For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Your mains in brawl

Go down 
+9
waaar81
BrawlBrotherKOking
BrightScales
headbanger201
StarRoadWarrior
Forsaken Lament 44
SmashedBrother
SilensCaelum
firegremlin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:27 pm

the character im really surprised im using now is game and watch he rocks once you learn to use him and hes pretty powerful . im also srprised im using ice climbers because they really are good once you get all there movs down and learn how to apply them in battle.Now metaknight even though i despise him for being so broken and cheap i only use for emergiencies or really important matches like a tourney final or something
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:50 am

Jody2089geno wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
sometimes it's nice just to have a character to play for fun, you know? honestly, I wouldn't play Peach in an ultra-serious match, but she is a lot of fun to mess around with...kind of like Wario or something Wink eh, actually...I suck with Wario..lol

thats right only i can master wario lol!

I just dont get wario at all...

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:21 am

Peach is slow and clunky. He down smash sucks and her jump can suck as well.

ZSS FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:27 am

Silens_Caelum wrote:

ZSS FTW!
how do you use ZSS in classic mode?
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:28 am

Silens_Caelum wrote:

ZSS FTW!
how do you use ZSS in classic mode?
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:29 pm

Peach can actually be suprisingly mobile...and her hover can be really useful as well....as for Wario...i just can't play serious with him...even if i wanted to! oh...and Mario was pretty miserable for me as well...i know some people are good for him, but i used him once and truly played the worst i ever have in my life...he may be good for some, but not for me!
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:36 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Peach can actually be suprisingly mobile...and her hover can be really useful as well....as for Wario...i just can't play serious with him...even if i wanted to! oh...and Mario was pretty miserable for me as well...i know some people are good for him, but i used him once and truly played the worst i ever have in my life...he may be good for some, but not for me!

I'm pretty miserable with Mario too
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:36 pm

Finally ahead of Zosh!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:04 pm

And to think I used to play Mario from time to time in the old days...they simply butchered him this time around. Taking away the tornado move for the FLUDD was a drastic mistake...the tornado was useful, as it certainly is for Luigi. If they really wanted to put the fludd in, why not make it a recovery? Mario could hover off of the FLUDD just like in Sunshine, AND the water could cause people to slip....that would have been better than a useless canon if you ask me... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:27 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
And to think I used to play Mario from time to time in the old days...they simply butchered him this time around. Taking away the tornado move for the FLUDD was a drastic mistake...the tornado was useful, as it certainly is for Luigi. If they really wanted to put the fludd in, why not make it a recovery? Mario could hover off of the FLUDD just like in Sunshine, AND the water could cause people to slip....that would have been better than a useless canon if you ask me... Rolling Eyes
it's actually quite useful as is Squirtle's water gun. what you have to do is charge it up then knock your opponent off the screen. once he comes back he'll use his second jump, then recovery and after that you use F.L.U.D.D., because it does no damage they can't use their recovery again and it pushes them further away from the platforms!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrawlBrotherKOking

BrawlBrotherKOking

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:08 am

HMMM I can find a new main I do think Mario sucks badly he relies to much on your opponent making a mistake or at least making your opponent screw up

I like your Idea Cory you should help make the next Smash bros if there is one

The King king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:08 am

I change my mains constantly so ive started this
Zosh's mains of the week:week 1:
1.Zelda/Shiek-zelda works well against heavy characters while shiek against light characters is a piece o' cake
2.Peach [ im sticking with peach as Ie stated before she is incredibly technical and useful
3.Metakight [ cheap and broken yes but i shall only use him when i am desperate r in need of a in [yes hes that good] ].
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:16 pm

Zosh wrote:
1.Zelda/Shiek-zelda works well against heavy characters while shiek against light characters is a piece o' cake
2.Peach [ im sticking with peach as Ie stated before she is incredibly technical and useful
3.Metakight [ cheap and broken yes but i shall only use him when i am desperate r in need of a in [yes hes that good] ].
who cares if metaknight is cheap, if you're good with him them play him and **** what anyone else says! Evil or Very Mad and don't do this "mains of the week" thing, try it "of the month" 'cos it's too spammy (like my arrows lol!)
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:13 pm

i am officially maining the following:
1.yoshi
2.kirby
3.T link
4. jiggly
5.peach (in training)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:08 pm

firegremlin wrote:
Zosh wrote:
who cares if metaknight is cheap, if you're good with him them play him and **** what anyone else says! Evil or Very Mad and don't do this "mains of the week" thing, try it "of the month" 'cos it's too spammy (like my arrows lol!)
~firegremlin~
Actually you'd be surprised how many people "Care" what characters you use, yes i care because if a character looks pwn its because they are
they are a generic broken character that needs supreme nerfage such as pit and i change my mains frequently so yes i will do the mains of the week things thank you Neutral <_<'' how is it spammy if its 1 post every week eh....people need to think more before posting
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:08 am

Ok heres my list

Mains in no order
1. Ike
2. Yoshi
3. Luigi
4. Wolf
5. Zelda/Witch

Training
1. ZSS
2. C. Falcon
3. Snake

For fun
1. Ganon
2. Bowser
3. Wario
4. Pika

Most hated to play with
Mario

Agaisnt
Sonic
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:26 am

waaar81 wrote:
Ok heres my list

Mains in no order
1. Ike
2. Yoshi
3. Luigi
4. Wolf
5. Zelda/Witch

Training
1. ZSS
2. C. Falcon
3. Snake

For fun
1. Ganon
2. Bowser
3. Wario
4. Pika

Most hated to play with
Mario

Agaisnt
Sonic

sonic because of the final smash right? lol!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:21 am

No sonic because of the way he plays ! If it would have been because of the final smash I would have put pika too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:58 am

New mains check my avi and sig
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:44 am

so you like yoshi, kirby, ice climbers, peach,and kirby. your other mains are trophy and CD collecting? confused
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:05 am

firegremlin wrote:
so you like yoshi, kirby, ice climbers, peach,and kirby. your other mains are trophy and CD collecting? confused
~firegremlin~

Hahahaha
I think they are, I wonder how he unlocked them!!

Well anyways back to topic:
When u stay up all night for a tourney even thought u have to wake early in the morning for work!!!!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:10 am

waaar81 wrote:
firegremlin wrote:
~firegremlin~

Hahahaha
I think they are, I wonder how he unlocked them!!

Well anyways back to topic:
When u stay up all night for a tourney even thought u have to wake early in the morning for work!!!!

wth does that have to do with "your mains" Your mains in brawl - Page 2 883970? confused

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:40 am

oops lol wrong topic
I think it was abit too late and I was tired!!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:59 am

a bit drunken mabye?

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:17 pm

how fast did you unlock all your mains?
i had mine at the beginning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your mains in brawl   Your mains in brawl - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your mains in brawl
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next