Go down 
+6
firegremlin
TALL-A
BrightScales
StarRoadWarrior
waaar81
SilensCaelum
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:36 pm

Jody2089geno wrote:
i just never liked rice
i only like fried rice..
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:12 am

Rice is like my favorite food. I love all kinds, it's good for you as well.

Sometimes I eat rice for breakfast. It's a Korean thing, you have water and rice. It's quite yummy/
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:01 pm

waaar81 wrote:
Eum Rolling Eyes ???
!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah DONER in turkish and some Arabic also make them but a different from us and theres are called sawarma but its a bit harder ( the meat is less soft and juicy) But I think they make the vegeterian kind too!! Just need to ask!!

And we eat black olives every morning for breakfest! Its like anatural part as drinking water lol!

PS: was this the one u were asking for
I am arabic and I have them quite a lot! shawarmas are like wraps but have lettuce, tahini, hot peppers and either chicken or beef in them! they are the best Cool
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:32 pm

i am soooooooooo hungry now with all this talk of food Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:03 am

Jody2089geno wrote:
its worse for me, Im fasting! Sad
btw nice new sig jody!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:57 pm

firegremlin wrote:
Jody2089geno wrote:
its worse for me, Im fasting! Sad
btw nice new sig jody!
~firegremlin~

i did fasting one time and i did not like it lol and thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:14 pm

Hmm,guess I havent posted here before.
1.I love women
2.I like women
3.I like Street Fighter
4.I am a spriter
5.I is a comedian
6.Very Intelligent
7.I am an entrepreneur
8.Used to suck in math[not now Razz]
9.I like Shonen Jump
10.I have all 3 videogame systems [360,wii,ps3]
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:12 pm

Finally another street fighter freak!!!

@Zosh: Are u excited by the new street fighter IV???
Did u ever play Capcom vs SNK I??

@Jody: Did ueven read all that was written in the link pugs gave?
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:17 pm

waaar81 wrote:

YEAH IM EXCITED!
AND YEAH I HAVE I THINK, I PLAYED CAPCOM VS SNK...I or II I cant remember.
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:40 pm

waaar81 wrote:

i doubt he has...
Back to top Go down
---

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:01 am

Once, I ate a coffe crisp with relish =D

once I fell asleep as I was running XD

I dont like big square glasses unless they are sun glases XD
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:39 pm

enasepth wrote:
Once, I ate a coffe crisp with relish =D

once I fell asleep as I was running XD

I dont like big square glasses unless they are sun glases XD
lol that was random! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:14 am

Ok, here goes:

1. I speed read through the other pages, but as far as I can tell I'm the only person here who thinks this should be called "Celebrate your random-ocity, not -nicity.

2. I can and have read all of the Harry Potter books in under 24 hours each.

3. I get about 2-3 hours of sleep every day.

4. I can do the best Joker impersonation of anyone I've met. Heath Ledger's Joker, not, Nicholson, though he was awesome too.

5. My memory is so good that I could pick one movie that I like, watch it about 15 times and have the whole script down, perfectly.

6. Speaking of perfectly, I am so obsessed with my own perfection that I will go out of my way to make sure I don't screw specific things, usually in games, up, e.g, If there's an out of 100 score, I will play that level with intent to get 100/100, if I don't (rarely), I go back and do not continue until I've done it.

7. Mostly because of that last rule, I can 100% most games I've owned in under a week, taking the fun right out of it. On top of that, when I finish it, I take it back to the store and get a 7 day refund, since I see no reason to keep it unless it's exceptionally good, like the ones I have.

8. I wear a jacket, hat and gloves everywhere, indoors or outdoors, hot or cold, I never take them off. Also, I wear nothing but black, ever. Also (again), I wear two bandanas, one under my hat, yes I'm not kidding, one around my neck, so that when I bring them close together near my eyes, I can look like a ninja, it's really cool, both of them are black too.

9. I can literally get lost in my imagination, though when that happens, it's usually so insane that I need to splash water in my face to keep from wanting to make it happen.

10. I like Apple, Macintosh, everything from that general family, which most people think should be enough to send me to an asylum.

I think those were a bit more personal then I would have liked, but I wanted to get some of those off my chest.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:16 pm

Roy42 wrote:

2. I can and have read all of the Harry Potter books in under 24 hours each.

which book is ur favorite i like the 4th one the most then the 7th one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:23 pm

I don't really know, I just like the last 4, but not any one in particular.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:06 pm

ah that is cool im glad to see some one else that reads harry potter
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:43 pm

I'm shy off-stage, but when I'm acting or whatever, I'm completly and totally calm and in control of myself...

I think better when I pace...
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:37 pm

i bet u walk around a lot lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:24 am

SmashedBrother wrote:
I'm shy off-stage, but when I'm acting or whatever, I'm completly and totally calm and in control of myself...

I LOVE the stage and the stage loves me, I can't stand not being in something, whether it's a play someone is telling me about or a home movie I see being filmed, I have to perform.
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:44 pm

Certain Victory 42 wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:

I LOVE the stage and the stage loves me, I can't stand not being in something, whether it's a play someone is telling me about or a home movie I see being filmed, I have to perform.
I'm either really into it and want to be the centre of attention or I'll be practically hiding to get out of the limelight. from one extreme to another, huh?
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:10 pm

Star Road Warrior wrote:
ah that is cool im glad to see some one else that reads harry potter
my favorite was 6
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:15 pm

firegremlin wrote:
Certain Victory 42 wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:

I'm either really into it and want to be the centre of attention or I'll be practically hiding to get out of the limelight. from one extreme to another, huh?
~firegremlin~

Wow, same here! Heh, one time I'll be the center of the group and enjoying it, other times (most of the time) I'm desperately hugging the edge, lol!
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Let's see...... I'm allergic to virtually everything, but especially wheat & dairy. Sad (it won't kill me to eat a pizza, but I'll have trouble thinking clearly if I go way overboard)

Still in drama. This time we're doing the Shakespeare play "As you like It" It's kind of weird. Suspect

Oh, and Schlotzky's is the best sandwhich place hands down!!! cheers (well, except for Fuddrucker's burgers Wink )
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:47 pm

Messed around with my avatar & sig. They're now Ramirez themed instead of Vyse. For my sig, I was hoping for Ramierez starting to use Silver Eclipse, but I couldn't find that anywhere.

Oh, and I've finally gotten a decent line for Firegremlin in my sig......
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:21 am

--I really need to change my sig...

--I have a Phlegmatic-Melancholic temperment a.k.a. humor......

--Lord of the Rings is my favorite book series of all time...

--I'm currently replaying some older SNES games.....

--I really got to love Perkins retaurant last year! Very Happy One of the few things that could persuade me to move north! Very Happy

--As a general rule, I'm usually slightly shy in public....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrate your randomnicity!   Celebrate your randomnicity! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrate your randomnicity!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: FTW General Discussion :: The Living Room-
Jump to: