For the Win! Gamer's Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 419 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:26 am
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 1:52 am by SmashedBrother

» So, what've you all been up to?
Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18064 messages in 767 subjects

Proof pit is the best character in the game!

Go down 
+4
imitationissuicide
BrightScales
StarRoadWarrior
firegremlin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
firegremlin

firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

Proof pit is the best character in the game! Empty
PostSubject: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:12 pm

now, i know you thought my pit was good (well, mabye not) but this guy is better than the best. because of arrow loops, and mirror skills he'll beat you in an instant

am i right?
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

Number of posts : 3628

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:30 pm

if u can make the loop with the arrow u must be good lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:11 am

Jordan24Geno wrote:
if u can make the loop with the arrow u must be good lol
i've nearly got it! Cool
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:39 pm

you have got to show me it
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:41 am

all you do is shoot the arrow then slowly (but not too slowly!) move the control pad up then back then down then forward then up
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:31 am

im so close to getting it now
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:08 pm

me too! i can do it but it is hard to incorparate it into a game not to mention the wifi lag Evil or Very Mad
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:20 pm

pretty cool fire we need to brawl when you master it!
Back to top Go down
imitationissuicide

imitationissuicide

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:01 pm

ooooo, arrow loops! lol i beat u to the puch i guess, i knew how to do those ages ago. I also knew how to make arrows rain down on the field. I sort of forgot how to do the latter, but we'll c if i master it again...
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:43 am

just a bit cocky huh? You pits and your arrows...It doesn't mean he's the best character in the game, it just means you know how to do a fancy trick that does about 2% damage...i think Pit has way more potential in his other movs than in his arrows, but I still don't think he's the best character...

he is a good startin off character though...
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:51 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
just a bit cocky huh? You pits and your arrows...It doesn't mean he's the best character in the game, it just means you know how to do a fancy trick that does about 2% damage...i think Pit has way more potential in his other movs than in his arrows, but I still don't think he's the best character...

firstly, the title is a play on words and not meant to serious. secondly, obviously it doesn't do much good in a game as it is hard to incorparate it into your battle style but when you've mastered it, it is deadly, if your opponent is near the side of the screen. and thirdly, pit is better than pikachu hands down Very Happy
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:20 pm

Well I think Pit is more off an annoying character like Falco! PLus link (not T.link) is better at killing people with his wind boomerang or whatever since when used the other cannot redo his up B or whatever he is gonna used but with pitsarrow he will use it again so it doesnt do that much good!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:01 am

I didn't get any of that...
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:02 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

so if pit is a beginner fighter who would be a pro fighter?
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:58 pm

to me pits the most annoying character..
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:39 pm

pugsly1000 wrote:

No wonder Fire mains him... Neutral
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:10 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:

Mad I bet you will too if you ever get a wii and smash bros.
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
SmashedBrother

Number of posts : 2107

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:22 pm

firegremlin wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:

~firegremlin~

I didn't say that he didn't fit me too Wink

lol!
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
BrightScales

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:52 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
firegremlin wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:

~firegremlin~

I didn't say that he didn't fit me too Wink

lol!
lol guys be nice!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
StarRoadWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:13 pm

pit is a good fighter depending on how u fight or what skills u use. for me i need a fighter that has a good defense because as most of u know im more attack then anything else and i guess that is my weakness pale
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:21 pm

firegremlin wrote:
~firegremlin~

Well this is more a technique! When you throw the "gale" boomerang (Im not sure of the name) at the opposite direction of your ennemy while he is trying to come back to the stage you just need to jump up or down so that the boomerang continues toward your opponent and it will send him back a little and he will have more difficulty coming back since he wont be able to use his up B or forward B again! It's the same thing as mario's water thing!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:25 pm

waaar81 wrote:
firegremlin wrote:
~firegremlin~

Well this is more a technique! When you throw the "gale" boomerang (Im not sure of the name) at the opposite direction of your ennemy while he is trying to come back to the stage you just need to jump up or down so that the boomerang continues toward your opponent and it will send him back a little and he will have more difficulty coming back since he wont be able to use his up B or forward B again! It's the same thing as mario's water thing!
oh I see, but did you actually watch the video in the first post? on that you see the guy doing arrow loops and KOing the enemy as a result. even if you miss the enemy (he air dodges) then you can aerial attack him the dodge finishes so actually it's a very useful techinque to use!
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
waaar81

waaar81

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:27 pm

Ya I saw it but link's technique is more useful from my point of viewsince you can even use it in FFA. Im not sure if you'll be able to do that with pit
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
Forsaken Lament 44

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:57 pm

I suppose all of those tactics can be somewhat useful, but i think only for a short amount of time. Any good brawl player would notice those little techniques and simply dodge or counter them I know i certainly wouldn't be killed by Pit's arrows! >_>
Back to top Go down
https://ftwgamingnetwork.forumotion.com
firegremlin

firegremlin

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:17 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I suppose all of those tactics can be somewhat useful, but i think only for a short amount of time. Any good brawl player would notice those little techniques and simply dodge or counter them I know i certainly wouldn't be killed by Pit's arrows! >_>
I reapeat again...the point of them is that EITHER they get killed/hit by the arrows or they air-dodge. now, if they were to air-dodge the arrows then as soon as the dodge finshes there is a breif moment were they cannot dodgge again and that is when pit attack with a forward of back areial attack. and anyway if you do rapidly shoot the arrows in 0:04 - 0:11 in the video then the opponent doesn't have any chance to constantly dodge!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof pit is the best character in the game!   Proof pit is the best character in the game! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proof pit is the best character in the game!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next