For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Your Best Day!

Go down 
+4
SmashedBrother
Forsaken Lament 44
firegremlin
StarRoadWarrior
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:24 pm

ever had one of those days when you think that today is the best day for you or your lucky day? today was my lucky day.

a few days ago i was really down i did not feel like doing anything i was really depressed and could not do any thing. yesterday i was with some of my close friends and girlfriend. i guess they could tell that i was not myself because they gave me a pep talk to make me feel better. that night i knew that in the morning would be a new day and that my school was starting a tournament for all the video gamers. after a few matches with people here i was ready for the next day. this morning i was very happy and in a brighter mood than before. when everyone was there for the start of the tournment the teacher that was over the entire thing told us all the rules that were different than the rules here but still easy remember them. there was over 100 people that to take part in the tournament. after all the rules we finaly got paired up for our 1 on 1 brawl while wait on our match we could kill some time by take part in other games like, halo, pokemon, gh, MOH, kart, and many other multi player games. while waiting for my match i played some kart and pokemon i was named as the 1st place kart racer for our group and the kart leader for winning. as for pokemon i was just 5th place but had so many challengs and trade offers it was crazy! finaly it was my turn and the guy i was vs was also a freshman at the college. i could not decide who to start with. the match is the best 2 of 3. i started out using toon link and the guy i was vs (wesely) used ness. the rules of the match is the first rounds random stage , all items high, loser picks next stage after random, with 5 stock. the first one was not close because he had sd like 2 or 3 times so he picked the next stage. but once again same out come. so i made it to the next round with like 50-60 others! i may not have won yet but i feel alot better and have my good mood back! that is why today is my best day. what is yours?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:33 pm

well, I'm not sure about mine yet, but I'm sure you'll do great in the tourney! cheers

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:03 pm

thanks fire i need everyones support!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:04 pm

Very nice Jodster! You know i'll be rooting for you all the way...you belong at the top!! afro
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
firegremlin

firegremlin

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:08 am

tell us how the tournament goes jody! Very Happy
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:22 pm

I would have to say the best day I've had in recent years would have to be the day I asked my girlfriend out, and received a 'yes'....that's a day I'll never forget! Cool

Oh...and the last day of school is always nice too...lol
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:48 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I would have to say the best day I've had in recent years would have to be the day I asked my girlfriend out, and received a 'yes'....that's a day I'll never forget! Cool

Oh...and the last day of school is always nice too...lol
aww...how romantic silent are you sure she said "yes" and not "if you won't cry then yes" Suspect jk lol
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:57 am

Evil or Very Mad

hanks a lot Gremlin...good luck when you ask someone out! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:04 pm

ummm ok confused

i have an update on me the tourny at school is in its 3rd round and im still in with 16 others so its almost over with cheers
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:11 pm

jody you're going to win this competition! cheers MAY THE FORCE BE LIKE YOU JODY SKYWALKER!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:10 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Evil or Very Mad

hanks a lot Gremlin...good luck when you ask someone out! Evil or Very Mad

Don't worry Forsaken, Firegremiln was just kidding. We know that when sahe saw the amount of money you offered her she went out with you (even if it was hesitantlyy Razz )
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:13 pm

@Jody - Good uck with the tourney. We're rooting for you (just don't do anything Cory does and you'll be fine Razz)

To get back to topic -

Yes, I've had several incredible days. I keep alternating between increblily good and feeling horrible. I've been feeling extremely discouraged and depressed lately, and haven't been my usual self either, though I've tried not to let it show here. (although I'm finally coming out of that slump.)
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:21 pm

Well I would say I had 2 very good days

First one was when my Boy was born

And the 2nd when my Girl was born
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
firegremlin

firegremlin

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:29 pm

waaar81 wrote:

short and straight to the point I like it lol
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:36 pm

firegremlin wrote:
waaar81 wrote:

short and straight to the point I like it lol
~firegremlin~
\

Great choices Waaar!

@Firegremlin - TalkingIsABadHabitIGotFromMyMom,ThusCausingMeToRunONandONandOn,HoweverIShallTryNotToBoreYouByRunningOnAndOnAndOnAndInsteadTryToSayAsLittleAsPossibleAsSlowAsPossible(LikeThis)AndNotRunOnAndOnAndOnAndOnAboutRunningOnAndOnAndOnBecauseThatWouldn'tMakeAnySenseToRunOnAndONAndOnAboutRunningOnAndOnAndOnAboutRunningOnAndOnAndOn

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:29 pm

ugggh that was annoying to read Smashed...lol

and I'm sure those were great days Mustafa! I hope i have similar days someday soon!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:06 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
ugggh that was annoying to read Smashed...lol

and I'm sure those were great days Mustafa! I hope i have similar days someday soon!
what, with the girlfriend you bought? lol! JK!!!

SmashedBrother wrote:

@Firegremlin - TalkingIsABadHabitIGotFromMyMom,ThusCausingMeToRunONandONandOn,HoweverIShallTryNotToBoreYouByRunningOnAndOnAndOnAndInsteadTryToSayAsLittleAsPossibleAsSlowAsPossible(LikeThis)AndNotRunOnAndOnAndOnAndOnAboutRunningOnAndOnAndOnBecauseThatWouldn'tMakeAnySenseToRunOnAndONAndOnAboutRunningOnAndOnAndOnAboutRunningOnAndOnAndOn

Very Happy
no comment except: Sleep
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:47 pm

Rolling Eyes

What a weird topic this is...lol
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:00 pm

for some reason i dont know who started this topic or what it was made for confused
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:04 pm

Jody2089geno wrote:
for some reason i dont know who started this topic or what it was made for confused
hmmm....yes it couldn't of possibly been you could it and btw did you win the tourney or is it still going?
@cory yes the brotherhood has a knack of going off-topic Cool
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:12 pm

its still going on
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:25 pm

\once upon a time there was an animal tourney.............Jiggs FOR THE WIN! pirat
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:47 am

pugsly1000 wrote:
\once upon a time there was an animal tourney.............Jiggs FOR THE WIN! pirat
O.K. that was was really random...
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:09 pm

on the first saturday of september i went to game crazy's tourney. they did three different tourneys to see overall the best player. The first tourney was in FFAs i got first twice and 2nd 3 times. The second tourney was 1v1.
i won4 times lost won time (to ike Mad )so in the final round me and the ike player faced off to see who won the tourney. i lost again. then the final tourney was team battle which my team dominated! the final results showed i won! Smile
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:11 pm

good for you pugs! did you go jigglypuff then? I cant wait to play you sometime!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Best Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Best Day!   Your Best Day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Best Day!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: FTW General Discussion :: The Living Room-
Jump to: