For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Street Fighter x Tekken

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

Street Fighter x Tekken Empty
PostSubject: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:36 pm

the next big cross over game from capcom is Street Fighter x(cross) Tekken. now tekken is unknown territory for me but i like the thought of crossing big name fighters together to make one huge game. this game will be made by capcom and a tekken x street fighter by namco (although not much has been said about that game)

confirmed characters
Street Fighter
Ryu
Ken Masters
Chun-Li
Guile
Abel
Cammy White
Sagat
Dhalsim
Poison
Hugo Andore
Ibuki
Rolento
Zangief
Rufus

Tekken
Kazuya Mishima
Nina Williams
King
Craig Marduk
Bob
Julia Chang
Hwoarang
Steve Fox
Yoshimitsu
Raven
Kuma
Lili
Heihachi

System Exclusive
Cole (PS3/Vita)
Toro " " "
Kuro " " "

there is a bunch of new gameplay elements to this game such as tag team, tag team ultras, and so on see trailer below

Street Fighter x Tekken is due out March 6, 2012

Last edited by Doppelgänger24 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:17 am

I can't wait for this game! I'm sure Rufus is a sure bet. Juri too, hopefully as she was a kickass addition to the series. On the Tekken side, I've read rumors about Asuka and Lili joining the crossover. Jin is also to be confirmed later on. Keep an eye out Jody; this game is starting to get very interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:34 pm

Blitzsword wrote:
I can't wait for this game! I'm sure Rufus is a sure bet. Juri too, hopefully as she was a kickass addition to the series. On the Tekken side, I've read rumors about Asuka and Lili joining the crossover. Jin is also to be confirmed later on. Keep an eye out Jody; this game is starting to get very interesting Smile

see my fear is that there will be a 40 max fighters and they have not mentioned long time vets like akuma, bison, balrog, and so on filling the final few spots. having juri and/or rufus will be the icing on the cake for me. you know when this game comes out we dont need to get it and instead wait for Super Ultimate Street Fighter x Tekken Arcade Edition Laughing
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:43 pm

you know i joke about mains but if i had to i could always try out new fighters like cammy or ibuki Wink
Back to top Go down
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Boy! You better hope Juri and Rufus make it! Laughing

I hope Bison and Akuma show up though. With Jin on the way and Kazuya already mention, it would make sense for them to have Street Fighter villans as well.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:56 pm

yeah there has to be some story with some big bad guy at the end but who?
Back to top Go down
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:14 pm

That's a good question. If Jin truly is there, I'm sure he'll have his Devil form as well. He would be the perfect bad guy. That or Heihachi but then again, Kazuya is also here so we'll see. Bison really needs to be here though.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:16 pm

just thought of something else will evil ruy or oni make it to?
Back to top Go down
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:44 pm

That's a good question. I'm going to have to go with Evil Ryu. In Tekken, Jin, Kazuya, and Heihachi all have the "Devil Gene." That gene gives them a demon-like form in which also increases their powers and abilities. In one of the trailers, you can clearly see Kazuya shoot a beam from his eye. That is a small fraction of the Devil Gene. If they are going to include the Devil Gene in some way, then it would be a mistake not t include Evil Ryu.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:39 pm

This is a must have game for me
Love Tekken as much as I do SF
But Im missing 2 of my mains in Tekken Sad
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Definitely a must have! I know I'm getting it day one. Which do you main in Tekken btw? I tend to go with Julia or Miguel.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:00 pm

-Bryan Fury
-Yoshimitsu
-King
-Paul Phoenix
- Jun Kazama

and I also play with Jin, Ling Xiaoyu, law and kazuya
Back to top Go down
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:03 pm

That's a lot of mains bro, lol! Good thing that at least three of them are confirmed. I heard somewhere that Jin will be confirmed later on this year. As for Jun, I've never played as her but I can only imagine that she's almost similar to Asuka, which is confirmed along with Lili.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Well Jun is in tekken tag team and I think in tekken 2 and 4
in is not really a main I play with him sometimes if I win to much but since he's already good that doesnt help lol
Paul is my real main
Back to top Go down
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:10 pm

A lot of people hope Paul will make the cut as well. Him and Law for that matter. Hopefully they get the chance to add more than 40 characters. It's already shaping up to be an awesome game but the more characters, the better.

Hope you pick it up. I'd love to play against you when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Same here
You have tekken 6?
Got it home and SF 4 and I can get super Sf 4 from upstairs if you have that one
I really need that Ethernet cable navi it
Back to top Go down
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Yessir! Got Tekken 6 and SSF4. I traded in my original copy of SF4 to get SSF4 though.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:48 pm

If I can get the cable and be able to play tonight I will try to reach you on skype or here so if your also free you can kick my ass since I didnt play those 2 games much for now
Back to top Go down
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Haha! I'm not good man. But definitely give me a holler if you get everything straightened out. I'll let Jody know as well so that we can duke it out Smile
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:41 pm

WHO'S THAT FIGHTER???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(not ibuki but next to her)
Back to top Go down
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Interesting find my brother! I heard talk of Elena appearing next to Ibuki since her debut trailer from Gamescom. It'd be interesting to play as her. If Elena were to be confirmed, then she would rival Tekken characters Edy Gordo and Christie Montero.

As for the two teasers, I can only make out the first: Heihachi. The other one is a mystery to me.

Last edited by Blitzsword on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Box Art revealed:

Sony PS3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

XBOX 360

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Credits: IGN

Last edited by Blitzsword on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Blitzsword wrote:
Interesting find my brother! I heard talk of Elena appearing next to Ibuki since her debut trailer from Gamescom. It'd be interesting to play as her. If Elena were to be confirmed, then she would rival Tekken characters Edy Gordo and Christine Montero.

As for the two teasers, I can only make out the first: Heihachi. The other one is a mystery to me.

i will help you out on the other

Back to top Go down
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Yeah, people keep saying it was Sean becuase of the stage. Others say its Rolento. To be honest, I know nothing of either character other than Sean was in Third Strike Razz
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Blitzsword wrote:
Yeah, people keep saying it was Sean becuase of the stage. Others say its Rolento. To be honest, I know nothing of either character other than Sean was in Third Strike Razz

i think its hime because of the B-ball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter x Tekken   Street Fighter x Tekken Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter x Tekken
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next