For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

Number of posts : 294

The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters Empty
PostSubject: The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters   The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:22 pm

The Digital Cowboys, a couple of weeks ago, put out a massive two-parter podcast, counting upwards from 50 to 1 of their community-voted greatest characters in gaming.

Various members from their community and a couple of other podcasts gave their own segments to characters they wanted to talk about. It's a great listen for anyone that is probably their best effort yet.

But I'm mostly linking this because in the second part, for two of the characters, I talk about them! Keep an ear out for me chewing the fat about Travis Touchdown and the Prince of Persia.

Enjoy! This was such an undertaking for the guy who edits these that there wasn't a podcast for this week, so he could take a break.

(Warning: Does contain adult language at points. If it offends you, skip over this)

Part 1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Part 2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://frozentreasure.com
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters   The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:08 pm

Just started listening to this and I have to say it's pretty epic. Barry's inclusion is amazing..."This weapon is really powerful...especially against living things!!" LOL

Oh, Auron is a great addition as well...definitely better than freakin' claptrap!
(Sorry I'm listening to this podcast now and just editing this post as I hear it...great podcast so far!)
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters   The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:56 am

It's actually quite ironic that you listen to the podcast now; sadly (and that's a great understatement) the Digital Cowboys podcast has been put on hold, likely to stop altogether, due to personal issues in the hosts' lives.

Still, that which does exist is fine, fine material.
Back to top Go down
http://frozentreasure.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters   The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 50 Greatest Videogame Characters
Page 1 of 1