For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
DOA 4 REVIew Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
DOA 4 REVIew Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
DOA 4 REVIew Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
DOA 4 REVIew Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
DOA 4 REVIew Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
DOA 4 REVIew Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
DOA 4 REVIew Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
DOA 4 REVIew Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
DOA 4 REVIew Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

DOA 4 REVIew

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
webweaver

webweaver

Number of posts : 51

DOA 4 REVIew Empty
PostSubject: DOA 4 REVIew   DOA 4 REVIew Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:42 pm

so i was at game stop and they had dead or alive 4 for $12 of corse since iv had every doa ever i had to pick it up. if ur all not up to date about doa its a fighting game that introduched a few machanics into it that made it allot of fun. for exsample street fighter its basic ur got your chars that r fun and not clones of like every one else uv got tekken witch is more technical and if ur gonna play against a good player u have to really plan out ur next move or get ur face stomped in. doa is a combo of tekken and street fighter. its a fast paced fighter that if u make a wrong move well lets say ur gonna loose pretty hard. its not like rock paper scissors but i mean if u kick and they duk they wont get hit and they can either WATCH U FINISH YOUR KICK... or throw a quick leg sweep in and knock u off balance. the cool thing they put in doa is the counter machanic lets say they throw a high kick well if u react fast enuf u can hit back x and stop there attack and hit them with a counter attack. so it makes it so that u can play defensiv or offensiv or switch between them veary fast. i think its fun and makes the game alot more interesting cuz it can go from extreamly slow to HOLY SHIT WTF fast in a heart beat. well doa 4 doesnt stray to far from there heart of combat. ur got counters and there amazing graphics in terms of combat its the same as the rest. WITCH IS A GOOD THING the only problem is they changed one thing about the combo system witch u REALLY have to ajust to... if they kick u have to hit forword kick and if they punch u have to hit back punch... it doesnt sound like much but if uv been playing doa since dead or alive 1 its a change that = a beach. besides that the game is fun and worth buying. oh yeah they also have a clone of master chief from halo in it. its sparten 271 or sumthing like that i forget the # its not big to me... but SHE yes its a femail sparten she is fun cuz u can stick them with plasma granades witch its funny as hell mid combat just to grab them and slam a granade in there head and kick them away just to sit and watch them exsplode idk about u but thats sum funny shit.. well wat ever in terms of game play i would say its great but a few changes = a beach, graphics its stunning not much else u can say, in terms of how much work they put into it u can tell with eas this isnt a game they just slamed together and threw at teh shelf they only made 1 new doa for xbox and that was on realeas and they spend all the time making a new one for the realeas of the 360 so it was a few years in the making and holy shit does it show. id drop it a 9 1/2 out of 10 its fun and worth buying if ur a fan if fighters plus its cheep now cuz it came out on realeas so go pick it up cuz its a great buy for the curent price.. well peace out
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

DOA 4 REVIew Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA 4 REVIew   DOA 4 REVIew Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:35 am

dude...awesome review...the game sounds pretty bad ass. I just have three questions:
1. Does the game have a mode for Live?
2. Can you post a vid?
3. Does the game feature lovely ladies? And if so, can you post a vid including those lovely ladies?

haha...thanks. I think I may pick this one up...sounds good for the price. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
webweaver

webweaver

DOA 4 REVIew Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA 4 REVIew   DOA 4 REVIew Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:52 pm

theres the basic cast of chars of doa 4
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
heres my fav ending movie btw it looks so much better on the game cuz of the quality
and yes it has xbox live and yes the ladys r amazing!!!!
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

DOA 4 REVIew Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA 4 REVIew   DOA 4 REVIew Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Damn almost half of the players are hot chicks lol

Oh I remember that game the ninja is ryu hyubasa or something like that right?
And here is a video of the actual game play. It looks more like tekken in my opinion. I remember whe I used to play the second one I think at the arcades, not sure if it was the second one or first but the images are way better now.

Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
webweaver

webweaver

DOA 4 REVIew Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA 4 REVIew   DOA 4 REVIew Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:59 pm

tekken is more of a thinking mans fighter id like to think. tekken is a slower paced fighter in the sence were its more counter and wait from wat i know. i play them both its one of those things were i will either depending on my mood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DOA 4 REVIew Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA 4 REVIew   DOA 4 REVIew Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOA 4 REVIew
Page 1 of 1