For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
So, what've you all been up to? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
So, what've you all been up to? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
So, what've you all been up to? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
So, what've you all been up to? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
So, what've you all been up to? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
So, what've you all been up to? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
So, what've you all been up to? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
So, what've you all been up to? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
So, what've you all been up to? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

So, what've you all been up to?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

So, what've you all been up to? Empty
PostSubject: So, what've you all been up to?   So, what've you all been up to? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 6:04 am

Heya!

Since I see I'm not the only one who still check here on occasion, I'm just curious to catch up with you guys regarding what we've all been up to in the last couple of years?

This is less Attempt #1,394,798 to get the forum going, and more just me being curious about y'all.

Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: So, what've you all been up to?   So, what've you all been up to? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 6:07 am

-I've gotten a job at my Taekwondo school as of two years back, and it's been amazing.  There've been a few bumps recently, but for the most part, I've enjoyed teaching the kids, and my co-workers are all pretty darn cool.

-I did a large-ish writing project on a collaberative writing site.  (Technically roleplaying, but saying that tends to give the idea of pen & paper RPGs, where this is more each person having a character & trying to tell a story.)  I feel I did pretty well for an amateur.  

-Remember that game of Werewolf we played once or twice, and never got anywhere?  I've since learned how it's actually supposed to be played, and have gotten addicted.  (It's called Mafia where I play now, though.)  It's a surprisingly complex & deep game.

-I've sealed my addiction to webcomics, and have a ridiculous number I'm following right now.  (At least by my standards, more than a dozen is a lot.)

-I'd forgotten how long my signature was here. Eh, still keeping it, for old times sake.

-I've set up a college reunion type thingy on this one site I'm still rather fond of, and would like to see it get some attention. Razz
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: So, what've you all been up to?   So, what've you all been up to? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 10:55 pm

Also, if you guys want to add me on Skype - VysePresident/Ian Williams.

Steam - DarthKefka (Was previously known as VysePresident, and may go back to that name.)
Back to top Go down
frozentreasure

frozentreasure

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: So, what've you all been up to?   So, what've you all been up to? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm

I got into competitive Smash 4 with the release of Lucas last year. My local scene is pretty small, though we have one of the best players in the country with us. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It's not easy, but it's fun. The attitude of competitive Smash players is borderline insufferable, though, and I wish I could play Smash and improve without having to interact with a large number of them.

I also started a business of helping people with technology, both tech support and educating them on how to use it. Didn't take off that well, but kept me going through 2015, and made me realise I really like teaching people; at least when they want to be taught. So I'm doing my best to pursue similar avenues.
Back to top Go down
http://frozentreasure.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what've you all been up to?   So, what've you all been up to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, what've you all been up to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: FTW General Discussion :: The Living Room-
Jump to: