For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?

Go down 
+4
waaar81
webweaver
StarRoadWarrior
Forsaken Lament 44
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which 2009 Wii Game are you looking forward to the most?
Pikmin 3
Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Vote_lcap18%Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Wii Sports Resort
Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Vote_lcap0%Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Conduit
Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Vote_lcap27%Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Deadly Creatures
Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Vote_lcap0%Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No More Heroes 2
Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Vote_lcap23%Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
Madworld
Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Vote_lcap14%Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
House of Dead: Overkill
Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Vote_lcap9%Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Sin and Punishment 2
Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Vote_lcap5%Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Punch Out!
Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Vote_lcap4%Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

Back

AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:21 pm

IGN recently posted a poll on their main site asking people which upcoming Nintendo game they wanted the most...I figured I would ask everyone the same question...

Of course these are all CONFIRMED titles, so i left all of those rumors about Kid Icarus out...(sorry rumor believers!)

Oh, and if you want to see how the poll did on IGN, check out this link-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:28 pm

now that is a hard one to pick from

i know that i will get most of them but the one that i want the most i dont know

what i want pikmin3, the conduit, no more heroes, madworld, sin and punishment 2. its very hard but in the end i picked no more heroes 2. the reason being the first one was underated and was better than what some websites said it was (>_>ign) so i feel that this will also be a great game
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:00 pm

Ooh, I would have voted for Conduit, but I've got to say Pikmin 3.

My history with the series, I never liked what it looked like from the outside, I didn't like what I was assuming was the gameplay, looked stupid, but, there was a trophy in SSBM that I needed a Pikmin save to get, one day, by chance, I saw it in an EB Games and I grabbed it, just played it a bit to get the save, but it was such an awesome game, I just didn't want to sell it off. Then a few months later (this was in 2007, when the GC games weren't anywhere, at least, there were no new ones and you had to use ebay or get lucky with second hand shops) I was doing a weekly check of EB to see what wii and GC games they had, I found Pikmin 2, along with Sonic Adventure DX which, both of those together made my day and every day for the rest of the week. So I'm very much looking forward to the next installment of Pikmin, hope its as awesome as the last two, also hope it incorporates the wii controls into it somehow....
Back to top Go down
webweaver

webweaver

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:59 pm

i dont like the wii games all that much
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:07 pm

I need a high tech FPS so conduit
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:25 pm

for me it's between MadWorld, Conduit and NMH2. these three games truly show what the Wii is capable of and they all look interesting and unique. btw I have not played NMH yet but am expecting to buy it soon (January sales) as it seems...different.
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:47 pm

Well you never know, Pikmin 3 might surprise us and be awesome with the wii's capabilities....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:17 pm

this is a really hard one for me i like all of them but the one i would say i want the most is No more heroes 2
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:05 am

wow...I'm surprised at all the people who want No More Heroes 2...especially because a lot of you haven't even played it! lol

And is anyone else reminded of No More Heroes when watching clips of Madworld??

Oh, and you may be right Roy...I HOPE you're right...
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:08 am

now hold on i have got no more heroes and so does chad so we know what we want Razz
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:23 pm

ah I didn't know Chad had it...

i'm surprised so many people are so excited about Pikmin! I played the first one a bit, which was pretty fun...but i didn't expect it to create so much hype!

And I expected the conduit to do better....
Back to top Go down
headbanger201

headbanger201

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:43 am

madworld for me i cant wait to shove a sign post in someoes eye! lol
Back to top Go down
http://metal-oath-radio.forum-motion.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:48 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
ah I didn't know Chad had it...

i'm surprised so many people are so excited about Pikmin! I played the first one a bit, which was pretty fun...but i didn't expect it to create so much hype!

And I expected the conduit to do better....

Well the Pikmin games are actually really awesome, you should try the second one too, they are visually stunning, one of the GameCube's best looking games....can't wait for 3....
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:34 pm

Anyone think Pikmin could possibly have online play? I can see little armies of pikmin killing eachother...lol

And you're damn right kevin...Madworld will be amazing...some of the kills you can preform are just brutal...but that's what makes it so good...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:34 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Anyone think Pikmin could possibly have online play? I can see little armies of pikmin killing eachother...lol

And you're damn right kevin...Madworld will be amazing...some of the kills you can preform are just brutal...but that's what makes it so good...

Not me, can't really see Pikmin killing other Pikmin, but I can see an online mode like in Pikmin 2, who can build the biggest army in one day or something, but you never know, most likely Nintendo is going to screw us over and not include any online apart from high score submission.
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:57 pm

I gave in and voted for MadWorld. it seems really good with its unique colours (black, white and red - blood) and over-the-top violence. it proves that the Wii can control the likes of a "mature" game and doesn't just revolve around the idea of 'lets play mario tennis, sonic tennis, mario baseball, sonic baseball etc' btw doe anyone know when it comes out (PAL region) and what rating it'll be?
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:22 pm

The more I see of Madworld, the more I wish i would have voted for it. I love the style, it's just what the wii needs. The story looks compelling, and Jack is just bad ass...oh, and did I mention, he's played by Steve Blum, one of the greatest American Voice Actors...this game is just going to be bad ass...

here's the newest "Happy Holidays" trailer...WARNING:MATURE!!

Oh and Gremlin, if this looks good, you NEED to play No More Heroes...it's a lot like this.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:39 pm

Oh, and I beleive both Madworld aand the Conduit are being released in March...

With those two games AND Resident Evil 5 in March, it's going to be one hell of a month!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:02 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Oh, and I beleive both Madworld aand the Conduit are being released in March...

With those two games AND Resident Evil 5 in March, it's going to be one hell of a month!

Yeah, one hell of a month *cough*foramericansbutfireandiareprobablygoingtohavetowaitforseveralmonthsafterwardsasusual*cough*
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:28 pm

firegremlin wrote:
I gave in and voted for MadWorld. it seems really good with its unique colours (black, white and red - blood) and over-the-top violence. it proves that the Wii can control the likes of a "mature" game and doesn't just revolve around the idea of 'lets play mario tennis, sonic tennis, mario baseball, sonic baseball etc' btw doe anyone know when it comes out (PAL region) and what rating it'll be?
~firegremlin~

I agree with what you said about the tennis and baseball games. Despite these mature titles, we're still getting a TON of cheap games, and wiimakes. For example, in Japan they're airing a bunch of commercials for Mario Power Tennis, and Donkey Konga....both for Wii. See a problem there?
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:26 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

I agree with what you said about the tennis and baseball games. Despite these mature titles, we're still getting a TON of cheap games, and wiimakes. For example, in Japan they're airing a bunch of commercials for Mario Power Tennis, and Donkey Konga....both for Wii. See a problem there?
whoever came up with these names deserves to be shot
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:38 pm

firegremlin wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

whoever came up with these names deserves to be shot

Twice. Evil or Very Mad With a missle launcher. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:41 pm

lol very true....and I'm guessing you two haven't seen the problem? oh well, maybe someone else will geek
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:48 pm

wiimakes= remakes?
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:46 pm

I cant wait for Pikmin 3! Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? 357454
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?   Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nintendo's 2009 Lineup: Which do you want the most?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next