For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Who is online?
    In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
    Latest topics
    » Thank You!
    First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
    First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
    First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
    First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
    First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
    First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
    First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
    First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
    First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Statistics
    We have 116 registered users
    The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

First RPG you finished!

Go down 
    +3
    StarRoadWarrior
    firegremlin
    waaar81
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

First RPG you finished! Empty
    PostSubject: First RPG you finished!   First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:33 pm

The title says it all
    The ever first RPG you finished!

Mine was dragon warrior (DQ) on the nes followed by DW 2(DQ 2) and final fantasy 1
    Back to top Go down
    http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
    firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: First RPG you finished!   First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:50 pm

pokemon red!!!
    Back to top Go down
    StarRoadWarrior
    Administrator
    StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: First RPG you finished!   First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:58 pm

that was the same for me pokemon red
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
    Ki-No-Ko

Ki-No-Ko

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: First RPG you finished!   First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:46 pm

I love Role playing games. I think the obvious answer would be Pokemon. I finished Pokemon Blue when I was in grade school. However, the first real role playing game I beat was Final Fantasy Eight. In fact, that was the first Final Fantasy game I played. FFViii took me forever to complete, as it is a very difficult game. The boss fights are on the verge of impossible imo. However, the story line is great. I'm quite pleased I gave that game a try.
    Back to top Go down
    BrightScales
    Pug & Yoshi Fan!
    BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: First RPG you finished!   First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:27 pm

The original pokemon game
    Back to top Go down
    Forsaken Lament 44
    Administrator
    Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: First RPG you finished!   First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:46 am

I think my story is similar to Ki-No-Ko's. The first RPG I beat was probably Pokemon Blue...I still cherish the first time I beat the Elite four and captured Mew Two!

but the first REAL RPG I beat was Final Fantasy X. It was a truly marvelous game with an amazing combat system and an even more amazing story! while it wasn't nearly as hard as FFVIII for me, it was a truly memorable experience...i'll likely never forget it.
    Back to top Go down
    https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
    firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: First RPG you finished!   First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:02 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
    I think my story is similar to Ki-No-Ko's. The first RPG I beat was probably Pokemon Blue...I still cherish the first time I beat the Elite four and captured Mew Two!

but the first REAL RPG I beat was Final Fantasy X. It was a truly marvelous game with an amazing combat system and an even more amazing story! while it wasn't nearly as hard as FFVIII for me, it was a truly memorable experience...i'll likely never forget it.
    how is pokemon not a "real RPG"? Suspect
    Back to top Go down
    SmashedBrother
    Administrator
    SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: First RPG you finished!   First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:26 pm

The first RPG I finished was Breath of Fire II (and the first RPG I played too, not surprisingly). It's funny to remember, because I kept restarting the game for some reason or another....amazing that I ever finished it, lol!
    Back to top Go down
    waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: First RPG you finished!   First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:36 pm

Ya I played that game and it made me so mad that we couldn't use the magic of the cat look a like woman because she didnt have enough MP lol
    But Nina was my favorite
    Back to top Go down
    SmashedBrother
    Administrator
    SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: First RPG you finished!   First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:52 pm

waaar81 wrote:
    Ya I played that game and it made me so mad that we couldn't use the magic of the cat look a like woman because she didnt have enough MP lol
    But Nina was my favorite

Oh man, yeah! Evil or Very Mad She had all the best spells right from the beginning....and couldn't use any of them!!!!! (Unless you used the demon shamen, but that was at the very end of the game, so the spells weren't so impressive then.)

Does anyone besides me hate when you get some kind of cool extra, like a new character, item, or something like that, but it's at the very end of the game, so you don't really get to enjoy it?
    Back to top Go down
    waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: First RPG you finished!   First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:50 pm

Yep me or you get a super cool character but just for a very short time. Example FuSoYa in FF IV
    Back to top Go down
    SmashedBrother
    Administrator
    SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: First RPG you finished!   First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:17 pm

waaar81 wrote:
    Yep me or you get a super cool character but just for a very short time. Example FuSoYa in FF IV

Never played FFIV.....One more game I need to pick up.

The one I hate the most was Admiral Vigoro on Skies of Arcadia. You literally had to get right next to the final boss's door to unlock him AND THEN GO BACK ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE WORLD TO PICK HIM UP!!!! Evil or Very Mad

P.S. Am I the ONLY person here who's played Skies of Arcadia?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First RPG you finished!   First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:25 pm

Final Fantasy X was the first RPG I've ever beaten. I loved it so much that I played it over 3 other times. It was hard in the beginning; I had to restart it two times before finally beating it. Thing was, I had to restart from the same spot; the middle.
    Back to top Go down
    SmashedBrother
    Administrator
    SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: First RPG you finished!   First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:09 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
    waaar81 wrote:

Never played FFIV.....One more game I need to pick up.

The one I hate the most was Admiral Vigoro on Skies of Arcadia. You literally had to get right next to the final boss's door to unlock him AND THEN GO BACK ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE WORLD TO PICK HIM UP!!!! Evil or Very Mad

P.S. Am I the ONLY person here who's played Skies of Arcadia?

Actually, I take that back. General Leo on FFVI was the worst. I REALLY wanted him to be playable and for a very short while he was, but then he gets killed, and there doesn't seem to be any way to revive him Sad )
    Back to top Go down
    waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: First RPG you finished!   First RPG you finished! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:27 pm

I think there is in fact.
    I think you can play as general Leo by cheats but I dont know how. I dont really like going through cheats
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First RPG you finished!   First RPG you finished! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First RPG you finished!
    Page 1 of 1