For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)

Go down 
+3
StarRoadWarrior
firegremlin
Forsaken Lament 44
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Empty
PostSubject: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:39 pm

Since a lot of us loooove food sooo much, i figured it was only appropriate we had a thread for it!

I don't know about you guys, but personally, I love cooking...although I can only cook a few things...lol

My specialties include:
Scrambled Eggs
Brownies
Korean Style Ramen
AMAZING Nachos (with all of the good stuff)
Anything deep fried
Angel Hair Pasta with a light oil and butter cream sauce

As for whther or not I'm any good...i guess you'd have to try it...but personally i love all of it cheers (well...maybe the brownies could use some work... Rolling Eyes )lol
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:26 pm

for brownies me and my mum use a readymade mixture which makes it much easier and nicer! and its good to know you're modest about making nachos lol. i enjoy helping out while someone else is cooking or doing it in pairs but not ever by myself. I enjoyed home economics in school until I dropped it because the teacher didn't exactly like me for some reason...
~firegremlin~

*coughaccidentlyfloodedcoughsomesneezeoftheclassahem* lol!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:28 pm

i love to cook many different things the list would be way to long to put here haha

PS cory i would like to continue our talk that we started on the chat but then u left
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:49 pm

heres a rubbish game that'll help you decide on eating

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:37 pm

i like to cook A LOT! good topic btw! i have a secret chocolate cookie mix.
NOTE: im not sharing recipe tongue that way it stays a secret Wink
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:04 am

pugsly1000 wrote:
i like to cook A LOT! good topic btw! i have a secret chocolate cookie mix.
NOTE: im not sharing recipe tongue that way it stays a secret Wink
grr Mad will I have to force it out of you then? Twisted Evil

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:41 pm

I enjoy simple cooking...i don't care for really hardcore stuff with all kinds of fancy ingredients and measurements...i usually mes up something along the way and the whole thing's a mess...so yeah...nachos are pretty easy...lol
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:38 am

They call me master of the Wok, or stir fry queen! Mauahahaha!!

*sizzle*
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:12 pm

Silens_Caelum wrote:

*sizzle*

and im the master of ....................... THE GRILLED CHEESE!
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:00 am

Jody2089geno wrote:
Silens_Caelum wrote:

*sizzle*

and im the master of ....................... THE GRILLED CHEESE!
*claps for Jody!*
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:30 am

(LOUD CLAPS AND CHEERS) THANK YOU................. THANK YOU.................. O YOUR TO MUCH cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:13 am

Jody2089geno wrote:
(LOUD CLAPS AND CHEERS) THANK YOU................. THANK YOU.................. O YOUR TO MUCH cheers cheers cheers
so modest Rolling Eyes
~firegemlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:33 pm

Jody2089geno wrote:
NP!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:18 pm

i also like to make a home made pizza (now im hungry again)
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:38 pm

Jordan24Geno wrote:
i also like to make a home made pizza (now im hungry again)
lol me too..
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:13 pm

I recently tried making Guacamole and Vegetable soup...needless to say, they both turned out great! Especially the guac!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:31 am

I like cooking, I used to want to do it as a profession, but now my brother is more into it than me.

My whole family likes to cook, we're not gourmet chefs, by any means, though my brother and Dad get pretty close, *drool* anyway, but I just like cooking when I need to eat something, but I like to make nice dishes, mostly Italian stuff, like Lasagna, Spaghetti Bolognese, I like pasta dishes and Italian ones are great in that you can throw (mostly) any amount of different spices into the sauces and in the end it's still going to come out tasting "Magnifico!"

I think everyone likes to, or at least wants to cook, because everyone would love to create something delicious to the three senses, mouth eyes, nose, and if you put your mind to it, I think just about anyone can make something, even if it's basic or following a recipe to the letter without trying to variate, it's all just dependent on how much the person wants to eat something good and good for you, in comparison with how much they just want something good and fast from take away just down the road or something.
Back to top Go down
Marc

Marc

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:27 pm

So,am the odd one here,lol...

I don't like to cook.

But,there were sometimes I did,and they tasted really good.

Let's see...
~Fry Eggs
~Stewing Chicken
~Baking Cakes
~Frying Fish
~Currying Fish

I can't think of anymore at the moment...

Also,I love making drinks...
~Peanut Punch
~Fruit Drinks

And much more, Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) 991931
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com/forum.htm
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:22 pm

I dont like to cook either but I like to eat.................alot lol
But still I can cook but I dont know the names of all of them.
Here are some of the most populars or known

-BBQ + special hot vegetable mixed sauce that goes with it (not the ready ones tha you buy)
-Different kinds of rice (vegeterian, mexican and all)
-spahetti, macaronni
-lazagna
-Ramen
-Poutine (I guess no one knows this one hehe)
-Some turkish stuff, well alot I guess
-anykind of breakfast stuff
and more
I just dont do sweet stuff, those I just buy
Damn Im hungry know and I didnt have time to make breakfast.... 12:20 IM dying.
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:58 pm

I agree with you Roy, anyone can cook if they really want to. Just make things you like! I happen to love Mexican and Italian food, so I make all kinds of pastas, quesadillas, quacamole, soups, etc etc. Are they what some people would consider "gourmet"? Well, maybe not since I don't have that kind of skill, but I like my food to taste, and look, good. You don't necessarily need any sort of special training for that, and besides, some of the best "home made" recipes come from plain and ordinary people!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)   Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like to cook?? (and are you any good?)
Page 1 of 1