For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Behind your Screen Name

Go down 
+8
SilensCaelum
imitationissuicide
SmashedBrother
BrightScales
waaar81
StarRoadWarrior
TALL-A
Forsaken Lament 44
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:11 pm

firegremlin wrote:
Zotendo wrote:
I've been thinking on a new Screenname.Something Asian, maybe. Suggestions anyone?
why asian?
~firegremlin~

Better than European :wink:
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:16 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
firegremlin wrote:
Zotendo wrote:
I've been thinking on a new Screenname.Something Asian, maybe. Suggestions anyone?
why asian?
~firegremlin~

Better than European Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 842548
I'd agree with you there because I am Asian lol. adn for the note it's Wink not Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 842548 Rolling Eyes
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:55 pm

firegremlin wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:
firegremlin wrote:
Zotendo wrote:
why asian?
~firegremlin~

Better than European Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 842548
I'd agree with you there because I am Asian lol. adn for the note it's Wink not Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 842548 Rolling Eyes
~firegremlin~
lol guys i see josh picked Zotendo
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:24 pm

I like the choice Josh, it's got a cool ring to it(I still call you Zosh for some reason though)

And i think I got that Chad....it's a simple name, but straight to the point! I like that...lol

And what about Jody's chat Screen Name? Is he ever going to explain that thing??
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:46 pm

if u only knew Surprised

i know that it is hard to think for yourself but the clues for my new name is out there AND if you knew a game as much as i do you would know but u did get stuck at the church and never did finish it (there is u BIG hint)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:55 am

lol figures it would to be Mario RPG...I guess i didn't make it far enough in the game...but then again, I'm not sure it would be worth playin over again just to find out... tongue
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:52 pm

do u have the game on VC? and do u want it? i can gift it to u (like a late birthday present Wink )
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:36 pm

Jordan24Geno wrote:
do u have the game on VC? and do u want it? i can gift it to u (like a late birthday present Wink )
thats a good idea jody! that would be the best way to give out presents!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:08 pm

hey jordan be a real friend and get a xbox 360 lol
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:28 pm

(off topic) it YOU are a true friend u would get it for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:16 pm

lol Cory you should save up some money then use it to buy the winner of each tourney!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:35 pm

i guess that cory does not want to take my offer
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:24 pm

you should tell him via chat!
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:12 pm

Out of curiousity, would any of you guys who haven't posted here (i.e. Blitzsword & Koopa under Fire) share why you guys chose the screenames you did?

SmashedBrother wrote:
@Cory - Interesting topic.

Hmm, I choose SmashedBrother for several reasons. First off, I like to joke around a bit in a way that might make me sound just a little too high on my horse(The moon and hell come to mind, lol) so I choose the name to keep me from sounding too arrogant (I'm not really. I expect to be laughing at all the mistakes I'm going to make when Cory and I have our showdown as much as he probably will, lol..,never the less, You're going to be the man in the moon, Forsaken!!! Twisted Evil)

Second, it's unique - who calls themselves Smashed? lol.

Third and last, at the time I registered, clones were thought to be out, and since my main is Y.Link (still is, since I don't have Brawl yet Sad Mad ) and he's the only character I did well with (A one hour time limit on Wednesdays and Saturdays doesn't exactly give you much time to have several mains. My next best characters are Link and Marth and you could wipe me out with Pichu if I played either of them, lol) I thought I was going to used to wipe the floor with for a while (of course, since T.Link is even better, you guys had better watch out Twisted Evil I'm working on my Marth as well.)

A couple of other names I was considering were -

MacedonianKing
SeemoreDoless ( See more, do less. It sounds like a name, and it's as lazy as I am, lol!)

Sigh, I just did a google search for the heck of it, and discovered it's not quite as unique as I thought. Sad
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:20 pm

Mines, unique. I use three user names over the internet.

vinone - my mom used this for years and I thought it fit me better considering my name is Vincent, so I use this for most online games since it would make it easier to identify me with.

koopa_under_fire - was signing up for NSider years ago, and it just clicked after having my usual names taken, and I knew nobody would have it, so I stuck with it. I use this for most video game forums, and often abbreviate it, but after people asking what K_U_F stood for, I finally decided not to use that anymore. Also, it's very easy to shorten, like koopa, K_U_F, kuf, so many ways.

baseballfanatic, baseballfaannatic, basebllfanattik - I used to use this for EVERYTHING, until I found koopa_under_fire, and vinone, now I don't really use this very much at all, but it's because I love baseball, obviously. it's often taken spelled normally, so I've had to change it a few times, mostly using the second one.

hangmenhavefeelings2 - I found a shirt that said this, and I thought it would make a good youtube name, so that's what I use one youtube, I like it.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Forsaken Lament 44 wrote:
oh, and the '04' is my lucky number...4 is the number of the month(April) i met my girlfriend after all...

How about you guys?

Told you so. Wink
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:43 pm

oh wow, I guess you were right...and you know what? I just realized something. Since I was in middle school my lucky number has been 44. Odd how it worked out...I actually asked Nicole out in the 4th month (April) on the 4th day of the week (Thursday). So I guess my early choosing of this number foretold a good thing that was going to end up happening to me! Thanks for the reminder kid! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Stop reviving multiple dead threads
Its hard trying to catch to the newer ones already but with you revining so many more it's a pain in the ass Mad
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Behind your Screen Name - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behind your Screen Name
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: FTW General Discussion :: The Living Room-
Jump to: