For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Chompy's Maze (My game, finished)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Empty
PostSubject: Chompy's Maze (My game, finished)   Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:07 pm

For seven months, I've been working on this game, and I'm proud to say that it's finally finished.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (If it doesn't work, copy the link location and paste it into the address box)

Location: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CONTROLS

Arrow Keys - Move
Mouse - Clicking overworld buttons and title screen buttons
M - Mute all sounds
N - Unmute all sounds

Those are the basic controls. Others will be explained in game as you go along. Also, if you find that the game creates a file called ChompysMazeSave, don't delete/rename/edit it. That's the save file for the game.

Here are some screenshots of my game:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I created most of the soundtrack (With the exception of a few levels which have music from other games, the cutscenes, and the title screen). You can find some of the songs on the soundtrack that I made on my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (btw friend invites are welcome). I may add some more songs on my youtube page later.

Please play this and post your feedback. A lot of effort has gone into the game, from all of the graphics (except for backgrounds), to most of the soundtrack, to the gameplay that I worked on.
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Chompy's Maze (My game, finished)   Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:29 pm

cool, I'll be sure to play it when my computer isn't acting up. btw I completed Rambi's adventure and love the secret! when put together with the moonwalk glitch it's hilarious! but I haven't completed boss rush yet Sad
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Chompy's Maze (My game, finished)   Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:21 pm

So I tried playing the game and it does not work on my PC. Which really stinks because I was really looking forward to playing it. Has anyone played it yet? Is it difficult? Oh, and how did you make the game Klep? A certain program?
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Chompy's Maze (My game, finished)   Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:24 pm

Hey, I remember this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chompy's Maze (My game, finished)   Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:27 pm

Skye: I'm sorry it doesn't work, it worked for other people that used XP though. Many people said the game was difficult. Also, the program I used is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

K_U_F: I actually posted a different game of mine at WiiC, but this game is new. I just finished it about a week ago.
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Chompy's Maze (My game, finished)   Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:55 pm

KingKlepto2 wrote:
Skye: I'm sorry it doesn't work, it worked for other people that used XP though. Many people said the game was difficult. Also, the program I used is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

K_U_F: I actually posted a different game of mine at WiiC, but this game is new. I just finished it about a week ago.

Yeah I figured that out, but it looks almost exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Chompy's Maze (My game, finished)   Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:56 am

Fun game, and awesome music. Very Happy

You should have included Ike mode, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chompy's Maze (My game, finished)   Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:39 pm

Adding Ike would cause the game to freeze, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chompy's Maze (My game, finished)   Chompy's Maze (My game, finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chompy's Maze (My game, finished)
Page 1 of 1