For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Out of the loop

Go down 
+4
Blitzsword
waaar81
frozentreasure
SilensCaelum
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TreISGood

TreISGood

Number of posts : 65

Out of the loop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the loop   Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:06 pm

Blitzsword wrote:
Most of us own a PS3 here. I suppose its more of the fact that it'd be easier to just purchase a PS3 for $249 and be able to game with the FTW community than to keep the current PS3 and wait until everyone gets a 360. Personally, Cory, I'm more excited to hear you're considering a PS3 purchase. Hell, even Roy wants to get one.

Are you going to be getting Uncharted 3? I might cancel my bf3 pre order and get that, so I'd be able to play with you guys on it.
Back to top Go down
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Out of the loop   Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:13 pm

I will definitely be getting Uncharted 3 Smile It's one of those games that most of us can play at the same time online. Let me know if you end up getting it.
Back to top Go down
TreISGood

TreISGood

PostSubject: Re: Out of the loop   Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:48 pm

When does it come out? I know it's sometime in November, so I might be getting it later because I'll be playing MW3.
Back to top Go down
Blitzsword
Administrator
Blitzsword

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Out of the loop   Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:02 pm

I heard it comes out November 1st. It sounds like a tentative date, but it makes sense since it's on a Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Out of the loop   Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Another November date? Who would've guessed?
Back to top Go down
TreISGood

TreISGood

PostSubject: Re: Out of the loop   Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:33 pm

firegremlin wrote:
Another November date? Who would've guessed?

November has had the most major releases every year for well over a decade at least...
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Out of the loop   Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:28 pm

Well everyone, I finally cracked and bought a ps3 last night. I decided to go with the used 80gb backwards compatible PS3 so I can play both ps2 games and new titles! I only paid $219 for it and it is in excellent condition, though it could use a little dusting (any advice)? I am very happy with this purchase and plan on getting back into the loop of current gaming! Thank you all so so so much! I can't wait to start gaming with all of you more frequently Wink
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Out of the loop   Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:31 pm

SilensCaelum wrote:
though it could use a little dusting (any advice)?

Use a duster?
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Out of the loop   Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Its deep in the shots and looks like it could potentially clog the system..
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the loop   Out of the loop - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of the loop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: The Arcade :: FTW Gaming Lounge-
Jump to: