For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

The best evil plot (movie plot)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

The best evil plot (movie plot) Empty
PostSubject: The best evil plot (movie plot)   The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:25 pm

In your opinion what was the best evil plot to take over the world?

mine has to be:
(this may suprise you) Digimon season 1
who: Myotismon
How: Destroy the world without any human being knowing ( except the digidestine) and until he takes all the citizens of japan hostage Razz
why: to prove that he was the most powerful of all digimon
why it was a full proof plan: he had like 3 major back up plans. the digidestine were very close to loosing everything before they barely destroyed him... even then he came back to life in a much bigger form
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: The best evil plot (movie plot)   The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Good guys always win, so it's as simple as, all evil plots to take over the world suck.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: The best evil plot (movie plot)   The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:19 am

Well, the Emperor pulls it off in Star Wars...for a bit anyway. Then he gets his ass kicked. Same thing with the robots in the Matrix...but they still got their butts kicked in the idiotic third movie The best evil plot (movie plot) 4810
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

PostSubject: Re: The best evil plot (movie plot)   The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:21 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Well, the Emperor pulls it off in Star Wars...for a bit anyway. Then he gets his ass kicked. Same thing with the robots in the Matrix...but they still got their butts kicked in the idiotic third movie The best evil plot (movie plot) 4810

Told you.
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: The best evil plot (movie plot)   The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:53 pm

I guess you guys ither didnt watch the movie or forgot it but the bed guys in the movie Operation Swordfish won.
It was with John Travolta (as the bad guy)
He did fool everyone and got away with it.
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: The best evil plot (movie plot)   The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:06 am

well, if you don't count the other movies, the bad guys won in Revenge of the Sith, or Empire Strikes back...but yeah, the good guys do pretty much always win...

oh wait, what about the movie with the divers that are stranded at sea?(the title is on the tip of my tongue) The wife kills herself and the hisband gets eaten by sharks...so technically the bad guys win...if you consider sharks bad guys. geek
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

PostSubject: Re: The best evil plot (movie plot)   The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:43 am

waaar81 wrote:
I guess you guys ither didnt watch the movie or forgot it but the bed guys in the movie Operation Swordfish won.

The plot synopsis I found says he dies on his yacht at the end, and the alternate endings show the bank account being empty, or the good guy in a new RV with his daughter and transferring billions of dollars into charities.

But I guess I'd have to watch the movie to be sure, but John Travolta has some pretty good plans when he plays a bad guy, he could have pulled of the plan in Broken Arrow with a little fine tuning to the plan.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: The best evil plot (movie plot)   The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:10 pm

i have one but not really sure if its evil or not it depends on the viewer i guess

V for Vendetta
Who: V
How: destroy "key" government buildings and destroy British government
why: revenge for the torture that he was put through but though V may be charismatic and have a passion for justice he also is bitter and has his own personal hatred of the government. his plans for complete government overthrow does work but in the end his life was taken
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: The best evil plot (movie plot)   The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:47 am

koopa_under_fire wrote:
waaar81 wrote:

The plot synopsis I found says he dies on his yacht at the end, and the alternate endings show the bank account being empty, or the good guy in a new RV with his daughter and transferring billions of dollars into charities.

But I guess I'd have to watch the movie to be sure, but John Travolta has some pretty good plans when he plays a bad guy, he could have pulled of the plan in Broken Arrow with a little fine tuning to the plan.

No as much as I remember he escapes with the money and the girl on the yacht, But I may have forgoten the end .
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best evil plot (movie plot)   The best evil plot (movie plot) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best evil plot (movie plot)
Page 1 of 1